BARC Recruitment 2021 for Stipendiary Trainee /Technician – 160 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Trainee Category-I/II (Group B)/(Group C)/Technician. There are 160 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who completed their can apply for this job. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed more than 18 to 25 years. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 31 January 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
BARC is one of the leading units of DAE which is having different groups inside. And these groups are further divided into their divisions. Medical Group is one of the groups in BARC and Which is having two divisions namely the Medical Division and the Radiation Medicine Center. BARC Hospital is 390 bedded multispecialty center at Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 94. The hospital is accredited by the National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi for the DNB (Diplomate of National Board) program.
BARC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Happy news for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Nuclear Recycle Board, Govt of Recruitment job seekers: If your qualification is 10th, 12th, ITI then you can expect to be able to apply for the job in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Nuclear Recycle Board, Or eligible candidates can apply in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Nuclear Recycle Board Recruitment. BARC NRB Jobs has issued the latest notification, which details the vacant posts as follows: Published notification for. You can see the notification by going to the official website, you can apply online by visiting barc.gov.in/. Latest vacancy, job location, eligibility criteria, salary, educational qualification, the application process, application fee, selection process, last date to apply online.
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre – Nuclear Recycle Board (Kalpakkam)|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2020(NRB)|
|Job Name||Stipendiary Trainees & Technician|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam [Tamilnadu] & Tarapur [Maharashtra]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.01.2021|
BARC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Group B) (Tarapur)||50|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (Group C) (Tarapur)||106|
|Technician – B/ C (Kalpakkam)||4|
Pay Scale for BARC Recruitment 2021
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Stipendiary Trainee/C||Level 7 – Rs.44900/-|
|Technician / C||Level 4 – Rs.25500/-|
|Technician/B||Level 3 – Rs.21700/-|
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021
For Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Group B):
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Civil/Electronics/Instrumentation/Chemistry.
For Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (Group C):
For Plant Operator:
- HSc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
For A/C Mechanic/Fitter/Welder/Electrician/Electronic/Mechanic/Machinist/Instrument Mechanic/Welder (GMAW & GTAW)/Mechanic Diesel/Machinist Grinder:
- SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in A/C Mechanic/ Fitter/ Welder/Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Machinist/Instrument Mechanic/Welder (GMAW>AW)/Mechanic Diesel/Machinist Grinder. The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards Trade Certificate:
- NTC (ITI pass out) of two year duration. OR NAC of Two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme
OR NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus one year work experience after the completion of course. OR NTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
For Laboratory Assistant:
- HSC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate
OR SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Laboratory Assistant. The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards
- Trade Certificate: NTC (ITI pass out) of two years duration. OR NAC of two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme. OR NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus one year work experience after the completion of course. OR NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
For Technician/C (Boiler Operator):
- SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory.
For Technician/B (Painter):
- SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum of 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Painter. The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards Trade Certificate:
- NTC (ITI pass out) of two years duration. OR NAC of two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme OR NTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus one-year work experience after the completion of course. OR NTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus NAC of minimum one-year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
Age Limit for BARC Technician Recruitment 2021
For Stipendiary Trainee Posts
For Technician Posts: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 Years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidate’s Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BARC NRB official Notification 2021 for more reference.
Application Fee for BARC Recruitment 2021
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Category I – Rs. 150/- | Category-II and Direct Recruitment – Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women – Exempted
- Punjab Civil Service Recruitment Notification Out for DSP/Tehsildar
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 Notification Out for Non-Faculty
- AAI Recruitment Notification Out for Apprentice
Selection Process for BARC Recruitment 2021
- Selection will be based on the performance of the written test/ interview.
- For category-I: a Written Examination of one-hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of 40 objectives (multiple) type questions. The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level as the case may be. Those candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Final selection and ranking will be on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the interview and no weightage will be given for marks scored in the written examination.
- For category-II: The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages. Stage1 will be Preliminary Test, Screening examinations to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of the screening examinations will be common for all trades and will be in the following format. The examination will consist of 50 multi-choice questions(choice of 4 answers) of one-hour duration in the following proportion: Mathematics – 20 questions, Science – 20 questions, General awareness – 10 questions.
- Stage 2 will be Advanced Test, All candidates Screened in Stage 1 will be allowed to undertake Stage 2 (Advance Test) in their respective trade. The Test will comprise 50 multi-choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of two-hour duration. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. A Merit List of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon the scores obtained in Stage-2 only. All candidates with <30% in the General category and <20% in a reserved category will be screened out.
- Stage 3 will be Skills Test, Based upon the Merit List prepared after Stage-2, candidates will be shortlisted for Stage 3 (Skill Test). Candidates clearing the skill test will be shortlisted and impaneled in order of Merit based on the marks secured in Stage 2. The number of candidates shortlisted for the Skill Test will depend upon the number of candidates qualifying for Stage 2 but will not exceed 4 – 5 times the number of vacancies in each trade. The Skill Test will be based on the Go/No-Go basis.
BARC Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- The paper will be commenced in the online mode.
- The paper will have 100 questions
- Exam duration will be 2 hours
- Each question will be of 3 marks.
- There will be a deduction of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
- Candidates cannot carry physical calculators in the examination hall. Instead, there will be the availability of virtual calculators at the terminal.
How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2021 for Stipendiary Trainee /Technician
As always, this time also BARC has invited online applications from aspirants. Contenders can check the below steps to submit their BARC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for an online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for a successful BARC apply online.
- Candidates should apply online only through BARC NRB official Website wwww.barc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Nuclear Recycle Board will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BARC NRB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
BARC Recruitment 2021 Exam Dates
|Application form available||January 2021|
|End to submit application form||February 2021|
|BARC 2021 Exam Date||March 2021|
|candidates to upload their GATE 2020 score last date||April 2021|
|Display the Short-listed candidates for Interview||April 2021|
|Selection Interviews||June 2021|
Important Links to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2021
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invites online application from eligible candidates Stipendiary Trainees Category- I & II & Technician (B/C) for training in NRB, Tarapur, and Kalpakkam. Overall 160vacancies are allocated for this BARC Kalpakkam recruitment 2021. Recently BARC has released the recruitment advertisement [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2020(NRB)] to fill up these BARC openings 2021. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu can use this chance and make the online registration at recruit.barc.gov.in from 15.12.2020. The last date for submission of the online application for BARC NRB Kalpakkam recruitment is 31.01.2021.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of BARC?
The full form of BARC is Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
How many seats have been allocated in BARC Recruitment 2021?
The number of seats that allocated for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is 160.
Which are the positions announced in BARC Recruitment 2021?
According to official BARC notification job seekers can apply only for Stipendiary Trainees & Technician positions.
What is the last date to apply online BARC Application?
The application submission window will be open online till 31 January 2021.
What is the Qualification for BARC Stipendiary Trainee /Technician Posts?
Candidates Should Have 10th, 12th, ITI & Must be a graduate from a recognized board.
What is BARC Stipendiary Trainee /Technician Salary?
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Group B) – Rs.16,000 for 1st year, Rs. 18,000 for 2nd year
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (Group C) -Rs. 10,500 for 1st year, Rs. 12,500 for 2nd year
Scientific Assistant /C – Rs.44,900/month
Technician/C (Boiler Operator) – Rs.21,700/month
Technician/B (Painter) – Rs.25,500/month