Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 for Stenographer – 10 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Gujarat High Court has released the job notifications for the post of English Stenographer/Gujarati Stenographer for 10 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the stenography test, Viva Voce Test. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The online application portal starts from 20 April 2021 to 04 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 for English Stenographer/Gujarati Stenographer
|Job Role||English Stenographer/Gujarati Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs.39,900 – 1,42,400/|
|Job location||Sola, Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
|Application Starting Date||20 April 2021|
|Last Date||04 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
- Graduate from recognized University. Speed of 90 words per minute in Gujarati Short Hand. Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Graduate from recognized University. Speed of 100 words per minute in English Short Hand. Knowledge of Computer Operation
- Knowledge of Computer : A Candidate must possess a certificate regarding basic knowledge of computer as prescribed by the State Government from time to time
Age Limit (as on 04/05/2021):
- General – 18 to 35 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- Women Candidates – up to 5 years
- Differently Abled Persons – up to 10 years
- Ex Servicemen – Actual service rendered plus 3 years
- English Stenographer – 09 Posts
- Gujarati Stenographer – 01 Post
Salary – Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
- English Stenographer – Rs.39,9001,26,600/
- Gujarati Stenographer – Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- ITBP Public School Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Teachers/LDC/MTS
- EIL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Jr. Hindi Translator/Dy. Manager/Manager
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
- The Stenography / Skill Test and VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview) will be conducted at Ahmedabad or at the Centre(s) as decided by the High Court, and Candidates shall have to appear at their own cost in the respective tests.
STENOGRAPHY / SKILL TEST : (To be conducted tentatively on 11/07/2021)
- The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Stenography / Skill Test of 60 Marks (Duration : 08
Minutes’ dictation 2 Paragraph of 4 Minutes each) Speed of 90 words per minute in Gujarati Short Hand. (Transcription Time : 75 Minutes)
- At the time of transcription, Candidates will be facilitated with ‘Gujarati Indic Input Tools (MS Office Indic Version) Fonts and they can use any of the following Keyboard/Layout: Gujarati Inscript, Gujarati Type writer, Gujarati Typewriter (G), Godrej Indica, Remington Indica, Special Characters, Gujarati Terafont
- The Candidate securing minimum 50% Marks in the Stenography Test, shall only be eligible for being called for
VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview).
- Candidates appearing for the Stenography/Skill Test shall have to take the Dictation in Shorthand Notations only, and those detected to be taking/taken dictation in longhand, would be disqualified forthwith.
VIVAVOCE TEST (ORAL INTERVIEW): (to be conducted tentatively in the month of September/October2021)
- VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview) shall be of 40 Marks. Suitability of the Candidates, at the VivaVoce Test (Oral
Interview), will be assessed on the basis of one’s General Knowledge & Legal Knowledge, Basic Knowledge of
Computer Application and Personality, etc.
- The Competitive Examinations will be conducted at Ahmedabad or at the Centre(s) as decided by the High Court and Candidates shall have to appear at their own cost in the respective Tests, which would consist of : Stenography/Skill Test [ 70 Marks ], Written Test (Objective TypeMCQs) [ 30 Marks ]
Stenography/Skill Test : (Tentatively scheduled on 27/06/2021 – Ist Session)
- The Stenography/Skill Test for Speed of 100 words per minute in English Shorthand / Stenography, would be of 70 Marks [Duration : 06 Minutes (Dictation 2 Paragraphs, each of 3 minutes)] with Transcription time of 40 Minutes.
- The Candidates appearing for the Stenography/Skill Test shall have to take the Dictation in Shorthand Notations only and those found to be taking/taken dictation in longhand, would be disqualified forth with. Candidate shall have to secure minimum 50% Marks in Stenography/ Skill Test.
Written Test (Objective Type MCQs) : (Tentatively scheduled on 27/06/2021 – IInd Session)
- The Written Test (Objective TypeMCQs) would be of 30 Marks (Duration : 45 Minutes), each Question of 1 Mark. Syllabus for Written Test : General Knowledge, General English, Current Affairs, Numerical & Mental Ability etc.
- Candidate shall have to secure minimum 50% Marks in Written Test. The Written Test (Objective TypeMCQs) shall be administered through an O.M.R. Sheet and shall be evaluated by OMR Sheet Scanning Machine and therefore, request for reevaluation/ rechecking / reassessment of O.M.R. Sheet shall not be entertained by the High Court
- For Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex Servicemen – Rs.250/-
- For other candidates – Rs.500/-
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online in the following link from 20 April 2021 to 04 May 2021.
For More Details:
Gujarati Stenographer: Click here
English Stenographer: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 20 April 2021)
- Starting date of submission of Online Application – 20/04/2021 (12:00 noon)
- Closing date of submission of Online Application – 04/05/2021 (23:59 hours)
- Stenography/Skill Test – 11/07/2021
- VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview) – In the month of September/October 2021
- Stenography Test / Skill Test 27/06/2021 ( Ist Session )
- Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs) 27/06/2021 ( IInd Session )