Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for Faculty/Attendant/Sub-Staff – 03 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Central Bank of India Recruitment has released the online job notification for recruitment to the post of Faculty/Attendant/Sub-Staff. There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 28 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Graduate/PG/BA/MA/B.Sc/B.Ed/8th. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs. 8000 – 20000/- p.m. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Central Bank of India was established on 21 December 1911, which is the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. Central Bank has a network of 4685 Branches,4886 ATMs,10 Satellite office. Central Bank of India has approached the reserve bank of India for permission to open representative offices in five more locations abroad. The main aim of this bank is to provide customer-centric products and services by leveraging human resources and technology.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Central Bank of India Recruitment: Central Bank of India invites applications for recruitment of 03 Posts.This is the great opportunity for all of you who interested to work on this field. Here you will get all the information regarding this job. Candidates can get her brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Location, Age Limit, How to apply details, and job salary information of this Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021.Last date to apply for this following application is 28.01.2021.For more information regarding this Recruitment, read below post carefully before applying and avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|Organization Name||Central Bank Of India|
|Post Name||Faculty and Attendant or Sub Staff|
|Total Post||03 Post|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||12 January 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||28 January 2021|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Pay Scale for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for Faculty/Attendant/Sub-Staff
Educational Qualification for Central Bank of India Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have completed Graduate / Post-graduate degree viz. MSW / MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc (Veterinary) / B.Sc (Horticulture) / BSc (Agri.) / BA with B.Ed. etc. Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.
- Shall have a flair for teaching and process sound computer knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in English and hindi will be an added advantage.
- Skills in typing in local language essential.
- Typing skill in Hindi / English typing an added advantage.
- Previous experience as faculty preferred.
- Candidates Should have passed 08th Standard.
- Should be resident of the same state, preferably same or nearby district / residing at the headquarter of RSETI Centre.
Age Limit for Central Bank of India Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Faculty: 22 to 40 years
- Attendant/Sub-Staff: 18 to 35 years
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- There is no application fee.
- BEL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Technician Apprentice
- CMTI Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Project Assistant/Project Fellow
- HQ Army War College Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Others
Selection Process for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
- The eligible candidates will be called for the personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in
this regard shall be final.
How to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- The application should be sent to the mentioned address on or before 28/01/2021.
- Candidates should send the application to the following address in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Faculty at RSETI centre – Ballia / Application for the post of Attendee / Sub-Staff at RSETI centre – Ballia & Deoria on contract for the year 2020-21”.
Central Bank Of India,
Regional Office,1St Floor,
In Front Of Nagar Palika,
Deoria U.P. Pin-274001
Important Links to Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for Degree holders, Post Graduates, 10th Passed 12th Passed Candidates, Fresher and Experienced Professionals. Central Bank frequently announces various level of banking jobs such as Clerk, Assistant, Manager, Officer, Counselor, Director, FLCCs posts in various Central Bank of India Branches. In this post, IndGovtJobs updates Latest Central Bank India Vacancies and CBI Bank Careers list.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
What is the total number of vacancies allotted for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
There are 03 vacancies allotted for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021.
Which are the positions announced in Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
According to the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021, seekers can apply only for Faculty/Attendant/Sub-Staff positions.
What is the eligibility for applying for the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
Shall be a Graduate/Post-graduate degree viz MSW/MA in Rural development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/B.Sc (Veterinary),B.Sc (Horticulture),B.Sc (Agri.Marketing)/B.A. with B.Ed. etc.
For Attendant/Sub Staff:
Shall be 08th Standard passed
What is the Age limit for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
Faculty: 22 to 40 years
Attendant/Sub-Staff: 18 to 35 years
What is the salary of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
Attendant/Sub-Staff: Rs. 8000/- p.m.
What is the Selection Procedure for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
How to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 online?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in CBI website www.centralbankofindia.co.in and send a duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 28 January 2021.
What is the last date to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
The last date to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 is 28.01.2021.