OPTCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – 280 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of ITI Apprentice. There are 280 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 27 February 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be ITI. The age limit of the candidates not less than 14 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About OPTCL: ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. OPTCL became fully operational with effect from 9th June 2005 consequent upon issue of Odisha Electricity Reform (Transfer of Transmission and Related Activities).
OPTCL Recruitment 2021
OPTCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice|
|Application Last date||27 February 2021|
- A certificate in vocational Course in Electrician trade/Electronics Mechanic trade involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.
Age Limit: not less than 14 years
- Electrician – 240 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 40 Posts
- ITI Apprentice – Rs.7,000/month
- SAIL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Technician Apprentices
- IREL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Graduate/Technician Apprentice
OPTCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents. The final selection list would be prepared according to categories i.e. General/ SEBC/ SC / ST after conducting documents verification by OPTCL.
- If the mark sheet provides CGPA, it will be incumbent on the applicant to provide the marks, based on the conversion criteria mentioned in the guidelines issued by the University/ Board/ AICTE as appropriate.
How to apply for OPTCL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates have to register in the online web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship on or before 27 February 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Notification Released – 11th February 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 27th February 2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates – 08th March 2021
- Verification of Certificates & Interview – 15th to 17th March 2021
- Publication of Final List – 23rd March 2021