NIRTH Recruitment 2021 for Project Scientist/Project Research Assistant/Project Technician – 11 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Institute of Research in Tribal Health has released the notification for the post of Project Scientist-B/Project Research Assistant/Project Technician -III/Laboratory Technician/Data Entry Operator/ MTS. There are 11 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of Master Degree/Graduate/Diploma/12th can apply for this job. The selection is based on Written Test, Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 07 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About NIRTH: The National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH), Jabalpur is one of the 30 health research institutes working under the aegis of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Sprawling in a lush green 44-acre campus located in the state of Madhya Pradesh – the heart of India, ICMR-NIRTH is surrounded by thickly-forested tribal-dominated areas.
NIRTH Recruitment 2021 for Project Scientist-B/Project Research Assistant/Project Technician -III/Laboratory Technician/Data Entry Operator/ MTS
|Job Role||Project Scientist-B/Project Research Assistant|
Project Technician -III/Laboratory Technician
Data Entry Operator/ MTS
|Last Date||07 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – NIRTH Recruitment 2021
Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical):
- First class Master degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University/ Institute. Or Second class M.Sc. + Ph.D. degree in relevant subject from a recognized University
Project Research Assistant:
- Graduate in Life Science from a recognized university with three years research/field work experience from a recognized Institutions or Master’s degree in Life Science subject.
Project Technician -III/Laboratory Technician:
- 12th Pass in Science subject and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one-year DMLT plus one-year related field /laboratory experience. B.Sc. Degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
Data Entry Operator:
- Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream from recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level certification from a recognized institute and/or two years’ experience in EDP work at Government, autonomous, PSU or any other recognized institute. A speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer
- High School or equivalent.
- Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical) – Not exceeding 35 years
- Project Research Assistant – Not exceeding 30 years
- Project Technician -III/Laboratory Technician – Not exceeding 30 years
- Data Entry Operator-B – Not exceeding 28 Years
- MTS – Not exceeding 25 years
- Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical)-01 Posts
- Project Research Assistant-03 Posts
- Project Technician -III/Laboratory Technician- 3 Posts
- Data Entry Operator-01 Posts
- MTS- 3 Posts
- Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical) – Rs. 50,000 per month
- Project Research Assistant – Rs. 31,000 per month
- Project Technician -III/Laboratory Technician – Rs. 18,000 per month
- Data Entry Operator-B – Rs. 18,000 per month
- MTS – Rs. 16000 per month
- HAL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Management Trainee/Design Trainee
- EMMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Section Officer/Accounts Assistant/MTS
NIRTH Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected will have to produce original documents of their qualification age and experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
How to apply for NIRTH Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates may download application from the websites www.nirth.res.in and www.icmr.nic.in and send it along with detailed CV and all relevant documents via e-mail to [email protected] latest by 07 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here