MILMA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Comptroller – 46 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (MILMA) invites Online applications for MILMA Finance Comptroller (Officer), Assistant Purchase Officer, Assistant Finance Officer, Assistant Dairy Development Officer, Assistant Dairy Officer, Assistant Quality Assurance Officer, System Supervisor, Marketing Organizer, Junior Supervisor, Lab Assistant, Marketing Assistant posts. And the officials are going to fill up 46 MILMA Recruitment 2021 under the MILMA Jobs 2021 Notification No.MRU/PER/114/2021.
So, interested candidates can go through this article to know the eligibility criteria, education qualification, MILMA Salary details. Moreover, the last date to apply for these positions is 20th February 2021. Malabar MILMA Recruitment 2021 notification & MRCMPU Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.milma.com. Therefore go through the following modules for all requirements to apply for these MILMA Jobs 2021.
MILMA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Presenting a brand new notification issued by Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd for recruitment of Supervisor, Assistant Dairy Officer, Assistant. The MILMA Jobs notification is released for 46 Vacancy. Aspirants who have a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 20 February 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official MILMA notification if they are eligible. MILMA information given in this article like the Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd Recruitment 2021 Notification, MILMA Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, MILMA Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to the official website https://milma.com/.
|Organization Name||Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd|
|Posts Name||Supervisor, Assistant Dairy Officer, Assistant|
|Publish/Starting Date||01 February 2021|
|Last Date||20 February 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Kerala Job Alert|
MILMA Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Milma has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 46 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check MILMA Recruitment 2021 job vacancy details below
|Name of post||No. of Vacancies|
|Finance Comptroller (Officer)||1|
|Assistant Purchase Officer||2|
|Assistant Finance Officer||1|
|Assistant Dairy Development Officer||5|
|Assistant Dairy Officer||10|
|Assistant Quality Assurance Officer||4|
|Junior Supervisor (P&I)||11|
Pay Scale for MILMA Recruitment 2021
|Name of post||Scale of Pay|
|Finance Comptroller (Officer)||40840-81875|
|Assistant Purchase Officer||36460-73475|
|Assistant Finance Officer||36460-73475|
|Assistant Dairy Development Officer||36460-73475|
|Assistant Dairy Officer||36460-73475|
|Assistant Quality Assurance Officer||36460-73475|
|Junior Supervisor (P&I)||20180-46990|
Eligibility Criteria for MILMA Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification MILMA Junior Supervisor Recruitment 2021
Finance Comptroller (Officer):
- Candidates should possess CA.
Assistant Purchase Officer:
- B. Tech degree in Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Chemical / Instrumentation).
Assistant Finance Officer:
- Candidates should possess CA-IPCC (Intermediate) or ICWA (ICMA) – (Intermediate).
Assistant Dairy Development Officer:
- B. Tech Degree in Dairy Technology / Dairy Science & Technology.
Assistant Dairy Officer:
- B. Tech Degree in Dairy Technology / Dairy Science & Technology.
Assistant Quality Assurance Officer:
- B. Tech Degree in Dairy Technology / Dairy Science & Technology OR M. Sc (Quality Control in Dairy Industry) from Agriculture / Veterinary Universities OR
- MS (Quality Systems in Dairy Processing) from Agriculture / Veterinary Universities OR M. Sc degree in Dairy Chemistry/ Dairy Microbiology / Dairy Technology from Agriculture/Veterinary Universities.
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science OR Graduation in Computer Application/Computer Science/Computer Science & Engineering OR Three year Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Related subjects.
- Graduation in any discipline. MBA in full stream with specialization in Marketing.
Junior Supervisor (P&I):
- First Class Graduates with HDC OR First Class B. Com degree with specialization in Co-operation OR B. Sc (Banking & Co-operation) OR Graduation in any discipline through Regular mode.
- B. Sc degree in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Industrial Microbiology OR Diploma in Dairy Science from Agriculture/Veterinary Universities.
- Graduation in any discipline through regular mode.
