WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer Recruitment 2021 – 100 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Fishery Extension Officer. There are 100 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested Candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply from 24 February 2021 to 17 March 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be a Bachelor’s Degree in Fishery Science. The selection is based on the Preliminary Screening Test and Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://wbpsc.gov.in/) website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About WBPSC – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is under by the government of West Bengal, its headquarters is located in the Kolkata, West Bengal, India. is the agency to conduct the civil service examination for the West Bengal candidates for entry-level appointment to the various civil service post in the West Bengal state.
WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer Recruitment 2021
WBPSC Recruitment 2021 for Fishery Extension Officer:
|Job Role||Fishery Extension Officer|
|Salary||Rs.32,100 – Rs.82,900/month|
|Application Starting Date||24 February 2021|
|Last Date||17 March 2021|
Educational Qualification for WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer Recruitment 2021
- Must have Four Year Bachelor’s Degree in Fishery Science from a recognized University. Must have knowledge of Fisheries, Aquaculture, Aquatic Resources and Fishing Harbour in West Bengal. Must be able to read and write Bengali or Nepali.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): Not more than 39 years
- Fishery Extension Officer-100 Posts
Salary: Rs.32,100 – Rs.82,900/month
- WBHRB Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Medical Technologist
- NBCC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Marketing Executive
WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test and interview.
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called for the interview.
- Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not conveniently possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualification /higher marks/ grade obtained or on the basis of a Preliminary Screening Test (PST).
- For General is 40%
- For O.B.C. is 38%
- For S.C. is 35%
- For S.T. is 30%
- For PWD is 2% less than the qualifying mark of the Particular category
- For General – Rs.160/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to apply for WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online using WBPSC website from 24 February 2021 to 17 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Activate from 24 Feb 2021)
- Commencement of online applications: The24th February 2021
- Closing date for receipt of online application: The 17th March 2021
- Last date of payment of fees: The 17th March 2021
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: The 18th March 2021
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: The 17th March 2021