IARI recruitment 2021 : The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), commonly known as the Pusa Institute, is India’s National Institute for Agricultural Research, Education and Extension. Each year ICAR publishes IARI recruitment 2021 notifications for different positions and on December 18, 2021 ICAR IARI published a recruitment notice for 641 vacant technician positions to be hired in different centers.
Full details for ICAR Recruitment 2021 have been mentioned in the article below, including the vacancies, important dates, academic qualifications, age limit, salary, syllabus, etc.
- 1 IARI Recruitment 2021
- 2 IARI Recruitment 2021 Notification
- 3 IARI recruitment 2021 Complete Overview
- 4 IARI recruitment 2021
- 5 IARI Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- 6 IARI Recruitment 2021 Technician Vacancy Details
- 7 IARI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- 8 How To Apply Online for IARI Recruitment 2021
- 9 Documents Required for Applying
- 10 IARI Recruitment 2021 Application Fees
- 11 IARI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 12 IARI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
IARI Recruitment 2021
ICAR’s Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) invited online applications from suitable applicants to fill the forms for 641 technician positions.
As mentioned, the online application process will take place from December 18, 2021 to January 10, 2022 on the official website which is- www.iari.res.in. Applicants with degrees should take the opportunity to work with ICAR IARI as a technician.
IARI Recruitment 2021 Notification
The detailed advertisement towards Advt No.- 101/2021Rectt Cell/Technician has been circulated through the ICAR IARI for the recruitment of all 641 Technicians at the official web portal of ICAR Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) www.iari.res.in.
IARI recruitment 2021 Complete Overview
Indian Agricultural Research Institute ICAR has announced 641 Technician Vacancies (T1) to be filled through ICAR IARI Recruitment 2021.
Take a look at ICAR IARI Technician Recruitment 2021 for 641 Technician Recruitment positions from mentioned details in the table below.
IARI recruitment 2021
|Examination Name||ICAR Indian Agriculture Research Institute|
|Total No. of Vacancies||641|
|Application Mode||On line|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||18th December 2021|
|Deadline For Online Registration||10th January 2022|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Basis||Direct Recruitment|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Job Location||All over the India|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700/- (Level-3, 7th CPC)|
IARI Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
The examination date for the ICAR Recruitment 2021 has been published with the official notification on the website www.iari.res.in.
As notified in the notification of the recruitment of technicians ICAR IARI 2021, the online test will be held from January 25 to February 5, 2022, the exact dates will be officially announced. Important dates for ICAR 2021 recruiting have been tabulated as below:
|Release Date of IARI Notification||18th December 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||18th December 2021|
|Deadline to Apply Online||10th January 2022|
|Deadline to Pay Application Fees||10th January 2022|
|IARI Admit Card Release Date||January 2022|
|ICAR IARI Online Test Date||Between 25th January to 05th February 2022|
IARI Recruitment 2021 Technician Vacancy Details
The IARI presented 641 technician vacancies through the ICAR IARI Recruitment 2021 examination on the official site www.iari.res.in.
For the vacancy by center, the distribution refers to the official notification. The distribution of vacant technician positions by category for ICAR Recruitment 2021 was made according to the category, which is as follows:
IARI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria set by the authorities for 641 technician positions as part of the ICAR 2021 recruitment can apply to online from the official site.
The online registration link for the recruitment of ICAR IARI Technicians 2021 started from the December 18 and will remain active until the January 10, 2022.
How To Apply Online for IARI Recruitment 2021
The applicants can follow the steps below to apply online for the IARI Recruitment 2021 for Technician post.
- Step-1 First of all applicant have to Visit to the official website of ICAR Indian Agriculture Research Institute at the – iari.res.in
- Step-2 After that Click on Recruitment Cell then on Notice Board and then Technician (T-1) 2021.
- Step-3 Now, A new page appears on applicant’s screen, click on that link reading “cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/74856//Instruction.html”.
- Step-4 Then the ICAR IARI Application form appears on the screen.
- Step-5 Now you can Start filling in the information necessary and attach the documents in the given size.
- Step-6 After that Pay the required application fees (if applicable).
- Step-7 Now, click on the “Final Submit” button only after you are sure about the information filled are correct.
- Step-8 Lastly, take a hard copy of the ICAR online application form for the future use.
Documents Required for Applying
Applicants should continue to read the following documents while completing the ICAR IARI 2021 Recruitment. Notification for Technical Examination (T1) 2021.
- Name As Recorded In The “Matriculation Certificate”.
- Father’s Name As Recorded In “Matriculation Certificate”.
- His/Her Caste Certificate For SC/ST/PwBD/OBC-NCL/EWS Applicants.
- Pwbd Certificate.
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate.
- Serving Defense Person Certificate.
- Complete Address For The Correspondence.
- Complete Permanent Address.
- Matriculation Or Equivalent Certificate And Other Qualification Details.
Cities Preferred For The Exam.
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI Details For Online Payment Of A Fees.
- Valid And Active E-Mail Id And Mobile Number.
- Photograph- 200X230 Pixels, Size- 50kb-80kb In Jpg/Jpeg Format.
- Signature- 140X60 Pixels, Size Between 10kb–30kb In Jpg/Jpeg Format.
IARI Recruitment 2021 Application Fees
Candidates applying for admission to the exam must pay the ICAR IARI registration fee which includes both the exam fee and the registration fee.
The application fees for completing the ICAR Recruitment 2021 application form are as follows, which must be paid online by debit / credit / net banking / wallet.
|Categories||Examination Fees||Registration fees||Total Fees|
|UR/OBC-NCL(NCL)/EWS||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Women/ Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Ex-servicemen / Person with Benchmark Disability||Rs.0/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 300/-|
IARI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
As indicated in the ICAR IARI 2021 Notification, only applicants who meet the required eligibility criteria can apply for the Technician (T1) positions.
The required eligibility criteria include the diploma and the age limit which have been described as follows
|Education Qualification For Technician Post||– The applicant needs to be a Matriculation pass or equivalent from an identified Board to be eligible to apply for the ICAR Recruitment 2021.|
– The applicants will must produce the certificate or record issued by the University evidencing the conversion formula of the college when called for documentation verification.
|Age Limitation (as on 10/01/2022)||– Candidates for the recruitment of ICAR IARI 2021 must be between 18 and 30 years, as mentioned in the notification.|
– The maximum age limit for serving regular employees of ICAR is 58 years old as of January 10, 2022.
IARI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The eligible applicants might be decided on on the basis of a written exam carried out by the examination authority. The applicants shortlisted via Computer Based Test might be called for a document verification that’s the very last segment of the selection process of IARI Recruitment 2021.