NHM MP Recruitment 2021 for Community Health Officers – 3570 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Presenting a brand new notification that issued by National Health Mission for recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO). The NHM MP Jobs notification is released for 3570 Vacancy. Aspirants who have a B.Sc Nursing, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 17 February 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021 notification if they are eligible. NHM MP information given in this article like the National Health Mission Recruitment 2021 Notification, NHM MP Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, NHM MP Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to the official website http://www.nhmmp.gov.in/.
NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh has issued the latest notification for the NHM MP Recruitment 2021 of Community Health Officer Vacancy at 3570 posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021 nhmmp.gov.in by 17 February 2021. Other details of the NHM MP CHO Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission|
|Posts Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Publish/Starting Date||02 February 2021|
|Last Date||17 February 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Job Alert|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
NHM MP Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
A total number of 3580 vacancies for the recruitment. Below are the category-wise and post-wise vacancy details.
Pay Scale for NHM MP Recruitment 2021
This is a contractual basis job and we have provided the details of it below.
- Candidates who shall be selected in the Online Written Test will be appointed as Intern Community Health Officer.
- During this internship, they will receive a stipend of Rs. 15,000 per month along with a performance-based incentive up to Rs. 7500.
- Once the candidate clears the qualifying exam and registering with Madhya Pradesh, he/she will be appointed as a Community Health Officer for a period of 3 years with a salary of Rs. 25,000 per month. Furthermore, NHM MP CHO will receive a performance-based incentive up to Rs. 15,000 per month as well.
- The candidate has to sign a Bond of Rs. 2,00,000 on the stamp paper of Rs. 500 and should be submitted to the Sub Health Centre H&WC, Madhya Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for NHM MP Recruitment 2021 for Community Health Officer
Educational Qualification for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021
- For 6 months Certificate in Community Health Training – B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM / BAMS.
- For Direct Recruitment for the position of CHO – B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) by recognized Institute/ University by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council
Age Limit for NHM MP CHO Vacancy 2021
The age of NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021 will be counted from 01.02.2021. Candidates applying online should be at least 21 years and a maximum of 40 years as of 01.02.2021.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
NHM MP Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Not provided by the Official Department.
- RML Hospital Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Junior Resident
- WBHRB Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Medical Technologist
Selection Process for NHM MP Recruitment 2021
Strategic Alliance Management Service Pvt Ltd will conduct a Online Written Test to select candidates for the NHM MP Community Health Officer post. Here is the exam pattern for the NHM MP Online Written Test.
- The OWT will be conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- There will be 100 MCQs in this exam and each question will carry 1 mark with no negative marking.
- You have to score at least 40 marks to qualify in this OWT.
Once the exam is completed and candidates are shortlisted, they have to appear for the document verification process in the allocated districts.
How to apply for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
- Click on the given link that reads, NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021.
- Click the “Apply Online” button on the page.
- Enter the name, email, mobile phone, password
- Click I agree with T & C and Press Sign In
- Go to the Login Page
- Enter the rest of the credentials- Educational Qualifications, Photo and Signature Uploading, and Correspondence Address details.
- Make Payment and Submit the form.
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application. The details of exam dates and admit card will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
Documents Required for NHM MP Recruitment 2021
- Education certificate
- Identity Card – Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card and others
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Employment registration certificate
- Other Documents
Important Links to NHM MP Recruitment 2021
Apply NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021, which is released by the National Health Mission, MP to all the job seekers. So all the candidates take this opportunity and apply to NHM MP Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021 through www.nhmmp.gov.in OR www.sams.co.in. The NHM MP CHO Online Form starting and ending date is from 2nd Feb 2021 to 17th Feb 2021.
The MP NHM CHO Notification 2021 details are available on this page. So all the applicants apply for 3570 NHM MP CHO Vacancy 2021 within the 17th Feb 2021. The NHM MP Recruitment 2021 Community Health Officer eligibility and necessary details are enclosed in the below sections. So refer to this page and know the NHM MP CHO Vacancy 2021 details.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of NHM?
National Health Mission
How many vacancies are allotted for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 3570 vacancies are allotted
Which are the positions announced in NHM MP Recruitment 2021?
According to official NHM MP notification job seekers can apply only for Community Health Officer (CHO) positions.
What is the required education to apply for NHM MP Jobs?
The candidate who have B.Sc Nursing, Graduate degree certificate can submit an application for NHM MP Vacancy.
What is the age limit for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021?
The Age Limit for the nhmmp.gov.in Community Health Officer Vacancy 2021 is between 21 Years – 40 Years. And Upper Age Limit will be 45 Years for OBC, SC, ST, EWS, Physically Handicapped, and Women candidates who are domicile residents of Madhya Pradesh.
What is NHM MP CHO Salary ?
Rs 25,000 Per Month Salary Plus Up To Rs 15,000 Per Month Performance-Based Incentive On Successful Completion Of Training/Internship Period.
What is the mode of selection for NHM MP CHO?
The candidates will be selected through an online test followed by an interview.
What is the starting date of NHM MP CHO Application ?
The application submission window will be open online 2 February 2021.
How to apply for NHM MP Recruitment 2021 online?
Candidate can apply online for NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) seats. The hyperlink to submit online form is https://mpnhm-cho.samshrm.com/Register. By clicking on it candidate will able to register as a new candidate and existing aspirants will be able to Log In.
What is the last date to apply online NHM MP Application?
The application submission window will be open online till 17 February 2021.