WBPSC Recruitment 2021 for Audit and Accounts – 50 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of West Bengal Audit and Accounts/ Geo-Hydrological / Geological Assistant. There are 50 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested Candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply from 16 December 2020 to 05 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be an Honours Degree or Master’s Degree in Geology for Geo-Hydrological / Geological Assistant. The selection is based on the Preliminary Screening Test and Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://wbpsc.gov.in/) website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About WBPSC – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is under by the government of West Bengal, its headquarters is located in the Kolkata, West Bengal, India. is the agency to conduct the civil service examination for the West Bengal candidates for entry-level appointment to the various civil service post in the West Bengal state.
- 1 WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
- 2 WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- 3 Pay Scale for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
- 5 Application Fee for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
- 6 Selection Process for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
- 7 WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
- 9 How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021 for Audit and Accounts
- 10 Important Links to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
- 11 A Quick FAQ to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
- 11.1 What is the full form of WBPSC ?
- 11.2 What is the total number of vacancies for West Bengal audit and accounts recruitment 2021?
- 11.3 What is the minimum educational qualification required to attend the West Bengal Accounts Service Recruitment?
- 11.4 What is the examination date of prelims for 2021 recruitment?
- 11.5 What is the salary for the candidates selected in WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment?
- 11.6 How To Apply for WBPSC Audit & Accounts Exam 2021?
- 11.7 What is the Application Fee for WB Audit & Accounts Service Exam 2020-21 Recruitment ??
- 11.8 What is the Last Date of Apply Online for WBPSC Recruitment 2021?
- 11.9 Related
WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has started online applications for recruitment to the post of in the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service through a recruitment exam. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/ or https://wbpsc.gov.in/ from today onwards.i.e. 15 December 2020.
The online application for the aforesaid posts will be continued till 30 December 2020 till midnight. The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination will be held in two successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Question) and (ii) Main Examination (Conventional Type) followed by Personality Test.
|Name of the organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||West Bengal Audit And Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2021|
|Service Name||Audit & Accounts Service|
|Number of Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Category||West Bengal PSC Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to apply||15th December 2020|
|Last Date to apply||30th December 2020 (up to 12-00 midnight)|
|Closing date for submission of fees through online||30th December 2020 (up to 12-00 midnight)|
|Closing date for submission of fees through offline||31st December 2020|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||In the month of May 2021|
WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
The total number of posts filling through this exam is 50 Posts. And the category wise WBPSC Audit And Accounts Service Vacancy Details are clearly mentioned on the following page.
|No. of Vacancy|
Pay Scale for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
✔️ Pay Level: 16
✔️ Pay Scale : 56,100- 1,44,300/-
✔️ Basic Pay: 56,100/-
✔️ Monthly Gross Salary: 64,415/- ( without Increment)
- PSTCL Recruitment Notification Out for Assistant Lineman
- OPTCL Recruitment Notification Out for Management Trainee
- Punjab Civil Service Recruitment Notification Out for DSP/Tehsildar
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for West Bengal Audit And Accounts Service Recruitment 2021
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or must be a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or must be a Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA/PGDM (FINANCE) or equivalent post graduation degree in Finance under 2 (Two) years full time regular course approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
Age Limit for West Bengal Audit And Accounts Service Recruitment 2021
In the WB Audit and Accounts Service Exam 2021, the maximum age limit of the candidates is 36 Years as of 01st Jan 2020. And the relaxations will be there for the selected category peoples. Check the following to know the details of the age relaxations
- The maximum age limit is: 36 Years
- SC & ST candidates: 05 Years
- BC [non-creamy layer] candidates: 03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years
- SC/ST/BC candidates of other States: Treated as General Candidates
Application Fee for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
Applicants who would like to apply for this WBPSC Recruitment will need to make a payment online or offline.
