EIL Recruitment 2021 for Jr. Hindi Translator/Dy. Manager/Manager – 02 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Engineers India Limited has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Jr. Hindi Translator/Dy. Manager/Manager. There are 06 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who completed their Masters’s Degree/LLB can apply for this post. The age limit of the candidate should be 36 years. The last date to apply for this post is on or before 30 April 2021. After the last date, the candidate who applies for this job will not be considered. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Engineers India Limited is a Navratna public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was set up in 1965 to provide engineering and related technical services for petroleum refineries and other industrial projects.
EIL Recruitment 2021 Details
EIL Recruitment 2021 for Jr. Hindi Translator/Dy. Manager/Manager
|Job Role||Jr. Hindi Translator/Dy. Manager/Manager|
|Last date||30 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – EIL Recruitment 2021
Jr. Hindi Translator :
- Master’s Degree from recognized university in Hindi with English as main subject at Degree level OR Master’s Degree from recognized university in English with Hindi as main subject at Degree level OR Master’s Degree from recognized university in any subject with Hindi and English as main subject at Degree level.
- Experience: Diploma/Certificate of minimum one year duration from recognized university/institute in Translation from English to Hindi and viceversa OR
- 2 years post qualification experience of translation work from English to Hindi and vice-versa in govt. offices including central and state PSU or other offices. Preference will be given to the candidate having knowledge of Hindi typing and Computers (MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint etc.)
- Degree in law (full time) with minimum 55% marks from recognized university/Institute in India.
- Experience: Minimum 4 (four) years post qualification experience as a Law Executive in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/ or Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies)/ Legal Firm(s) of repute.
- Minimum 8 (eight) years post qualification experience as a Law Executive in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/ or Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies)/ Legal Firm(s) of repute.
Age Limit (as on 31 October 2021):
- Jr. Hindi Translator – 30 years
- Dy. Manager – 32 years
- Manager – 36 years
Upper age relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
Total Vacancies :
- Jr. Hindi Translator – 03 Posts
- Dy. Manager – 02 Posts
- Manager – 01 Post
- BITS Pilani Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Research Fellow
- FACT Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Technician
Salary – EIL Recruitment 2021
- Jr. Hindi Translator – Rs.29000-120000/-
- Dy. Manager – Rs.70000-200000/-
- Manager – Rs.80000-220000/-
EIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The mode of selection for the position of Dy. Manager/Manager (Legal) will be through Interview, preferably at Delhi or through Video Conferencing.
- For Jr Hindi Translator, the mode of selection will be through Skill Test (Venue/Mode of Skill test shall be intimated separately to the shortlisted candidates).
- In case of Skill Test other than through online mode, the venue of the skill test(s) will be at Delhi NCR only, however the Management may consider the venue of skill test at other locations such as Mumbai, Vadodara, Kolkata and Chennai based on the no. of applications.
How to apply for EIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidate can apply through online with required documentation on or before 30 April 2021 at EIL careers website.
For more details : Click here
To Apply: Click here