OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021 – 35 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has published recruitment notification [No.IIE-156/2020-4515/OSSC] on 30.12.2020. OSSC expects online applications for the post of Food Safety Officer. OSSC has 35 current job openings for the said post. OSSC is going to recruit candidates on a contract basis. Before applying for this Odisha government job, applicants need to ensure that they met the eligibility criteria of OSSC jobs. Download the official recruitment notification of OSSC and read it at least once. The Last date for submission of the online application will be updated shortly at www.ossc.gov.in.
Candidates are instructed to keep active their registered mobile number and email id throughout the recruitment process. Candidates who apply for this Government job must possess adequate knowledge in computer applications i.e Windows, MS Office, MS Access & usage of internet services. The online registration link for OSSC recruitment will be activated soon on the official website. OSSC syllabus, exam date, admit card, result, merit list will be uploaded at the official website www.ossc.gov.in. OSSC selection list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by candidates in the Main Examination.
OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Odisha Staff Selection Commission is Official Released the Notification No. III-156/2020-4515/OSSC For Recruitment for 35 Post of Food Safety Officer (FSO) Vacancies Under Under Commissioner Food Safety, Odisha Bhubaneswar. The Food Safety Officer Online Application will available on Odisha Staff Selection Commission Official Website www.ossc.gov.in. Applications other than Online Mode Shall not be accepted by the Commission. Candidates can check the OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021 Number of Vacancies, Eligibility, Education, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Date & Link below on this page. More Details/ Information to Read OSSC FSO IPO Recruitment 2021 Full Advertisement PDF.
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Publish/Starting Date||30 December 2020|
|Last Date||15 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Odisha Job Alert|
OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Pay Scale for OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
The Candidate should have the following Pay Scale to apply for this job. kindly Check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
- Salary » 16880 Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for OSSC Recruitment 2021 for Food Safety Officer
- Candidates who have a degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Biotechnology / Oil Technology / Agricultural Science / Veterinary Science / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Masters Degree in Chemistry / Degree in Medicine from AICTE Approved institution or recognized university securing minimum 60% marks is Mandatory.
- Candidates should have knowledge in computer application(MS-Office) is Necessary.
Age Limit for OSSC Recruitment 2021 for Food Safety Officer
The Candidate should have the following age limit to apply for this job. kindly Check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
- Minimum Age Limit » 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit » 32 Years
- For OBC – 03 Years
- For SC/ST – 05 Years
OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
The Candidate should have the following Application Fee to apply for this job. kindly Check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
- For General/OBC/EWS Category » Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST Category » No Fee
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Civil Service Exam
- OPTCL Recruitment 2021 for Notification Out for Apprentice
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Group B and Group C Posts
Selection Process for OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Skill Test
How to apply for OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
Mode of Application for this OSSC Recruitment 2021 for Food Safety Officer is Online. Read the OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply through the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form before the last date of application. All the eligible candidates can apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission as mentioned below:-
- First of all, go through the Odisha Staff Selection Commission thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – the recruitment link is mentioned below
- Before start filling up the application through online mode/ Offline please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume, if any experience required.
- Click on Odisha Staff Selection Commission apply online link – link is given below
- Update all the required details.
- Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only)
- Click on the submit button to complete the application process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.
Important Links to OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invites the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Food Safety Officer. Total number of vacancy is 35. Starting date and Last date to Apply online will be notify soon. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then be ready to apply online. Refer this page till end for further details.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of OSSSC ?
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
How many seats have been allocated in OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021?
The number of seats that allocated for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is 35.
Which are the positions announced in OSSC Recruitment 2021?
According to official OSSC notification job seekers can apply only for Food Safety Officer positions.
What is the qualification for Food Safety Officer?
The educational qualification for Food Safety Officer is Degree in Food Technology or relevant.
How to Apply Online for Food Safety Officer in OSSC?
1. You can find the link to apply online for Food Safety Officer Jobs in OSSC on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ https://www.ossc.gov.in
2. Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
3. Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
What is the Starting date to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2021?
The Starting date for OSSC Recruitment 2021 is 30 December 2020.
What is the last date to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2021?
The Last date for OSSC Recruitment 2021is 15 January 2021.