- For Others: Rs. 210/- + Service Charges
- For SC/ ST & PWD of WB: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Selection Process for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2020 has released the WBPSC Recruitment 2020 notification. The interested candidates can fill the form lastly by 30th Dec 2020. The link will be active by 15th DEC 2020.
Above all, The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the:
- Preliminary Screening Test (PST)
- Main Exam
- Personality Test.
You can stay updated with us for further information on the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Exam Date 2020 and WBPSC Audit and Accounts Result 2020. Know more about the upcoming WBPSC Recruitment 2021 with us.
WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The table below shows the exam pattern for the first stage that is the Written Test. Moreover, We know the Syllabus Plays an Important Role to Understand Exam Depth. Here we are providing you the Syllabus. It helps Candidates To Crack or pass The Exam With Highest Marks. Candidates can download the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2021 from above here. The candidates who qualify for the written exam are eligible for the next or final round.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Preliminary Exam Pattern 2021
- Written Exam: It is an objective type exam with a total of 400 marks. In addition to this 2 Hours and 30 Minutes are given to attempt the exam. The exam pattern is given below.
|Name of Group||Name of the Subjects||Max. Marks|
|Group A||English Composition|
Constitution of India with special reference to NITI Aayog, (erstwhile Planning Commission), Finance Commission, Finance, Accounts & Audit
|Group B||Business Mathematics & Statistics|
Accountancy & Costing
WBPSC Audit & Accounts Preliminary Exam Pattern 2020
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Mains Exam Pattern 2021
The mains exam is conducted with two papers Compulsory paper and Optional Paper.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Subjects||Max. Marks|
|01.||Bengali or Hindi or Urdu or Nepali or Santhali Composition.|
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Business Mathematics and Statistics Auditing.
|02.||Macroeconomics & Public Finance.|
Indian Financial System.
Economic Principles and Indian Economic Problems.
Business Regulatory Framework.
Cost & Management Accounting.
Direct & Indirect Taxation.
Information Technology & its application in Business.
WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
Below is Syllabus for the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment, you can also download the PDF for the complete syllabus required for WBPSC Audit and Account Service Recruitment 2020.
Business Mathematics and Statistics: Ratio and Proportion, Arithmetic Mean, Arithmetic Progression, Logarithms, Permutations and Combinations, Set theory, Index Numbers etc.
Auditing: Definition and Scope of Auditing, Classification of Auditing, Divisible Profits, Divisible Profits and Dividend-Concept, Treatment of Depreciation, Reserve and Provision, Auditor’s Report and Certificate: Concept of True and Fair view-Materiality (Concepts & Relevance) – Certificate of Corporate Governance-Cash flow statement – Reporting and Audit etc.
Macro Economics(Paper A1): Macro Economics, Public Finance, Principles of Taxation and government Expenditure-Benefit approach, allocation of public goods, ability to pay approach, excess burden of taxes, Development of Federal Finance in India-The constitutional arrangements, Finance commissions.
Indian Financial System(Paper A2): Financial system, Capital Market, Interest Structure, Money Market, Financial Services, Other Financial Institutions etc;
Economic Principles and Indian Economic Problems(Paper A3): Basics of Demand and Supply, Introduction, Theory of Production, Theory of Cost, Issues in Indian Economy, Problems and Policies in Indian Economy, Indian Economic Planning etc.
Business Regulatory Framework(Paper B1): Indian Company Law, Sales and Goods Act, Indian Partnership Act, The Indian Contract Act etc;
Cost and Management Accounting (Paper B2): Definition of Material Cost – Classification of Material Cost – Materials purchase procedures – Different types of Stock Levels – Economic Order Quantity – Methods of Pricing of Issues of Materials (FIFO, LIFO and Weighted Average), Motor Transport Costing, Hotel Costing (Staff Canteen Costing, Hospital Costing, Boiler House Costing- brief idea only). Single or Output costing etc.
