RBI JE Recruitment 2021 – 48 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – The officials of the Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) have released the Short RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Notification for 48 Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) Posts. Candidates who are seeking the Latest RBI Recruitment 2021 can check this page. Moreover, the starting date to apply for the RBI Junior Engineer Jobs 2021 is 2nd February 2021. We have provided the RBI JE Jobs 2021 Notification along with the RBI JE Application Form 2021 Links to the end of this page. And the last date to apply for the RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 is 15th February 2021.
About RBI: The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central bank, responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. It also manages the country’s main payment systems and works to promote its economic development. The overall direction of the RBI lies with the 21-member central board of directors, composed of: the governor; four deputy governors; two finance ministry representatives (usually the Economic Affairs Secretary and the Financial Services Secretary); ten government-nominated directors; and four directors who represent local boards for Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, and Delhi.
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Reserve Bank of India has released the latest news for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil/ Electrical) 48 vacancies. Applicants who are looking for bank jobs have to check with the notification details and apply online before 15th February 2021. Check all the relevant details like Salary, selection fee, etc for RBI JE Recruitment 2021 from the official website rbi.org.in. Applicants have to check all the required and necessary instructions from the provided advertisement to apply online.
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical)|
|Total Vacancies||48 Posts|
|Starting date||2nd February 2021|
|Closing Date||15th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
This Junior Engineer Recruitment contains totally 48 Vacancies
|Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
Pay Scale for RBI JE Recruitment 2021
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹21,400/- per month (i.e. ₹13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance**, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately ₹53,105/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineers
Educational Qualification for RBI JE Recruitment 2021
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
Age Limit for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
The candidate should have age between 20 to 30 years. The upper age relaxation is as follows:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST): 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): 10 years (GEN/EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Ex-Servicemen: To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married: 10 years
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Fee/ Intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates).
- Rs. 450 /- for OBC/ General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the Online mode only
- Indbank Recruitment 2021 for System Officer/Research Analyst
- IOCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices
- NHM MP Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Community Health Officers
Selection Process for RBI JE Recruitment 2021
Job seekers for the post of Assistant in RBI Recruitment will be selected by following methods
- Two-stage Online Examination
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Language Proficiency Test
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||20 minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|Test of General Knowledge||40||40||25 minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021
Candidates those who are applying for the RBI Recruitment can follow the instructions given below
- RBI Recruitment advises the candidates to ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below.
- Or visit the Official Website of Reserve Bank of India – rbi.org.in.
- Mouseover on “Current Vacancies” Tab.
- Click on “Vacancies” from the drop-down menu.
- Find the desired notification.
- Click on the desired notification.
- From the new window, choose “New User Sign Up”
- Enter the valid credentials of email id and mobile number for registration.
- Log in from the same page using the registered email and password to provide other details like educational qualifications.
- Scan and upload the passport size recent photograph and the signature
- Finally, make online payment of the application fee.
- Apply for the post of before the last date of 15th Feb 2018 has announced officially.
- After successful submission take printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Links to RBI JE Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank Of India has officially released the recruitment notification for RBI Junior Engineer Jobs. Here, the start date for applying for the RBI Recruitment 2021 is 02nd February 2021. Further, aspirants can apply for RBI Jobs still 5th February 2021. All the aspirants who have completed engineering in Civil and Electrical Engineering streams can apply for the post. Likewise, the engineering applicants can utilize this wonderful opportunity for caching RBI Recruitment 2021. Also, the last date for printing the application form is 02nd March 2021. The RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 online Exam is going to conduct in the month of February. To know further information about RBI JE Recruitment 2021 aspirants can refer to the below details.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to RBI JE Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of RBI?
Reserve Bank of India
How many vacancies will be released for RBI JE Recruitment 2021?
A Total Of 48 Vacancies Will Be Released For Junior Engineer (JE) As Per The Notice Released In The Newspaper.
What is the Qualification for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021?
Minimum three years Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
What is the Age Limit of RBI JE Recruitment 2021?
A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of January 2021.
What is RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Salary ?
The Junior Engineer salary will be in range from 21,400 to Rs. 34990 per month
What is the selection process for RBI JE Recruitment 2021?
The selection process for RBI JE Jobs is an Online exam and interview for the eligible aspirants.
What is the starting date of RBI JE Recruitment 2021?
The Reserve Bank Of India Will Commence The Online Application Process From 2 February Onwards As Per Notice Released In A Newspaper.
How to apply for RBI JE Recruitment 2021?
Interested Candidates Can Apply For RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Through The Online Mode Https://Opportunities.Rbi.Org.In From 2 February To 15 February 2021. After Submitting The Online Application, The Candidates Are Advised To Take A Printout Of The Application For Future Reference.
What is the Fee Payable for RBI JE Recruitment 2021?
Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
Rs. 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Fee/Intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates).
What is the last date of online application RBI JE Recruitment 2021?
The Reserve Bank Of India Will End The Online Application Process Latest By 15 February 2021 As Per Notice Released In A Newspaper.