JNARDDC Recruitment 2021 for Scientific Assistant/Jr Assistant – 04 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development and Design Centre invites application form from the eligible candidates for the Scientific Assistant I & II/ Sr Purchase cum Store Assistant /Jr Assistant with 04 vacancies on a permanent basis. Candidates who completed the B.Sc/B.Com/Graduate/Diploma with the required work experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on skill tests, trade tests, and interviews. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 10 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About JNARDDC: Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development and Design Centre, Nagpur is a centre of excellence set up in 1989 to create a research and development support system for the emerging aluminium industry in India by undertaking basic and applied research in the areas of bauxite, alumina and aluminium. JNARDDC is recognized as a scientific & industrial research organization by the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. It is the only institute of its kind in India pursuing the cause of R&D from bauxite to finished product under one roof.
JNARDDC Recruitment 2021 Details
JNARDDC Recruitment 2021 for Scientific Assistant I & II/ Sr Purchase cum Store Assistant /Jr Assistant
|Job Role||Scientific Assistant I & II/|
Sr Purchase cum Store Assistant /Jr Assistant
|Salary||Rs.19900 – 92300/-|
|Last Date||10 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – JNARDDC Recruitment 2021
- B.Sc/Diploma in Engineering/Technology of three years duration or equivalent with three years relevant experience
- B.Sc/Diploma in Engineering/Technology of three years duration or equivalent
Senior Purchase Cum Store Assistant:
- Graduation Preferably B.Com with 3 years of Service in Purchase and Stores
- Graduate with typing speed of 40 wpm/certificate in Computers.
- Scientific Assistant II – 30 Years
- Scientific Assistant I – 25 Years
- Senior Purchase cum Store Assistant – 28 Years
- Jr Assistant – 28 Years
- Scientific Assistant II – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant I – 01 Post
- Senior Purchase cum Store Assistant – 01 Post
- Jr Assistant – 01 Post
- SCTIMST Recruitment 2021 Notification out for General Apprentice
- EIL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Jr. Hindi Translator/Dy. Manager/Manager
Salary – JNARDDC Recruitment 2021
- Scientific Assistant-II – Rs.29200 – 92300/-
- Scientific Assistant-I – Rs.25500 – 81100/-
- Senior Purchase Cum Store Assistant – Rs.29200 – 92300/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs.19900 – 63200/-
JNARDDC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection process will consists of two rounds. Round 1 – Skill /Trade Test & Round 2 – Written test.
- Eligible candidates shall be shortlisted and called for skill test. The details of skill/trade test and its schedule shall be available on the website after short-listing.
- Candidates who qualify in the skill/trade test shall be called for a final written test. The number of candidates to be called for written test shall be as per the rules of JNARDDC and decision of the appointing authority will be final.
- For the post of Scientific Asst. I & II, the written test shall comprise of 100 marks question paper (MCQ) consisting of General Knowledge, Physics, Chemistry, and Maths of science graduation level / equivalent. There will be negative marking of ¼ marks (0.25 marks) for each incorrect answer..
- For the post of Junior Asst. & Sr. Purchase cum Stores Asst., the written test shall comprise of 100 marks question paper (MCQ) consisting of English, GK & Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude and General Intelligence & Reasoning of graduation level / equivalent. There will be negative marking of ¼ marks (0.25 marks) for each incorrect answer.
- The skill/trade test will be only of qualifying nature and marks in skill test will not be added for further selection process. The final selection will be based on the marks of written test only.
- For General – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC / ST / PWD / ESM candidates.
How to apply for JNARDDC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 10 May 2021.
For More Details & Apply : Click here