BITS Pilani Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow – 02 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – BITS Pilani has released the job notification for the post of interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow for 02 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of M.E/M.Tech can apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 30 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About BITS Pilani: Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani (BITS Pilani) is a private deemed university in Pilani, India. It focuses primarily on higher education and research in engineering and sciences. After expansion to a campus in Dubai, it has become the first international deemed university, spearheading in science, engineering and research with 4 established campuses and 15 academic departments. The institute was established in its present form in 1964. During this period, the institute’s transformation from a regional engineering college to a national university was backed by G.D. Birla.
BITS Pilani Recruitment 2021 Details
BITS Pilani Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date||30 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – BITS Pilani Recruitment 2021
- M.E./M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Bioengineering / or equivalent. Candidates with UGC NET JRF, DST-Inspire, GATE etc. will be given preference.
- Desirable : Experience in the area of MEMS / Microfluidics / Prototyping / Electrochemical Detection.
Duration: One year. May be considered for financial support during the remaining Ph.D. duration if selected for PhD
- FACT Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Technician
- IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Scientific Officer/Technical Officer/Nurse
Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
BITS Pilani Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Preliminary shortlisting will be based on resume and telephonic/audio-visual interview within a week of last date of application. For final interview, the candidate will be informed through e-mail for interview. No TA/DA will be provided in case of personal interview.
How to apply for BITS Pilani Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using the below link on or before 30 April 2021.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here