Advance Accountancy(Paper B3): Nature of Accounting, Insurance Claims, Branch Accounting, Valuation, Company Final Accounts, Introduction to Accounting Standards, Clash Flow Statement, Ratio Analysis.
Business Management(Paper C1): Evolution of Management, Management and Society, Planning, Organization, Staffing, Leading, Motivation, Control etc.
Direct and Indirect Taxation(Paper C2): Income Tax Act, Sales Act, Service Act, Central Excise Act.
Information Technology and Application In Business(Paper C3): Fundamentals of Computer, Date Organization and Database management system, Date communication and Computer Network, Introduction to Internet, Security Issues, E-Payment, Introduction to ERP.
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021 for Audit and Accounts
The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2021 has released the WBPSC Recruitment 2021 notification. The interested candidates can fill the form lastly by 30th Dec 2020. The link will be active by 15th DEC 2020. Check the steps below and follow them to Apply online for WBPSC Audit and Accounts 2021.
- Firstly, Visit the official website wbpsc.gov.in/
- Secondly, The home page with all the important notice will appear.
- After that, click on the notice saying the “Application for West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2020″.
- You can find the direct links above.
- After that, you can see the necessary details of the post with the Registration/ Apply Now button. Register yourself required.
- After that Complete the application form by filling in all the necessary details. Moreover fill in details Like personal, contact, and qualification details.
- In addition to the above, Upload the required documents like the signature and photo and certificates (if required).
- Next, make the payment according to the category.
- After that download the application form after finishing submitting it.
- Lastly, you can take out the print out of the application with the receipt.
Preparation Tips for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
With the new Notification comes the pressure to perform well. Every candidate wants to grab this golden opportunity. Here are a few tips to prepare for the WBPSC Recruitment 2021. Check the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2021 above. So you need not stress out. We advise the candidates to use their time efficiently.
- Go through the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Syllabus 2021 thoroughly.
- Moreover, Revise the topics which are frequently asked in the previous exams.
- Most importantly, Try the maximum Mock Test. You should work on your speed. Practice improving your accuracy.
- After that, Practice the previous year’s question papers.
- Above all, Your health is also important with your preparation for exams. Do some meditation or exercises. It will help you with both your physical and mental fitness.
- Therefore in all, You must make good use of your time.
Important Dates for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
- Commencement of submission of online application: 15th December 2020
- Closing date for submission of online application: 30th December 2020 (up to 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through online: 30th December 2020 (up to 12-00 midnight) Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 31st December 2020
- Challan must be generated by 30th December 2020 positively.
Important Links to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has published a recruitment notification (17/2020). The notification is for recruitment of Audit & Accounts Service Exam. Here you will get the complete information about WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Exam Recruitment online application form 2021. You will get here complete detail about WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Exam application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Exam recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of WBPSC ?
West Bengal Public Service Commission
What is the total number of vacancies for West Bengal audit and accounts recruitment 2021?
A total number of 50 vacancies are released by the WBPSC.
What is the minimum educational qualification required to attend the West Bengal Accounts Service Recruitment?
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or must be a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
What is the examination date of prelims for 2021 recruitment?
The prelims examination date for 2021 recruitment has not been announced.
What is the salary for the candidates selected in WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment?
The salary of the WBPSC Audit and Accounts officer is INR 15,600 to 42,000. The salary is paid as per the 7th pay commission.
How To Apply for WBPSC Audit & Accounts Exam 2021?
Candidates can apply for WBPSC Audit & Accounts Exam 2021 from the official link provided on the recruitment page or visit wbpsc.gov.in the official website. The procedure as per the application process for WBPSC will be mentioned in the PDF published by WBPSC. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for WBPSC Audit & Accounts Exam 2021.
What is the Application Fee for WB Audit & Accounts Service Exam 2020-21 Recruitment ??
Rs. 210/- (For General/OBC), No Fee for the candidates belonging to SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40%.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for WBPSC Recruitment 2021?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 30 December 2020.