DTU Recruitment 2021 for System Manager/Assistant Programmer – 02 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Delhi Technological University (DTU) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of System Manager and Assistant Programmer. There are 02 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 11 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.9,300 to 39,100/month. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About DTU: Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as the Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) is a state university in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic. In 1952, it started giving degrees after being affiliated with the University of Delhi. The institute has been under the Government of Delhi since 1963 and was affiliated with the University of Delhi from 1952 to 2009. In 2009, the college was given university status, thus changing its name to Delhi Technological University.
DTU Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Delhi Technological University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering) invites applications for the recruitment of System Manager/Assistant Programmer Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below as links. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 11 January 2021.
|System Manager and Assistant Programmer
|Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree
|11 January 2021
DTU Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancies
Pay Scale for DTU Recruitment 2021
- System Manager: Rs. 15,600-39,100/month
- Assistant Programmer: Rs.9,300-34,800/month
Eligibility Criteria for DTU Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for DTU System Manager Recruitment 2021
For System Manager (SM) [Group ‘A’ (Non-Teaching):
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science or Master of Technology with specialization in Computer Applications or Bachelor of Engineering and in relevant discipline.
- 5 years’ experience of Electronic Data Processing/Software Development out of which at least two years’ experience should be in actual Programming in Central Govt./State Govts. or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutes or Public Sector Undertaking or Semi-Govt, or Autonomous or Statutory organizations/institutions or registered companies. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science/ Information Technology/Software Engineering and in relevant discipline.
- 7 years’ experience of Electronics Data Processing/Software Development, out of which at least three years’ experience should be in actual Programming in Central Govt./State Govts. or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutes or Public Sector Undertaking or Semi-Govt, or Autonomous or Statutory organizations/ institutions or registered companies.
For Assistant Programmer :
- Master’s degree in Computer Application /Computer Science or M.Tech (with specialization in computer
application) or B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer Technology and in relevant discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science or Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Degree in Information Technology and in relevant discipline.
- Two years’ experience in Electronic Data Processing (EDP) work including experience of actual programming.
Age Limit for DTU Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021
The upper age limit for these posts is as given below
- For System Manager: 40 to 60 years
- For Assistant Programmer: 35 to 60 years
Application Fee for DTU Recruitment 2021
- For UR/ OBC category candidates, the application fee is Rs.1000/-
- For EWS/ SC/ ST category candidates, the application fee is Rs.500/-
- For PwBD category candidates, the application fee is exempted.
Mode Of Payment:
The application fee will be accepted through Demand Draft only in favour of Registrar, Delhi Technological University, payable at Delhi
- DUSIB Recruitment 2020 Notification Out for Junior Engineer
- WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Audit and Accounts
- Punjab Civil Service Recruitment Notification Out for DSP/Tehsildar
Selection Process for DTU Recruitment 2021
- For the post of System Manager, The selection of the candidate shall be made through interview.
- For the post of Assistant Programmer, Candidates shall be shortlisted for the skill test and viva voce on the basis of their performance in the written test. The final selection, out of the candidates who qualify skill test and viva voce, shall be on the basis of merit of written test marks category wise. The skill test and viva-voce shall be of qualifying nature.
How to apply for DTU Recruitment 2021 for System Manager/Assistant Programmer
Candidates should follow the instructions given below to apply over online.
- First, visit the official website, Go to the official site @ www.dtu.ac.in
- And check for the DTU Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Apprentice Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date before starting the application form
- If you are eligible, fill the application form without any mistakes
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the hard copy of the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested before last date 11th January 2021 and capture the Application form number / Courier acknowledgment number.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts online by using the official website on or before 11 January 2021 and send the printout of the application along with required documents on or before 18 January 2021 to the following postal address.
Delhi Technological University,
Bawana Road, Delhi-110042
Important Links to Apply for DTU Recruitment 2021
DTU Recruitment 2021 Apply online for 2 System Manager, Assistant Programmer Vacancies in Delhi – New Delhi location. Delhi Technological University (DTU) Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 2 Posts through Online & Offline mode. DTU career official website is www.dtu.ac.in recruitment 2021. All the eligible aspirants please read the DTU 2021 official notification (Given below) carefully before applying for System Manager, Assistant Programmer vacancy. The last Date to Apply Online is 11th January 2021
A Quick FAQ to Apply for DTU Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of DTU ?
Delhi Technological University
What is the application/ exam fees for DTU Recruitment 2021 for System Manager/Assistant Programmer?
For UR/OBC candidates – Rs.1000/-
For EWS/SC/ST candidates – Rs.500/-
No fee for PWD candidates
What is the minimum qualification in DTU Recruitment 2021 for System Manager/Assistant Programmer?
Candidates should have completed Master Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Sciences or Master of Technology or Bachelor Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University.
What is the Minimum Age Limit for DTU Recruitment 2021 for System Manager/Assistant Programmer?
For System Manager: 40 to 60 years
For Assistant Programmer: 35 to 60 years
What is the PayScale in DTU Recruitment 2021 for System Manager/Assistant Programmer?
System Manager: Rs. 15,600-39,100/month
Assistant Programmer: Rs.9,300-34,800/month
What is the selection process in DTU Recruitment 2021?
The selection process will be based on interview.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for DTU Recruitment 2021?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 11 January 2021.