APPSC Recruitment 2021 for Sub Inspector – 13 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invited online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Sub Inspector. There are 13 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor Of Science is eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination, Interview/ Viva-Voce. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.appsc.gov.in) website on or before 15 March 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)- It was found on 1 April 1988 and Mr Nabam Nipo is the chairman of APPSC. This commission advises the government of Arunachal Pradesh on all matters relating to civil services and publishes notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts. As per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written tests and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointing strictly based on their merit.
APPSC Recruitment 2021 Details:
APPSC Recruitment 2021 for Sub Inspector :
|Job Role||Sub Inspector|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor Of Science|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Last Date||15 March 2021|
- B.E./B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication)/Bachelor of Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from any recognized University.
Age Limit (as on 15.03.2021): 21 to 26 years
- Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication) – 10 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Radio Technician) – 03 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Radio Technician) – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 for Computer Operators
- NBCC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Marketing Executive
APPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination, Interview/ Viva-Voce.
- If the number of candidates qualified for the Written Examination is large; the Commission may conduct an OMR based Objective Type Test on ‘General Knowledge’, before conducting the Written Examination
- The Written Examination will comprise the following test papers: General English 100 Marks, General Knowledge (Objective) 100 Marks, Technical Paper 100 Marks. Physics (Class-XII Standard): 30 Marks, Chemistry (Class-XII Standard): 30 Marks, Mathematics (Class XII Standard): 40 Marks, Interview/Viva-voce: 40 Marks and Totally 340 Marks.
- For APST candidates – Rs.100/-
- For General candidates – Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Only through online mode only.
How to Apply APPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to register themselves on One Time Registration and apply through online at (www.appsc.gov.in) on or before 15 March 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here