Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 – 90 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Here is a great opportunity for the candidates to Join Indian Army. Indian Army Recruitment 2021 has released the short notification for the Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 Notification for Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 45. The eligibility criteria, TES 45 course, apply online for the Indian Army Recruitment are given here for your reference.
The online application for the Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021 will be opened on the official website. Interested candidates can apply online from February 01, 2021, to March 02, 2021. The Indian Army Recruitment TES 45 Course commences on JULY 2021. Male candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The candidate must not be below 16 years 6 months and above 19 years 6 months.
- 1 Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- 2 About Indian Army TES 45
- 3 Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
- 4 Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- 5 Indian Army TES Salary Job Profile 2021
- 6 Pay Scale for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for Technical Entry Scheme Course
- 8 Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- 9 Selection Process for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021
- 10 How to apply for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021
- 11 Important Links to Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021
- 12 A Quick FAQ to Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021
- 12.1 What is the full form of TES 45 in Indian Army?
- 12.2 What is the Qualification for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021?
- 12.3 What is the Age Limit of Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021?
- 12.4 What is Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 Salary ?
- 12.5 What is the selection process for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021?
- 12.6 How many vacancies are released for Indian Army 10+2 TES 45 Recruitment 2021?
- 12.7 How to apply for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for Technical Entry Scheme Course?
- 12.8 What is the starting date for Indian Army 10+2 TES 45 Recruitment 2021 Online Application?
- 12.9 What is the last date for Indian Army 10+2 TES 45 Recruitment 2021 Online Application?
- 12.10 Related
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021
The motto of Indian Army: The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats, maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
About Indian Army TES 45
Indian Army provides an opportunity for the candidates aspiring to become an officer in the Engineering Core of Army twice a year through the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (Army TES 45). TES 45 is open for all such candidates who have qualified 12th standard in the Science stream.
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply through the official website of the Join Indian Army. when we get official notification of Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021 we will provide Direct Link to Apply Online.
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Indian Army has released the detailed recruitment notification for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 for July Session. Candidates who have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfil the eligibility conditions can apply from today onwards. i.e. 1 February 2021. The direct link of online application is given below.
Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021 Online Application Process will be ended on 2 March 2021. The selected candidates will be joined as permanent commission in the army after four years of basic military training and technical training thereafter. All Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria, selection criteria, exam pattern and other details here.
|Course Name||Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 45|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration Starts||01st February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd March 2021|
|Applicants||Indian Unmarried Male Citizens|
|Course Commencement||July 2021|
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
The Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training
capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
Indian Army TES Salary Job Profile 2021
Candidates will join as Lieutenant after clearing the SSB and medical test rounds. Once the candidates are recommended they will be put under rigorous training for five years. After 5 years the promotion slabs will be according to the rules and level decided by the Indian Army. The pay-scale and the ranks are mentioned in the tabular form below.
|Post Offered||Level||Pay Scale|
|Lieutenant Colonel||12A||Rs.1,21,200-2, 12,400|
|Major General||14||Rs.1,44,200-2, 18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||15||Rs.1,82,200- 2,24, 100|
|Lieutenant General HAG + Scale||16||Rs.2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||17||Rs.2,25,000|
Pay Scale for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021
- The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training.
- On completion of 4 Years of training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 – Perks and Additional Benefits
The Officers will receive additional benefits and perks according to the 10-grade pay commission. The benefits are listed below.
- Dearness Allowance (DA) – This Allowance is given to the employees as a percentage of the basic salary. This part of the salary depends on the inflation rate, which is decided by the central government.
- Medical Allowance
- Military Service Pay
- Qualification grant
- Flying Allowance ( only for army aviators)
- Siachen Allowance
- Uniform Allowance.
- Children Education Allowance.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) – House Rent Allowance varies according to a place of posting and can be revised as per the city. The percentage of basic pay depends on the city and its expenses. So, eventually, the pay has been segregated as tier 1/2/3 level.
- Travel Allowance (TA)
- City Compensatory Allowance – Based on the type of city, it might be 0%, 3%, or 4%.
- High Altitude Allowance – This category of allowance has been included in the last salary revision for the banks. It is about 7.75% of the basic pay. It came into effect from 1st June 2016.
- Besides, officers are entitled to ration or ration allowance in lieu (as per location of Posting & Notification to that effect) subsidized.
- Accommodation and allied facilities.
