NICDC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Manager – Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (NICDC) invites application form from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager (Projects). Candidates with the qualification of Graduate in any discipline are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates apply for this post on or before 15 March 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About NICDC: National Industrial Corridor project vision is to create a strong economic base with a globally competitive environment and state of the art infrastructure to activate local commerce, enhance foreign investments and attain sustainable developments. National Industrial Corridor Development Programme is India’s most ambitious infrastructure programme aiming to develop new industrial cities as “Smart Cities” and converging next-generation technologies across infrastructure sectors.
NICDC Recruitment 2021 Details
Detailed Eligibility for NICDC Recruitment 2021
- Should be Graduate in any discipline. MBA shall be preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 04 years of progressively responsible, professional experience in Government relations required.
Knowledge And Skills:
- Knowledge of Government Infrastructure projects, public affairs, projects and planning principles and practices,
- Excellent Drafting Skills,
- Interpersonal relationships,
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written,
- Analytical and coordination skills,
- Planning and organization skills and attention to detail,
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise competing priorities,
- Hard working and a quick learner,
- Strong follow up skills,
- Understanding of issues
Age Limit: not be more than 30 years
Salary: Rs. 6 Lakhs per annum
- IIITDM Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Non-Teaching posts
- Cachar Foreigners Tribunal Recruitment Notification out 2021 for Stenographer/LDA/Typists
NICDC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- A Selection Committee will be constituted to short list, interview and recommend the candidate.
How to apply for NICDC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by Duly filled application form along with the resumes may be uploaded on the Company’s website on or before 15 March 2021.