WBPSC Inspector Recruitment 2021 – 03 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Inspector Of Factories. There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested Candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply from 13 April 2021 to 03 May 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech. The selection is based on the Preliminary Screening Test and Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://wbpsc.gov.in/) website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About WBPSC – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is under by the government of West Bengal, its headquarters is located in the Kolkata, West Bengal, India. is the agency to conduct the civil service examination for the West Bengal candidates for entry-level appointment to the various civil service post in the West Bengal state.
WBPSC Inspector Recruitment 2021 Details
WBPSC Recruitment 2021 for Inspector Of Factories:
|Job Role||Inspector Of Factories|
|Salary||Rs.67,300 – 1,73,200/-|
|Application Starting Date||13 April 2021|
|Last Date||03 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – WBPSC Inspector Recruitment 2021
- A Degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University or Equivalent. At least 5(five) years’ experience in an Engineering Workshop or Manufacturing concern or Plant of repute.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): Not more than 36 years
- Fishery Extension Officer-03 Posts
Salary: Rs.67,300 – 1,73,200/-
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Sailors
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Notification out for SSC Officer
WBPSC Inspector Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not
entitle applicants to be called in for the interview.
- Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualifications/ higher marks/grade obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in relevant field higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on the basis of a Preliminary Screening Test ( P.S.T ).
- Commission has fixed the following qualifying marks in Interview and candidates unable to secure such qualifying marks would not be considered for the post, irrespective of their academic qualification and/ or marks obtained in P.S.T.
- For General is 50%
- For O.B.C. is 48%
- For PWD is 2% less than the qualifying mark of the Particular category
- For General – Rs.210/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to apply for WBPSC Inspector Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online using WBPSC website on or before 03 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online applications : The 13th April,2021
- Closing date for receipt of online application : The 3rd May,2021
- Last date of payment of fees : The 3rd May,2021
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI : The 4th May,2021
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI : The 3rd May,2021