IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021 – 505 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Oil Corporation Limited announced an employment notification for the engagement of Technical & Non-Technical Apprentices under the apprentice act, 1961. Online applications are accepted to fill 505 India Oil Trade Apprentice Vacancies in the Eastern Region. Job seekers should go through the complete details of IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021 before filling the applications.
The applications for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 are accepted from 28th January 2021 to 26th February 2021. Have a look at the selection process, eligibility conditions, how to apply steps, and pay scale to begin the application process. Eligible intenders are advised to submit the application by the last date.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd: Indian Oil main business has been refining, transportation, and marketing of petroleum products. Indian Oil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. It is recognized as one of India’s most valuable companies with a turnover of Rs.6,05,924 crore and a net profit of Rs.16,894 crore in 2018-2019. It is planned to expand its business operations abroad through its overseas establishments in Sri Lanka, Mauritius, the UAE, Singapore, USA, Myanmar, and Bangladesh.
IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Indian Oil Corporation Limited proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States of Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam). Online applications are invites from candidates who are seeking 10th pass jobs for IOCL Apprentice vacancy 2021. As per the IOCL Recruitment 2021, totally 505 vacancies are allocated for IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021 and location wise details are given in the official notification. As per the IOCL Notification [Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR/2020-21/2], online registration has been started on 28.01.2021 and it will be ended on 26.02.2021.
|Name of the Board||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Total Vacancies Available||505|
|Designation of Job||Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Starting Date to apply||28th January 2021|
|Last Date to apply||26th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Exam Date||14th March 2021|
|Similar Jobs||Central Govt Jobs|
IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
A total of 505 vacancies have been released for Apprenticeship in IOCL in Eastern Region. The state-wise and department-wise vacancy details have been tabulated below.
Trade Apprentice (Accountant)
Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresh Apprentice)
Trade Apprentice DEO (Skill Certificate Holder)
Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate) Fresh Apprentice
Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate) Skill Certificate Holder
Pay Scale for IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021
- Stipend: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Matric with regular full-time ITI course in Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, and Machinist trades recognized by NCVT or SCVT can apply.
- 3 years diploma in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, civil, electrical and electronics, or electronics engineering from a recognised institute or university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC or ST candidates against reserved positions can apply.
Period of Apprenticeship Training
- 12 Months for all disciplines except
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) will be having 15 Months training
- Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) will be having 14 Months Training
Age Limit for IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.2021 for General/EWS candidates.
- Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- There is No Application Fee
- NIELIT Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Assistant Programmer/ System Analyst
- CDAC Recruitment 2021 for Notification Out Project Engineer/ Project Technician
Selection Process for IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters: – Trade Apprentice – Accountant: Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks, Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks, Basic English language Skills – 40 Marks
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics): Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks, Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks, Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks, Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
- Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator /Retail Sales Associate): Generic Aptitude – 30 Marks, Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks, Basic English – 40 Marks
- The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
How to apply for IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021
All the Eligible candidates can apply for January-2021 Indian Oil Corporation Limited Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice recruitment as mentioned below
- Candidates should apply online only through IOCL official Website wwww.iocl.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Oil Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IOCL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
Important Links to IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021
IOCL released a notification for Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Eastern Region (MD) on its official website on 28th January 2021. The interested candidates can go through the official notification from the direct link below to check detailed information about IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to IOCL Recruitment 2021 for Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices
What is the full form of IOCL?
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
How many vacancies are available for IOCL Recruitment 2021 ?
A Total Of 505 Vacancies Are Available In West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam Locations
What is the Qualification for IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021?
Matric with Regular Full Time ITI (Fitter) course recognized by NCVT/SCVT/ 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions/ Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification
What is the Age Limit of IOCL Recruitment 2021?
Job Applicants age Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 24 Years to apply for the Latest Indian Oil Corporation Limited Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice Jobs 2021 Notification.
What is the selection process for IOCL ER Trade Apprentice Jobs?
The selection process for IOCL ER Trade Apprentice Jobs is Written test.
How Should I Submit Applications for IOCL ER Trade Apprentice Jobs?
Contenders can apply for the IOCL Eastern Region Trade Apprentice Posts by following the above mentioned how to apply steps.
What is the Period of Apprenticeship Training for IOCL Non-Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2021?
12 Months for all disciplines except
Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) will be having 15 Months training
Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) will be having 14 Months Training
What is the last date to apply for IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2021 ?
Indian Oil Corporation Trade Apprentice Application Process starts from 28th January 2021 and ends on 26th February 2021.