- PG degree holders are eligible for PG allowance or specialist Pay on being designated as graded specialists as per Training Rules applicable from time to time.
- Also, officers are entitled to 60 days of Annual Leave & 20 days Casual Leave in a year.
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC).
- One of the major benefits is free Medical Services for self & family including dependent parents.
- Group Insurance & Canteen Stores Depot (CSD) facility.
Eligibility Criteria for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for Technical Entry Scheme Course
Educational Qualification for Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age Limit for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are planning to apply for Join Indian Army TES entry should consider the age limit criteria seriously, as the one who doesn’t fit the criteria will not be eligible.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 16 ½ years.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 19 ½ years.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination or an equivalent certificate will be accepted.
- No changes will be allowed subsequently on any ground whatsoever once the candidate has filled their age in the application form.
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
There are No Application Fees.
Selection Process for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut off percentage applied as decided. After the shortlisting of Applicants, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the Applicant online. After allotment of Selection Centre, Applicants will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
- Only shortlisted eligible Applicants depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on Applicant’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Applicants will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting. This will be followed by a medical exam for the Applicants who get recommended after Stage II.
- The applicant will not have any objection in the event of final selection, on the allotment of any Arm/Service in the interest of the organization.
- The Applicants must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or underweight
- The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 ems. For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North-Eastern regions of India, Garhwal, and Kumaon, the minimum acceptable height will be 5 ems less. In the case of Applicants from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 ems
Indian Army TES Training Period
Candidates who are selected for the post will have to undergo a probationary period of 5 years. The salary will be Rs 8785/- per week offered to the employees at the start of the recruitment process. Candidates should make sure they do their best which could lead to getting awarded a degree and extra benefits.
(a) Basic Military Training – 1 year at GAYA center.
(b) Technical Training –
(i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years
(ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year
(c) Award of Degree – Finally, the candidates will be awarded an engineering degree after a successful 8 semesters.
How to apply for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment through online mode only.
- First, the candidates click on the ‘online application’ link on the official website.
- Candidates must enter their details in the online application. Terms and conditions mentioned in the form must be read carefully, before submission of the application.
- Candidates are permitted to make changes in online applications till the closing date of the online application.
- The candidate must click the ‘submit’ button each time he opens his application for editing.
- No changes in the application are permitted after the closing date.
- After successful submission of the application, the printout of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications. Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system.
- The applicant has to carry the self-attested copy of the application to the SSB interview.
- Another copy of the application is retained with the candidates for future reference.
Documents to be attached with the Application form
Candidates are required to carry the following documents along with the application form.
- 10th class certificate and original mark sheet showing DOB.
- 12th class certificate and original mark sheet.
- Original ID proof.
Important Links to Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021
Indian army has started accepting online applications for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 on its official website @joinindianarmy.nic.in. The male candidates who have completed their Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or PCM with an aggregate of 70% and between 16.5 and 19.5 years of age are eligible to apply online. The TES 45 Course will commence from July 2021. The selected candidates will be given the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after four years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions given in the succeeding paragraphs. The candidates can apply online from 01st February 2021 to 02nd March 2021 through the direct link provided below.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of TES 45 in Indian Army?
Technical Entry Scheme Course
What is the Qualification for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized education board with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
What is the Age Limit of Indian Army TES 45 Recruitment 2021?
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2001 and not after 01 Jul 2004 (both days inclusive).
What is Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 Salary ?
The selected candidates will receive pay scale of Rs.56100 to Rs.2,24,000/-
What is the selection process for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021?
Shortlisting of Applications
How many vacancies are released for Indian Army 10+2 TES 45 Recruitment 2021?
Around 90 Vacancies Tentatively Will Be Recruited Through Indian Army 10+2 TES 45 Recruitment 2021 For July Session.
How to apply for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for Technical Entry Scheme Course?
Interested Candidates Will Be Able To Apply For The Aforesaid Posts Through The Online Mode From 1 February To 2 March 2021.
What is the starting date for Indian Army 10+2 TES 45 Recruitment 2021 Online Application?
All Such Candidates Holding Requisite Qualification And Experience In The Relevant Field Will Be Able To Apply For The Aforesaid Posts From 1 February 2021 Onwards.
What is the last date for Indian Army 10+2 TES 45 Recruitment 2021 Online Application?
The Candidates Will Be Able To Apply For Indian Army 10+2 TES 45 Recruitment 2021 Online Application Till 2 March 2021.