IWAI Recruitment 2021 for Accounts Assistant – 08 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Inland Waterways Authority of India(IWAI) has released the job notification for the post of Accounts Assistant for 08 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Commerce Graduate/ Degree within the age limit of 28 years can apply for this job. The selection on the basis of Written Examination ( Computer Based Online Test)followed by Documents Verification of eligible and successful candidates. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 14 February 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IWAI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) invites online application from the eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement (No. IWAI-11014/11/2020-Admn) for Accounts Assistant posts. As per the IWAI recruitment 2021 notification, totally 08 vacancies are allocated for this IWAI jobs and post details are given below. Aspirants who are looking for Central Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh should apply @ iwai.nic.in. The last date to submit the IWAI Online Application is 14.02.2021.
|Board of Organization||Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)|
|Employment Notice||No. IWAI-11014/11/2020-Admn|
|Last Date for Submission of IWAI Application||14.02.2021|
IWAI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Pay Scale for IWAI Recruitment 2021
- Those applicants who will be recruited successfully against IWAI they will attain salary of Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month from recruiting organization.
Eligibility Criteria for IWAI Recruitment 2021 for Accounts Assistant
Educational Qualification for IWAI Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2021
- A Commerce Graduate from a recognized university with at least 3 years’ post-qualification experience in Audit & Accounts in Central/State Govt./PSU/Autonomous /Statutory organization/other reputed organization.
- Degree from recognized University with Inter CA/Inter ICWA.
Age Limit for IWAI Recruitment 2021
- Maximum age limit for the applying candidates is 30 Years As on 14-02-2021.
- Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
IWAI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ₹ 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only). Candidates belonging to SC / ST, PWD and EWS Categories are required to pay of ₹ 200/- (Two Hundred Rupees Only) which will be refunded (excluding bank charges, if any) to them in case only one application is submitted by one candidate and if they appear for the online test.
- The application fee will be paid through online mode only (through Internet Banking / Debit / Credit Card Only). There will be no other mode of payment of application fee and applications of such candidates who make payment other than through online mode will be rejected forthright and payment made shall be forfeited. IWAI will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or multiple times. 3. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances other than the SC/ST, PWD and EWS candidates as indicated above. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and Economically Weaker Section should provide the details of beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz., Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number and IFSC Code etc.
- It may kindly be noted that IWAI do not seek payment of any kind other than the above-mentioned application fee
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Engineer/ Engineer Trainee/ Sr Engineer
- Assam Handloom And Textiles Recruitment 2021 Notification Out Grade-IV District & Sub Divisional Officers
- Air Force School Avadi Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Principal/ PGT/TGT/Clerk/Others
Selection Process for IWAI Recruitment 2021
- Mere possession of essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be selected for the post.
- The selection for the post of Accounts Assistant will be made on the basis of Written Examination ( Computer Based Online Test)followed by Documents Verification of eligible and successful candidates.
- The Computer Based Online Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) – 120 Marks.
- The syllabus of the Computer Based Online Test shall be of the standard of prescribed eligibility criteria, which may consist of 120 multiple choice objective questions, comprising Part-A and Part-B.
- Part-A consisting of 100 questions shall be relevant to the related discipline, covering the syllabus of prescribed eligibility criteria for the post and Part-B consisting of 20 objectives MCQ shall be from the Quantitative Aptitude (simple Maths), Data Interpretation, Analytical reasoning, Logical reasoning and Simple English of the 12th Standard and time allotted for the Test will be 2.00 hour.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark each and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks would be deducted.
The candidates qualifying in Written Examination will be considered for shortlisting for document verification on the basis of their performance in Written Examination.
- The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category, 35% for SC & ST, and EWS & PWD Category. The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in the Computer Based Online Test (120 Marks) and documents verification.
How to apply for IWAI Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website www.iwai.nic.in
- Pick “Vacancy” from the side menu bar.
- Find & choose the advertisement “Brief Employment Notice No. IWAI-11014/11/2020-Admn Dated 07/01/2021 w.r.t. the filling up of the 08 vacant posts of Accounts Assistant on direct recruitment basis in Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)”.
- Notification will open read it and check your eligibility.
- Once the online application portal opens, fill the prescribed details properly.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided with the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information is correct or incorrect.
- After that click submits button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
- Educational qualification mark-sheets and certificates and employment documents
- Identity, DOB proof
- Caste/ Community certificate
- PwD certificate
- Passport size photo
Important Links to IWAI Recruitment 2021 for Accounts Assistant
Inland Waterways Authority of India has dispersed A latest career related advertisement as IWAI Recruitment. Online applications are invited from Brilliant and qualified Aspirants for the engagement of 08 vacant positions of Accounts Assistant in different trades. Applicants who find themselves suitable for IWAI Jobs. They need to fill the application form by accessing through online mode from its official website before the end date which is 14th February 2021. Jobs Hunter can attain the rest information about IWAI Recruitment 2021 from this page that is well structured by the entire team of fresherswisdom.com
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to IWAI Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of IWAI?
Inland Waterways Authority of India
How many vacancies in IWAI Recruitment 2021?
IWAI Recruitment having 08 vacancies for these posts
Which are the positions announced in IWAI Recruitment 2021?
According to the official IWAI notification job, seekers can apply only for Accounts Assistant positions.
What is the Qualification for IWAI Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2021?
A Commerce Graduate from a recognized university with at least 3 years’ post qualification experience in Audit & Accounts in Central/State Govt./PSU/Autonomous /Statutory organization/other reputed organization.
OR Degree from recognized University with Inter CA/Inter ICWA.
What is the Age Limit of IWAI Recruitment 2021?
For General – 30 years
For OBC – 03 years
For SC/ST – 05 years
For PWD-10 years
What is the Salary Package for IWAI Recruitment 2021 for Accounts Assistant?
Salary: Rs.35400 – 112400/month
What is the selection process for the IWAI Recruitment 2021?
The selection for the post of Accounts Assistant will be made on the basis of Written Examination ( Computer Based Online Test)followed by Documents Verification of eligible and successful candidates.
How to apply for IWAI Recruitment 2021 for Accounts Assistant?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode on official website on or before 14 February 2021.
What is the last date submission of application in IWAI Recruitment 2021 for Accounts Assistant?
The application submission window will be open online till 14 February 2021.