NEIST Recruitment 2021 for Technician – 35 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology (NEIST), Jorhat has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Technician. There are 35 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 01 January 2021. The age limit of the candidates should be 28 years. The educational qualification of the candidates must have passed in ITI. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST), Jorhat (formerly Regional Research Laboratory) is a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), a premier R&D organization of India, which has a chain of laboratories across the country. This laboratory was established in 1961 under the chemical science group of CSIR and originally its main aim was to develop indigenous technologies by utilizing the immense natural resources of northeastern India like Petroleum, Coal, Natural Gas, Minerals, Tea, Microbes, Aromatic and Medicinal plants.
NEIST Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
CSIR-NEIST Recruitment 2020 notification released. North East Institute of Science and Technology (CSIR-NEIST) has released the notification for 35 Technician job vacancies in Assam. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 02.12.2020 to 01.01.2021. Candidates need to fill the CSIR-NEIST Technician online application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on the CSIR-NEIST Technician Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CSIR-NEIST job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
|Organization Name||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – North East Institute of Science and Technology|
|Advertisement No.||Advertisement No. 1/2020-REC|
|Total No of Vacancy||35|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||02.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||01.01.2021|
|Last date to submit the Print of the Online Form||08.01.2021|
NEIST Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Department||No of Posts|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||3|
|Civil Engineer Assistant||2|
|Welder (Fabrication and Fitting)||2|
|Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)||2|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||2|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||4|
|Medical Lab. Technician (Clinical Pathology)||2|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||5|
Pay Scale for NEIST Technician Recruitment 2021
- North East Institute of Science and Technology Officials are offering a salary of Rs. 19,900/- Per Month.
Eligibility Criteria for NEIST Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for NEIST Recruitment 2021 for Technician
- SSC/10thStd with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Electrician trade or national/State trade certificate of 2 years full-time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institute in electrician/Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance/Carpenter/Civil Engineer Assistant/Agro-Processing/Instrument Mechanic/Plumber/Welder (Fabrication and Fitting)/Mechanic(Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)/Electronics Mechanic/Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance/Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/Medical Lab. Technician (Clinical Pathology)/Laboratory Assistant(Chemical Plant) trade.
Age Limit for NEIST Recruitment 2021 for Technician
The candidates who are having the upper age limit of 28 years as of the 01st January 2021 are eligible to apply for this recruitment. And there will be an age relaxation there. So who is having this eligibility then you can apply for this recruitment.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Persons With Disabilities: 10 Years
Check the official notification to get more details about the age limit details.
Application Fee for NEIST Recruitment 2021
- Rs.100 for all candidates
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad category.
Mode Of Payment:
The application fees should be paid through Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favor of “Director, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat” payable at Jorhat.
- NEERI Recruitment Notification Out for Project Associate/Senior Project Associate
- TNPL Recruitment Notification Out for Shift Engineer/Plant Engineer/Semi-Skilled
- NHPC Recruitment Notification Out for Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice
Selection Process for NEIST Recruitment 2021
- Selection will be based on the Trade Test/ Competitive Written Examination.
- Trade Test is SSC + ITI/ XII Standard Level based on the advertised qualification of the post.
- Competitive Written Examination is Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination (English/Hindi), Total Questions – 150, Total Time allotted – 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- The PAPER-I (Mental Ability Test) will include General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Problem Solving, Situational Judgment etc.
- The PAPER-II & PAPER-III will be evaluated only for those candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks in the PAPER-I. The Final merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Paper-II & Paper-III.
|SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS|
|PAPER-I||60 minutes||Mental Ability Test|
[No negative marks]
[2 marks for every
|PAPER-II||30 minutes||General Awareness|
[One negative mark for every wrong answer]English Language
[One negative mark for every wrong answer]
[3 marks for every
|PAPER-III||60 minutes||Concerned Subject|
[One negative mark for every wrong answer]
[2 marks for every
How to apply for NEIST Recruitment 2021
- Mode of Application for this NEIST Technician Notification 2020 is Online. Read the NEIST Technician Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply through the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form before the last date of application.
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the CSIR-NEIST Online Recruitment 2021.
- Check North East Institute of Science and Technology Official Site at neist.res.in.
- On the Home Page, you will find the News and Announcement.
- You will find Advertisement No. 1/2020-REC Online Application for the Post of Technician.
- Click and Open it.
- Read the total information given by the North East Institute of Science and Technology.
- Now if you are eligible, proceed to fill the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Before submitting the application form, recheck the total information you have entered.
- Finally submit it.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online and download the application form from the official website and send the filled-in application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 08 January 2021.
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR- North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST),
Important Links to Apply for NEIST Recruitment 2021
North East Institute of Science and Technology Officials are inviting the Online Applications for 35 Technician Vacancies. Interested Candidates searching for Government Jobs can make use of this chance by applying before the deadline. And 8th January 2021 is the Last Date to submit the filled NEIST Technician Application Form 2021 through the Official Site. All the details related to the Latest NEIST Technician Vacancy 2021 are shared in a detailed manner. Having mere Qualifications will not make the candidates eligible to apply for NEIST Technician Openings 2021.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for NEIST Technician Recruitment 2021
What is NEIST Full Form ?
North East Institute of Science and Technology shortly called as NEIST
What are the Vacancies in NEIST Recruitment 2021?
Technician Vacancy in NEIST Recruitment 2021.
What is the last date to apply to NEIST Recruitment 2021?
NEIST Recruitment 2021 last date to apply is 01 January 2021
What is the Salary of the NEIST Technician?
Rs-19900/month (As per 7th CPC, Level 2 in the Pay Matrix)
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Apply Current NEIST Recruitment?
According to the information given in the Official NEIST Technician Jobs 2020 Notification, Candidates who have completed their SSC/ 10th with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in the relevant trade/ department from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
How many vacancies are there in NEIST Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 35 posts are available to apply jobs in NEIST Recruitment 2021.