Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 for Security Officers / Fire Officers – 32 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bank of Baroda has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Security Officers / Fire Officers under specialist officers category. There are 32 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all having experience in relevant fields can apply for this job. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on or before 08 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Graduate. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Bank of Baroda: Bank of Baroda is a familiar international bank that offers financial services. Bank of Baroda is owned by the Indian government in the field of public sector banking. Bank of Baroda will be the second-largest bank in India which has 9583 branches and 10441 ATMs across India and abroad. The Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank merged to the bank of Baroda in 2018 in order to achieve the position of the third-largest lender in India.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Bank of Baroda (BOB) has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of Security Officer & Fire Officer. Here you will get the complete information about BOB Security Officer & Fire Officer Recruitment online application form 2020. You will get here complete detail about BOB Security Officer & Fire Officer application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, and important links. If you have any doubt regarding BOB Security Officer & Fire Officer recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via the comment form given below.
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Posts Name||Specialist Officer and Fire Officer|
|Publish/Starting Date||18 December 2020|
|Last Date||08 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs 2021 Job Alert|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
The Bank of Baroda has released 32 vacancies for BOB SO Recruitment 2021. Let us look at the detailed post wise vacancies released for this recruitment from the table given below:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Pay Scale for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
Below is the post wise Pay Scale of BOB SO Recruitment 2021:
|Post||Salary Package/ Pay Scale|
|Fire Officer||Rs. 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310 (10) – 45950|
|Security Officer||Rs. 23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145 (2) – 32850 x 1310 (7) – 42020|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification Bank of Baroda Security Officers Recruitment 2021
For Security Officers:
- Graduate in any Discipline from Recognized University / Institute.
- Experience: An Officer not below the rank of Captain of Indian Army or equivalent rank in Indian Navy / Air Force, with a minimum of 5 years of commissioned service OR An Officer not below the rank of Asstt. Superintendent / Deputy Superintendent / Asstt. Commandant / Deputy Commandant of Indian Police / Para Military Forces with a minimum of 5 years’ service as an Officer in such Force
For Fire Officers:
- BE (Fire) from National Fire Service college (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) OR B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) OR
- Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India / UK) OR
- Completed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur
Experience: Minimum 03 years’ post-qualification experience as a Station Officer or equivalent post in a City Fire Brigade or in a State Fire Service or In-Charge Fire Officer in a big industrial complex.
Age Limit for Bank of Baroda Fire Officers Recruitment 2021
Candidates must meet the Age Limit Criteria mentioned below for the post they are applying for. In case, the candidate does not meet the below criteria, his/her application will not be accepted.
For Security Officer:
For Fire Officer:
Application Fee for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
Candidates must check the Application Fee that is to be paid at the time of submitting the online application form of BOB SO Recruitment 2021:
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 600/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 100/-
- Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Officers
- RailTel Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice
- NAL Recruitment 2020 Notification Out for Junior Secretariat Assistant/Junior Stenographer
Selection Process for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
- The selection process may comprise an online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for the GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion. Wherever an online test is conducted, candidates shall be called for GD and/or PI on the basis of their performance in the online test.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/Group Discussion &/or Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/GD &/or PI depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test, and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Bank. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
- The minimum qualifying marks/percentage of marks for GD/PI would be 60% for General Category and 55% for Reserved Category.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 for Security Officers / Fire Officers
As always, this time also BOB has invited online applications from aspirants. Contenders can check the below steps to submit their BOB Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for an online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for a successful BOB to apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole BOB Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to the official hyperlink of BOB that is – www.bankofbaroda.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for BOB Vacancy)
- In that blank, BOB job form aspirant must fill in detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of the filled form
Important Links to Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
Bank of Baroda has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Security Officer and Fire Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admit card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cut-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale, etc. We also mention that the “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe to our Website For every day getting the latest free Sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit the contact form.
|Apply Offline||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
How many seats have been allocated in BOB Vacancy 2021?
The number of seats that allocated for Bank of Baroda (BOB) is 32.
Which are the positions announced in BOB Recruitment 2021?
According to the official BOB notification job seekers can apply only for Security Officer and Fire Officer positions.
What is the Qualification required for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021?
Security Officer – Graduate in any Discipline from Recognized University/Institute.
Fire Officer – BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from a recognized university (AICTE) OR B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a recognized university (AICTE) OR Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India / UK) OR Completed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur.
What is the Minimum Age Limit for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021?
Security Officer- 25 to 40 years
Fire Officer – 23 to 35 years
What is the selection process for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021?
The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
What is the last date to apply online BOB Application?
The application submission window will be open online till 08 January 2021.