IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 for Specialist Officers – 134 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – IDBI SO Recruitment 2021 Released with various vacancies. Complete Details regarding the IDBI SO Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Salary & Apply Online are available here. Banking aspirants shall refer to the official IDBI SO Recruitment 2020 notification and start their Online application process.
Industrial Development Bank of India has officially announced the IDBI SO Recruitment for the engagement of Manager ( Grade B), Assistant Manager (Grade A), AGM (Grade C), and DGM (Grade D) posts. The total number of IDBI SO Recruitment is for 134 vacancies across the nation. IDBI Bank was started in 1964 to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the fledgling Indian industry widely. Now the IDBI Bank Ltd. (51% share held by Life Insurance Corporation of India). IDBI offers attractive salary emoluments and other benefits for their employees. So many graduate candidates have shown their interest to apply for the IDBI SO recruitment 2021.
Before applying for IDBI SO recruitment, candidates must have to know about the eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details about the IDBI SO Recruitment. For that, we have provided detailed information about IDBI SO Recruitment 2021 in this blog. So Interested candidates can go through the details before making a move to apply for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021.
- 1 IDBI SO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
- 2 IDBI SO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- 3 Pay Scale for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021
- 5 Application Fee for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021
- 6 Selection Process for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021
- 7 How to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 for Specialist Officers
- 8 Important Links to Apply for IDBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
- 9 A Quick FAQ to Apply for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021
- 9.1 What is the full form of IDBI ?
- 9.2 How many seats have been allocated in IDBI Bank Vacancy 2021?
- 9.3 When will the IDBI SO 2021 Apply Online Starts?
- 9.4 What should an person have academic qualifications to apply for IDBI Bank in 2021?
- 9.5 What is the age limit to apply for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021?
- 9.6 What is the salary for the candidates selected in IDBI SO Recruitment 2021?
- 9.7 What about the IDBI SO Selection Process?
- 9.8 When will the last date for the submission of the IDBI SO 2021 online application?
IDBI SO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
IDBI Bank has released the job notification for the recruitment to the post of DGM/AGM/Manager/Assistant Manager. There are 134 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com/Any Degree with relevant work experience can apply for this job. The selection is based on the Preliminary Screening, Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personal Interview (PI). Interested and eligible can apply online before 07 January 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Company Name:||Industrial Development Bank of India (I.D.B.I.)|
|Job Advertisement No.:||No.1/ 2020-21|
|Number of Vacancies:||134 vacancies|
|Name of the Post:||Specialist Officer|
|Job Grades:||Grade A, B, C & D|
|Job Role:||Manager, Assistant Manager, AGM & DGM|
|Job Type:||Central Govt Banking Jobs|
|Mode of Registration:||Online only|
|Application Dates:||24 December 2020 to 7 January 2021|
IDBI SO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
IDBI has released SO recruitment 2021 notification for 134 vacancies. IDBI also released the entire vacancy split up for Specialist Officer Recruitment along with post wise and category wise split up. Candidates can check the vacancy based on their eligibility and category and apply for the post.
|Grade||Total Posts||Category Names|
|Manager (Grade B)||62||27||16||09||04||06||05|
|AGM (Grade C)||52||23||13||08||03||05|
|DGM (Grade D)||11||07||02||01||00||01|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||09||06||02||01||00||00|
Pay Scale for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021
- Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’ In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (7 years)
- Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’ In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
- Manager – Grade ‘B’ In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)
- Assistant Manager – Grade ‘A’ In the scale of 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020 (17 years)
Eligibility Criteria for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification IDBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2021
- Graduation (B.E. / B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/
Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication and others in relevant fields or any graduation OR
- Graduate with Post Graduation in MCA from a Recognized University.
- Graduate with minimum 55% marks from recognized university. (50% for SC/ST)
Fraud Risk Management:
- B.Sc.- Honours (Maths/Statistics)/ B. Tech /BE (Electronics /Computer Science). OR
- B. Com/ B.Sc. in Computer Science/ BBA in Banking and Finance.
- Graduation (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science/Electronics & Electrical/Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication from recognized University OR
- Graduate with Post-Graduation in MCA from Recognized University.
- Graduation from recognized University.
- Post Graduate Degree in Communications/Economics or in relevant fields with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from any University recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- Full time course in Master/ Bachelor degree in any engineering discipline (preferably computer science/ computer engineering)/ in relevant discipline or graduate in science along with MCA from a University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its Regulatory Bodies.
