DUSIB Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer – 100 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Delhi Shelter Board has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer in Civil and Electrical fields. There are 100 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 23 December 2020. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in electrical and civil fields. The age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 27 years. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs. 35,400/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Delhi Shelter Board: Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board functions under the control of Govt. of NCT of Delhi and is primarily functioning under the purview of the DUSIB Act,2010. This act empowers the DUSIB to notify certain areas as Slums, where with the passage of time, the buildings have become dilapidated and the basic civic services are missing. Apart from this, DUSIB has been also assigned the role of looking after the Jhuggie Jhomprie squatter settlements / clusters by way of provision of civic amenities and their resettlement too. The Slum & JJ Department was not set up under any statute, but as part of the MCD in 1962. The department was entrusted with the work of operating the provisions of Slum Areas (Improvement & Clearance) Act,1956.
- 1 DUSIB Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
- 2 DUSIB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- 3 Pay Scale for DUSIB Recruitment 2020
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for DUSIB Recruitment 2020
- 5 Application Fee for DUSIB Recruitment 2020
- 6 Selection Process for DUSIB Recruitment 2020
- 7 How to apply for DUSIB Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer
- 8 Important Links to Apply for DUSIB Recruitment 2020
- 9 A Quick FAQ to Apply for DUSIB Recruitment 2020
- 9.1 What is the full form of DUSIB ?
- 9.2 What is the website to apply online for DUSIB Junior Engineer 2020?
- 9.3 What is the application/ exam fees for DUSIB Junior Engineer 2020?
- 9.4 What is the minimum qualification in DUSIB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020?
- 9.5 What is the Minimum Age Limit for DUSIB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020?
- 9.6 What is the Pay Scale in DUSIB Junior Engineer 2020?
- 9.7 What is the selection process in DUSIB Junior Engineer 2020?
- 9.8 What is the Last Date of Apply Online for DUSIB Junior Engineer 2020?
- 9.9 Related
DUSIB Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board has published the official employment notification for filling of 100 Junior Engineer vacancies in Civil / Electrical discipline. Interested applicants are advised to register their qualifications, experience etc in the online form. Don’t forget to verify the Diploma / Engineering in Electrical / Civil Subjects to apply online for Delhi Shelter Board Jobs 2021. Also check out other details of Age Limit, Qualification, Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, Last Date etc.
|Organization Name||Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board (DUSIB)|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Start date of Online Application||14.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||23.12.2020|
DUSIB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Category||JE Civil||JE Electric||Total|
Pay Scale for DUSIB Recruitment 2020
- A fixed monthly remuneration of Rs 35400/-+DA per month for a period of one year or till these posts is filled up on regular basis.
Eligibility Criteria for DUSIB Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification for DUSIB JE Recruitment 2020
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with two years’ experience.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with two years’ experience.
- Candidates should possess the required Academic/Technical qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institute on or before the date of issuing of an advertisement for applying against the post advertised as given above.
Age Limit for DUSIB JE Recruitment 2020
- Applicants Age Limit Should be between 18 to 27 Years for UR, 18 to 30 years for OBC, and 18 to 32 Years for SC/ ST candidates
- Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category as per Govt. of India Rules.
Application Fee for DUSIB Recruitment 2020
- General/ OBC Candidates Fee: No Fee
- SC/ ST/ PWD Application Fee: Nill
- WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Audit and Accounts
- Punjab Civil Service Recruitment Notification Out for DSP/Tehsildar
- PSTCL Recruitment Notification Out for Assistant Lineman
Selection Process for DUSIB Recruitment 2020
DUSIB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020-21 will be holding a two-stage selection process to select the candidates for further stages:
- Written Test
- Interview Round
- Qualification: The Qualification is for 70 Marks, Experience is for 10 Marks, Interview is 20 Marks and Total is 100 Marks.
- Interview: Personal Intelligence is for 10 marks and the marks for technical knowledge in the field are for 10 marks.
How to apply for DUSIB Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer
Follow these Steps to Apply Online Form for DUSIB Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam 2020 –
- Step 1: All Candidates are advised to read the full notification carefully before applying for the job post.
- Step 2: First, Go to the official website of DUSIB at https://www.delhishelterboard.in/
- Step 3: Then click on Apply Online option.
- Step 4: Then click on the job you want to apply for.
- Step 5: Then Register yourself on the website.
- Step 6: Then login with your Registration ID and password.
- Step 7: Then fill in personal and educational details.
- Step 8: Then click on Finish & Apply.
- Step 9: Thereafter accept the declarations and attach the necessary relevant document.
- Step 10: Then fill in details about work experience.
- Step 11: Then Take the printout of your prefilled application form.
Important Links to Apply for DUSIB Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering OR Diploma holder in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with two years’ field related experience for engagement as Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) respectively in Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board. Other Details Regarding Posts like Selection Criteria, How to Apply, Upper Age limit, Education Qualifications are given below.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for DUSIB Recruitment 2020
What is the full form of DUSIB ?
Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board
What is the website to apply online for DUSIB Junior Engineer 2020?
Eligible Indian Candidates can apply through the official website of Delhi Shelter Board for the post of DUSIB Junior Engineer
What is the application/ exam fees for DUSIB Junior Engineer 2020?
There will be no Application Fees.
What is the minimum qualification in DUSIB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020?
The Minimum Education Qualification for DUSIB Junior Engineer is Technical Diploma or Degree
What is the Minimum Age Limit for DUSIB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020?
For UR – 18 to 27 years
For OBC – 18 to 30 years
For SC/ST – 18 to 32 years
What is the Pay Scale in DUSIB Junior Engineer 2020?
The Paying Scale is 35400 + Dearness Allowances for the Post of Junior Engineer.
What is the selection process in DUSIB Junior Engineer 2020?
Selection Process will be based on Academic Marks, Interview and Experience.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for DUSIB Junior Engineer 2020?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 23 December 2020.