SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 8500 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – State Bank of India has released the job notification for the apprentices for SBI branches across India. There are 8500 vacancies to be filled through this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of any degree can apply for this job. The selection is based on an online examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
- 1 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification
- 2 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- 3 Salary(Pay Scale) Details for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 4 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
- 5 Application Fee For SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 6 Selection Process SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 7 Exam Pattern for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 8 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
- 9 How to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 10 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Exam Dates
- 11 Important Links to Apply For SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 12 A quick FAQ to Apply For SBI Apprentice Recruitment
- 12.1 When will the official notification for SBI Apprentice be released?
- 12.2 When will the exam of SBI Apprentice be conducted?
- 12.3 What is the eligibility criteria of SBI Apprentice 2020 exam?
- 12.4 What is the last date to apply online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- 12.5 How many vacancies have been released for SBI Apprenticeship 2020?
- 12.6 What is the age limit for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- 12.7 Is a fresh graduate can appear in SBI Apprentices 2020 exam?
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification
The latest SBI notification 2020 is for the recruitment of Apprentice. There is a total of 8500 vacant posts available to apply in SBI, All India.
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Recruitment||SBI Apprentice 2020|
|Online Registration||20th November 2020- 10th December 2020|
|Online Exam Test||January 2021 (tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Test of Local Language|
|Job Location||Various States|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies for the SBI Apprentice 2020 exam has been released along with its notification. As per the notification, 8500 vacancies have been introduced by SBI for SBI Apprentices 2020 exam. The vacancies are released for all states and union territories of India which are mentioned below. Let’s have look at the list of Location, Local Language, and Tentative No. Of Training Seats.
SBI Apprentice 2020 Vacancy Detail
|Andhra Pradesh (AP)||Telugu/Urdu||99||43||167||62||249||620|
|Madhya Pradesh (MP)||Hindi||64||86||64||43||173||430|
|Himachal Pradesh (HP)||Hindi||32||5||26||13||54||130|
Salary(Pay Scale) Details for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Duration Of Apprenticeship
Selection of candidates will be made for a period of three years on the post of SBI Apprentice. The bank is not obligated to offer full-time employment to the Apprentices after the expiry of the Apprenticeship period. After completion of three years from the date of appointment, apprentices will be relieved from their post.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification for SBI Apprentice Recruitment
- The candidate must have completed the graduation from a recognized University/ Institute
- Note: Only “person with benchmark disability” would be eligible for reservation with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been denied in measurable terms and includes a person with a disability where specified disability has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority.
- A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit the latest Disability Certificate, in the prescribed format, issued by Medical Authority or any other notified Competent Authority (Certifying Authority) in the District of the applicant’s residence as mentioned in the proof of residence in the application. The certificate should be dated on or before the last date of registration of the application.
Age Limit for SBI Apprentice
Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
SBI Apprentice Age Relaxation
SBI is giveing relaxation in upper age limit for several categories which has been discussed below:
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|General (PWD)||10 years|
|OBC/ OBC(PWD)||13 years|
|Eligible – Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 years|
Application Fee For SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
The online application fee for SBI Apprentice 2020 exam fee has already been released. A total of Rs. 300/- is to be paid by candidates belonging to General Category as the application fee for SBI Apprentice 2020 exam. The same amount is narrowed down to Rs. 0/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- SBI PO Recruitment Notification out for 2000 Probationary Officers
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification out for Specialist Officers and others
- IBPS Specialist Officer X Recruitment Notification out for 647 Specialist Officers
Selection Process SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of
(i) Online written test and
(ii) Test of local language.
Exam Pattern for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
The total time duration for SBI Apprentice Online test is 1 hour (60 minutes) for 100 marks. 100 questions will be asked in the Computer Based Examination (CBE). Check the section-wise exam pattern for the online examination below. Check the updated SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020 described here.
SBI Apprentice Test A: Objective Test (Online)
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 mins|
|General English||25||25||15 mins|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 mins|
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Test of Local Language
The specified local languages of the states are as mentioned in notification PDF. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular state, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) of the specified local language of that State as mentioned in advertisement PDF. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination.
Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprentice. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. Candidates will have to appear for the test of specified opted local language at a centre (to be decided by the Bank) of the State applied for, at his/her own expenses.
Engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
Final Selection will be subject to
a) Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application
b) Qualifying in the test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
c) Declared fit in the Medical examination.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
The SBI Apprentice selection test will have questions from the following five sections:
- General Awareness/ Financial Awareness
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
- Computer Aptitude
Let us now look at the syllabus of each of these sections in detail:
General Awareness/ Financial Awareness
- Indian Culture, Arts, Monuments, Crafts, etc
- Sports, and Sports Personalities
- Current affairs related to national and international issues of the last 6 months
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Indian History: Ancient, Medival, Modern
- India After Independence
- Overview of the Indian Financial System
- Indian Politics, and Indian Parliament System
- Books, Authors, Awards and Honours
- Indian Geography
- Reserve Bank of India, CAG, Scheduled Banks, Private Banks
- NITI Aayog
- Indian Economy, Five Year Plans
- Indian banking System
- Basic Computer
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems, BODMAS Rule, LCM, HCF
- Mixture and Allegations
- Time and Distance
- Percentages, Averages
- Simple Interest, Compound Interest
- Problems on Trains, Boats and Streams
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit and Loss, Discount
- Mensuration: Area, Volume, Surface Area
- Permutations and Combinations
- Bar, Graphs, Line charts, Tables
- Time and Work Partnership
- Simplification and Approximation
SBI Apprentice Syllabus: Computer Awareness
- History of computers, Modern Day Technology
- Networking and Communication
- Database Basics
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses
- Basics of Hardware and Software
- Windows Operating System Basics
- Internet Terms and Services
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
General Intelligence and Logical Reasoning
- Number Series, Alpha Numeric series
- Verbal Classification
- Seating Arrangements, Direction Sense
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Artificial Language
- Matching Definitions
- Making Judgments
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection
- Cause and Effect
- Statement and Argument
- Antonyms, Homonyms, and Synonyms
- Word Formation
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Word Substitution
- Error Correction
- Fill in the blanks, Cloze Test
- Data Interpretation
- Spelling Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Completion
How to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
1. Visit the official website of SBI (sbi.co.in) or Click on the direct link to Apply Online mentioned above.
2. Go to the Careers section and click on the Apply Online link under the Recruitment of Apprentice 2020.
3. Click for New Registration.
3. Then you’ll be required to upload or enter your details- Basic Info, Details, Qualification, Photographs and Signature.
5. Preview your application.
6. Make Payment and do the final submit.
Points to know before apply online
• The candidate will have to apply for vacancy of one State only. A candidate applying against vacancy of one State will not be eligible to apply against vacancy of any other State.
• Candidature of the applicant will be considered only against the vacancies in the State for which he/ she has applied/ opted. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
• Selected candidates will be posted in the Circle of that State against whose vacancy they are selected.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letters/advice etc. by email/SMS.
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the speciﬁcations given below:
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of ﬁle should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of ﬁle should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Exam Dates
The selection of an SBI Apprentice will be based on a Computer based online exam and local language test. The tentative exam date for SBI Apprentice 2020 Exam has been released by SBI along with its notification. The important dates for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 exam are as follows:
|SBI Apprentice Notification||19th November 2020|
|On-line registration Starts From||20th November 2020|
|On-line registration Ends on||10th December 2020|
|Last Date for Eiditing the Application||10th December 2020|
|Last Date for Printing Application||25th December 2020|
|SBI Apprentice Call Letter||January, 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Online Exam Date||January, 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Result||_______|
Important Links to Apply For SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: The most popular in India, State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification to recruit 8500 Apprentices in different offices of SBI across India. The selection will be based on the performance of a candidate in an online written test and local language test. The official advertisement of SBI Apprentice (CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07) states that the details related to vacancy, eligibility, fees, selection procees, salary & career path, etc is mentioned below in this post.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A quick FAQ to Apply For SBI Apprentice Recruitment
When will the official notification for SBI Apprentice be released?
The State Bank of India has published the official notification of SBI Apprentice 2020 exam on 19th November 2020.
When will the exam of SBI Apprentice be conducted?
The Online examination for SBI Apprentice will be conducted tentatively in the month of January 2021.
What is the eligibility criteria of SBI Apprentice 2020 exam?
A candidate having a graduation degree from any recognized university or its equivalent and the age should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 31.10.2020.
What is the last date to apply online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
The last date to apply online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is 10th December 2020.
How many vacancies have been released for SBI Apprenticeship 2020?
There have been 8500 vacancies released for SBI Apprenticeship this year.
What is the age limit for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
he age limit for SBI Apprentice has been declared as 20 years to 28 years.
Is a fresh graduate can appear in SBI Apprentices 2020 exam?
Yes, There is no need of experience required for SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2020.