- Post Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) from any recognized university.
- Degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognized University in India with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters / years.
- Full-time MBA (Finance) preferably from reputed Tier I and Tier II Business Schools/CA/CMA (ICWA)/CFA USA/FRM.
- B.Sc. /BA (Maths or Stat.)/ BE/B Tech Or any Graduate with Post Graduation in M.Sc. / MA (Maths or Stat.)
Age Limit for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 for Specialist Officers
- DGM (Grade D) – 35-45 Years
- AGM (Grade C) – 28-40 Years
- Manager ( Grade B) – 25-35 Years
- Assistant Manager (Grade A) – 21-28 Years
Relaxation in Upper age limit
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ ECOs/ SSCOc: 5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
Application Fee for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021
- Application Mode: Online
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.150/- (Intimation charges only)
- For all others: Rs.700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)
- Payment Mode: Through an online payment gateway
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Security Officers / Fire Officers
- Canara Bank Recruitment Notification out for 220 Specialist Officer
- SBI Recruitment Notification out for 8500 Apprentice Posts
Selection Process for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personal Interview (PI).
- Preliminary screening and shortlisting will be based on the candidate’s online submission of his/her academic track record, experience, and suitability of candidate as decided by the Bank.
- Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI. The total marks allotted for PI is 100. The minimum qualifying marks for PI would be 50 for General Category and 45 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable candidates.
- The final score should be sufficiently high in the merit list for the candidate to be shortlisted for the subsequent processes.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
A) It will be objective type test.
B) The on-line written examination will have subjects like Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Banking, Present Economic Scenario, General Awareness and Stream Specific Questions.
C) The exam will consist of 175 questions for 200 maximum marks.
D) The total time duration will be of 02 hours
E) There will be the penalty for wrong answers.
How to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 for Specialist Officers
Stating the date and last date to apply online will be on 24-12-2021. IDBI will release the official link tomorrow. So after IDBI activates the apply online link, candidates can make their online application for IDBI SO recruitment 2021 through the official link. For the official IDBI SO 2021 apply online link, candidates either follow the official site or track in page in our website to get apply online link. Check the following steps to apply online for IDBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates visit the official site of IDBI.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the IDBI Careers.
- Click on that you will be directed to the respective careers page.
- In that, there is a section regarding the new notifications.
- Click on that the list of new IDBI Recruitment 2021 notifications has been shown.
- Find the exact link regarding the “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers FY 2020-21″ and click on the view advertisement link.
- The official notification will get displayed on your screen.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your IDBI SO 2021 Apply Online Process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your online application on or before the last date.
Important Links to Apply for IDBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
IDBI Bank Ltd. has recently released an official notification for the posts of Specialist Officers in IDBI Bank. The online application will be available from 24th December 2020 to 07th January 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment from the direct link mentioned below in the article. Candidates must check all the important information regarding the IDBI Bank SO 2020-21 before filling the online application form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of IDBI ?
Industrial Development Bank of India
How many seats have been allocated in IDBI Bank Vacancy 2021?
The Number Of Seats That Allocated For IDBI Bank Limited Company (IDBI Bank) Is 134 Posts.
When will the IDBI SO 2021 Apply Online Starts?
The IDBI SO 2021 Apply Online link will get activated on 24-12-2020
What should an person have academic qualifications to apply for IDBI Bank in 2021?
Person Who Have B.E, B.Tech, Bachelor, Engineering, Graduate Degree Certificate Can Submit Application For IDBI Bank Post.
What is the age limit to apply for IDBI SO Recruitment 2021?
Age limit for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
Minimum Age Limit – 25 years
Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
What is the salary for the candidates selected in IDBI SO Recruitment 2021?
Deputy General Manager – Grade ‘D’ In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (7 years)
Assistant General Manager – Grade ‘C’ In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
Manager – Grade ‘B’ In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)
Assistant Manager – Grade ‘A’ In the scale of 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020 (17 years)
What about the IDBI SO Selection Process?
The selection process is based on
(i) Preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online.
(ii) Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or
(iii) Personal Interview (PI)
When will the last date for the submission of the IDBI SO 2021 online application?
The Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of IDBI SO 2021 will be on 07-01-2021.