RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 – 841 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Reserve Bank of India has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Office Attendant. There are 841 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates are all eligible for this recruitment from 24 February 2021 to 15 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About RBI: The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Kolkata but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Detailed Eligibility for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2021):
- For General – 18 to 25 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – up to 03 years
- For SC/ST – up to 05 years
- For PWBD – up to 10 years
- Ahmedabad – 50 Posts
- Bangalore – 28 Posts
- Bhopal – 25 Posts
- Bhubaneswar – 24 Posts
- Chandigarh – 31 Posts
- Chennai – 71 Posts
- Guwahati – 38 Posts
- Hyderabad – 57 Posts
- Jammu – 09 Posts
- Jaipur – 43 Posts
- Kanpur – 69 Posts
- Mumbai – 202 Posts
- Nagpur – 55 Posts
- New Delhi – 50 Posts
- Patna – 28 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram – 26 Posts
- Kolkata – 35 Posts
Salary: Rs.10940 – 23700/-
- HAL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for ITI Apprentices
- NTPC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Assistant Engineer / Assistant Chemist
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning||30||30||1 hour and 30 minutes|
- Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi. There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs.450/- for OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
How to apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the RBI website from 24 February 2021 to 15 March 2021.
Starting Date of Application – 24 February 2021
Last Date of Application – 15 March 2021
RBI Office Attendant Exam Date – 09 April and 10 April 2021
RBI Office Attendant Result Date – in the month of April and May 2021
RBI Office Attendant LPT Date – To be announced