Age Limit for MILMA Finance Comptroller Recruitment 2021
The Candidate should have the following age limit to apply for this job. kindly Check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
- Minimum Age Limit » 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit » 40 Years
- For OBC – 03 Years
- For SC/ST – 05 Years
MILMA Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
General / OBC / Ex-servicemen:
- For post 1 to 6 – Rs.1000/-
- For post 7 to 11 – Rs.500/-
SC/ST and permanent serving employees of Anand Pattern Co-Operative Milk Societies (APCOS):
- For post 1 to 6 – Rs.500/-
- For post 7 to 11 – Rs.250/-
- DSRVS Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for DEO/Web Designer/Content Writer
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Grade IV Posts
- India Post Office Recruitment 2021 for GDS
Selection Process for MILMA Recruitment 2021
- The minimum cut off marks for the written test for all the categories will be 50%. There will be negative marks for wrong answers and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. The duration of the written test will be 2 or 3 hours depending upon the category. The medium of tests for all the posts will be in English. Those who qualify the written test will be called for Group Discussion / Skill test / Interview, whichever is applicable.
- The qualified candidates in the written test will be invited for Interview for the posts of Finance Comptroller (Officer), Assistant Purchase Officer and Assistant Finance Officer in the ratio 1: 3, i.e. No. of Post: No. of Candidates.
- The qualified candidates in the written test will be invited for Group Discussion and Interview for the posts of Assistant Dairy Officer, Assistant Dairy Development Officer, Assistant Quality Assurance Officer, Marketing Organizer, and Junior Supervisor (P&I) in the ratio 1:3, i.e. No. of Post: No. of Candidates.
- In the case of, System Supervisor and Lab Assistant, the qualified candidates in the written test will be invited for Skill Test only in the ratio 1: 3. No Interview will be conducted for the posts of Marketing Assistant, System Supervisor and Lab Assistant.
How to apply for MILMA Recruitment 2021
- To apply for the MILMA Openings, Firstly, visit the official website at milma.com.
- Select Career Opportunity from the Careers tab.
- From their find the opening details for the Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION link.
- Click on the link, go through the entire PDF.
- If eligible, Enter your details correctly and make the payment
- Click on the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Links to MILMA Recruitment 2021
MILMA is collecting job applications through online from 27/01/2021 to 20/02/2021. Currently, Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Limited – MILMA announced 46 Officer, Lab Assistant, Marketing Assistant jobs. So the aspirants who are interested and eligible may apply for the MILMA Recruitment 2021. In this article, you can find the full details of MILMA Online Application 2021.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to MILMA Recruitment 2021
How many seats have been allocated in MILMA Recruitment 2021?
The number of seats that allocated for Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd (MILMA) is 46.
Which are the positions announced in MILMA Recruitment 2021?
According to official MILMA notification job seekers can apply only for Supervisor, Assistant Dairy Officer, Assistant positions.
What is the qualification required for MILMA Recruitment 2021?
The candidate who has Graduate degree certificate can submit an application for MILMA Vacancy.
What is the age limit of MILMA Recruitment 2021 ?
General category candidates must have completed 18 years of age and must not have completed 40 years of age as on 01-01-2021 (eligible date of birth from 02-01-1981 to 01-01-2003)
What is the Salary Package for MILMA Recruitment 2021?
Finance Comptroller (Officer) – Rs.40840-81875/-
Assistant Purchase Officer/Assistant Finance Officer/Assistant Dairy Development Officer/Assistant Dairy Officer/Assistant Quality Assurance Officer – Rs.36460-73475/-
System Supervisor – Rs.27710-63915/-
Marketing Organizer – Rs.24005-55470/-
Junior Supervisor (P&I)/Lab Assistant/Marketing Assistant – Rs.20180-46990/-
What is the selection process for MILMA Junior Supervisor Recruitment 2021?
The selection process for MILMA Junior Supervisor Recruitment 2021 is a written test and interview.
How to apply for MILMA Finance Comptroller Recruitment 2021 online?
Candidate can apply online for MILMA Supervisor, Assistant Dairy Officer, Assistant seats. The hyperlink to submit online form is https://milma.com/career/careeroppurtunities. By clicking on it candidate will able to register as a new candidate and existing aspirants will be able to Log In.
What is the last date to apply for MILMA Recruitment 2021?
Interested Candidates Can Apply To The Posts Through The Prescribed Format On Or Before 20 February 2021.