Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023: The recruitment cell of Delhi Police will release a notification and invites online application to the recruitment of Constable (Executive) posts in Delhi Police. Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 exam for the posts of constables. As expected, 6433 Constable (Exe.) Male/Female Vacancies will be filled through Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023. Candidates between 18 to 25 years and who have an interest in joining Delhi Police can apply online for the Delhi Police recruitment 2023 exam.
- 1 SSC Delhi Police Constable 2023 Notification
- 2 Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023- Overview
- 3 Delhi Police Constable Exam Date 2023
- 4 Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2023
- 5 Delhi Police Constable Online Form 2023
- 6 SSC Delhi Police Application Fee
- 7 Delhi Police Recruitment 2023- Eligibility Criteria
- 8 Delhi Police Constable 2023 Recruitment Process
- 9 Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
SSC Delhi Police Constable 2023 Notification
The Official Notification PDF for Delhi Police Constable for the 2023 exam is expected to be released by March 2023 by Delhi Police. Previously, the official notification for Delhi Police Constables 2020 exam was released on the official website of SSC to recruit 5846+ posts of Constables. The Official Notification PDF link for the previous notification is mentioned below.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023- Overview
From now onwards Delhi Police is responsible for the Recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male/Female in Delhi Police Examination, 2023. To have an overview of the Delhi Police Constable Examination 2023, check the details mentioned in the below table-
|Exam Conducting Body||Delhi Police|
|Exam Name||Delhi Police Constable 2023|
|Online Registration||To be notified|
|Selection Process||Online Test- PE & MT|
|Salary||Rs 21700- Rs. 69100|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Date 2023
SSC has released the exam dates for Delhi Police 2023 Constables Exam. As expected, the official notification of the Delhi Police Constable (Executive) will be released by March 2023.
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2023
Around 6433 Delhi Police Constable Vacancies are expected to be released through Delhi Police Constable Notification 2023. Let’s have a look at the category-wise Delhi Police Constable vacancy 2023.
|Constable (Exe.) Male (Open)||2691||468||239||673||239||4310|
|Constable (Exe.) Female||1324||231||118||331||119||2123|
Last year Delhi Police Recruitment Cell introduced 5846 Constable vacancies for SSC Delhi Police 2020 Exam along with its official notification.
Delhi Police Constable Online Form 2023
The online registration process for SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will begin along with the release of official notification. The online application form link is mentioned below. All candidates who want to apply for Delhi Police Constable 2023 exam can apply online within the duration announced by clicking on the links mentioned below when active officially.
SSC Delhi Police Application Fee
The Online Application Fee for Delhi Police Constable 2023 exam is Rs. 100/-.
Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
Steps to fill Delhi Police Online Form 2023
1. First you need to visit the official website https://delhipolice.gov.in/ or Click on the Online Form link mentioned above.
2. On the homepage search for “New Registration” and click on that link.
3. There do all required steps to create your Registration ID and password that will be required for filling up the application form.
4. Once your login credentials are made, then log in using those credentials.
5. After login you can see the application form. Fill the form carefully. Try not to make any mistakes in order to avoid future problems.
6. After correctly filling in all the details you will be asked to upload some documents. Upload everything as per specifications along with your scanned photograph and signature and click on the “Continue” option.
7. Preview the form once again. If everything is correct click on the “Submit” button.
8. Your application will be submitted. You can download and take a printout for future correspondence.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2023- Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfil the following four criteria to be eligible for the Delhi Police Constable 2023 Exam:
1) Nationality/ Citizenship
Candidates must be citizens of India.
2) Education Qualification
The candidate must have passed 10+ 2 (Senior Secondary) from any recognized school board, on the closing date of receipt of online applications.
Relaxable up to 11th pass only for:-
i) Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
ii) Sons of serving, deceased, retired police personnel including MultiTasking Staff of Delhi Police.
3) Age limit
The candidate must be 18 Years to 25 Years. The upper age limit as prescribed above will be relaxable only in the following cases: –
(i) Upto a maximum of 5 years for a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category candidate.
(ii) Upto a maximum of 3 years for an OBC category candidate.
iii) Upto a maximum of 5 years for sportsmen of distinction who have represented a State at the National level or the Country at the International level in sports during the preceding three years from the closing date of receipt of online applications.
iv) Relaxation in the upper age limit is admissible up to 40 years for the general category (UR), 43 years for OBC & 45 years for SCs/STs in the case of departmental candidates of Delhi Police.
v) Relaxation in the upper age limit is admissible up to 29 years in the case of sons of serving, retired or deceased police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.
4) Essential Requirement
Candidate must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motorcycle or Car) for the post of Const. (Exe.) Male in Delhi Police as on the date of PE&MT. A learner license is not acceptable.
Delhi Police Physical Standard Requirements
The minimum requirement as per the category & gender has been tabulated below-
|Height||170 cms||Categories other than as given below.|
|165 cms||For residents of Hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh. and For ST candidates and sons of either serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.|
|Chest||81-85 (Minimum 4 cms expansion)||5 cms relaxation for residents of Hill areas as listed above, ST, and for sons of either serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.|
|Height||157 cms||Categories other than as given below.|
|155 cms||For residents of Hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh. and SC/ ST candidates.|
|152 cms||Daughters of either serving retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.|
Delhi Police Physical Endurance Requirements
The Physical Endurance for their eligibility for the post of Delhi Police Constable will be done through their performances as per the following parameters.
|Age||Race 1600 Meters||Long jump||High jump|
|Up to 30 years||6 Minutes||14 Feet||3’9″|
|Above 30 to 40 years||7 Minutes||13 Feet||3’6″|
|Above 40 years||8 Minutes||12 Feet||3’3″|
|Up to 30 years||8 minutes||10 Feet||03 Feet|
|Above 30 to 40 years||9 minutes||09 Feet||2’9″|
|Above 40 years||10 minutes||08 Feet||2’6″|
Delhi Police Constable 2023 Recruitment Process
The recruitment process for SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 exam consists of 2 stages:
1. Online Computer-Based Test
2. Physical Test & Measurement Test
|Tests / Examinations||Maximum marks/ Qualifying|
|Computer-Based Examination||100 marks|
|Physical Endurance & Measurement Qualifying Tests(PE&MT)||Qualifying|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct the examination in Computer Based Examination mode on all India basis throughout the Country. The online Computer Based Test on the following subjects will be conducted in HINDI and ENGLISH.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||25||25||A cumulative time of 90 minutes|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50||50|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
1. The Computer Based Examination (CBE) will consist of one objective type paper containing of 100 Questions carrying 100 marks and the total time allotted for an Online Computer Based Test is One and half hours (90 minutes).
2. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
3. The question paper shall be of-Matriculation Level having distribution as Easy Questions-30%, Medium level Questions-50% and Difficult Questions-20%.
4. The candidates of the General Category securing 35% marks, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates securing 30% marks and Ex-servicemen securing 25% marks in aggregate, in the Computer Based Examination, will be considered eligible for short-listing the candidates category-wise for appearing in Physical Test.
Delhi Police Constable Notification 2023 – FAQ
How many vacancies are released according to Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification?
A total of 6433 vacancies are released according to Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification.
What is the selection process for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
The authorities of Delhi Police will select the candidates based on their performance in the Online Computer-Based Test/ Physical Test/ Measurement Test.
What is the age limit for applying for Delhi Police Recruitment Exam 2023?
Interested candidates between the age group of 18 to 25 can apply for the Delhi Police Recruitment Exam 2023.