Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2021 for JE – 42 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Director Sports, Chandigarh Administration invites the application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer for 42 vacancies. Candidates with an educational background of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma within the age limit of 18 to 37 years is eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 30 March 2021. Detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2021 Details
Detailed Eligibility for Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2021
- 3 years diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board/University/Institute (not through correspondence/Distance Education).
- Certificate of ICT Skill Course i.e. Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) – 80 hours from a Government recognized institution OR a reputed institution which is an ISO 9001 certified OR Department of Electronics Accredited of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India OR from NIELIT and its authorized institutions at the time of their appointment.
- Those candidates who have acquired a Degree in Civil Engineering disciplines from the recognized Institute/University and approved by the Joint Committee of AICTE/UGC/DEC are also eligible but such candidates will be considered at par with the basic qualification of a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021):
- For General – 18 to 37 years
- 18 to 37 years for General/EWS category.
- 18 to 40 years for OBC category
- 18 to 42 years for SC categories.
- 18 to 47 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 42 Posts
- General – 22 Posts
- Gen (EWS) – 04 Posts
- OBC – 10 Posts
- SC – 06 Posts
- THSTI Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Laboratory Assistant
- TN TRB Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Craft Instructor/Art Master/Music Teacher/Physical Education Teacher
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Written test consisting of Multiple choice questions will be conducted as under : One objective Written test consisting (Part-I & Part-II) of multiple choice questions (MCQ) will be conducted.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of total marks obtained in the test. Qualifying marks for each Part-I & Part-II will be 40% for SC category candidates and 45% for all other candidates. No interview will be conducted and there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong Answer.
- The time duration for the written test shall be 180 minutes (3 Hours). On-line Applications will be called through website and syllabus for Written Test will be displayed on the web-site.
|PART – I||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Multiple Choice Questions Part having:
(A) 10 questions each for :
(i) Structural Mechanics
(ii) Concrete Technology
(iii) Design of Reinforced Concrete & Steel Structures
(iv) Construction Materials & Building Construction
(v) Water Supply & Waste Water Engineering
(vi) Soil and Foundation Engineering
(vii) Highway Engineering;
(B) 5 questions each for:
(i) Applied Mechanics
(ii) Construction Management & Accounts
(iii) Quantity Surveying and Valuation
(iv) Fluid Mechanics
(v) Irrigation Engineering
The level of questions will be of Diploma standard as per qualification prescribed for the post.
|PART – II|
|Multiple Choice Questions Part having :
(i) English 20 questions
(ii) Mental Ability 20 questions
(iii) Computer Aptitude 10 questions
- For General – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman – Rs.500/-
How to Apply Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website from 08 March to 30 March 2021.
- Online filling and submission of applications start date: 8th March 2021- 11:00 A.M. onwards
- Last Date for deposit of Application with Fee.:30th March 2021 – upto 5:00 P.M.
- Display of “fee confirmation list of candidates who submitted application and fee within schedule date. :5th April 2021
- Submission of Proof for deposit of fee in case name is not existing in “fee confirmation list” :12th April 2021
- Display of schedule for conduct of Written test.: Will be displayed on the website after the closing date of advertisement.