PepsiCo Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
PepsiCo Freshers Recruitment 2022:- PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc.
PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands, the largest of which included an acquisition of Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to its portfolio.
Company Website: www.pepsico.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria For PepsiCo Freshers Recruitment 2022:
- Highly energised and passionate graduates coming from Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, CSIT or any other relevant branch with different specializations.
- Our top candidate will be a self-starter comfortable forging their own trail, with a sharp eye for details, adaptable and flexible to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
PepsiCo IT Hub at Hyderabad is looking to hire Graduate Engineer Trainees (referred to as GETs)
The GETs will be placed across different IT verticals including but not limited to Data and Analytics, Automation, e- commerce, Salesforce etc, giving them an opportunity to learn state of the art and latest in technology, enabling them to find their strengths and perform to their maximum potential.
- Investigate problem areas
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Follow the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving
- General programming knowledge
- Understanding of Databases and Querying
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good teamwork
How to Apply for PepsiCo Freshers Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.