WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 – 34 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer. There are 34 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested Candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply from 16 December 2020 to 01 February 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech(Electrical). The selection is based on the Preliminary Screening Test and Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://wbpsc.gov.in/) website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About WBPSC – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is under by the government of West Bengal, its headquarters is located in the Kolkata, West Bengal, India. is the agency to conduct the civil service examination for the West Bengal candidates for entry-level appointment to the various civil service post in the West Bengal state.
WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the WBPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer Posts notification. Notification is out for 34 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/01/2021 to 01/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
|West Bengal Public Service Commission
|11 January 2021
|01 February 2021
|West Bengal Job Alert
WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post
|No. of vacancies
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
|34 (SC – 07,ST – 02,
OBC – A – 03 ,OBC – B – 02,PD – 03 )
Pay Scale for WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.42, 000/- (P.B. – 4A) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/- (unrevised).
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification for WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
WBPSC requires Degree in Electrical Engineering candidates to apply for their Assistant Engineer (Electrical) notification 2021. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
Age Limit for WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- The age limit of candidates must be 21 years (minimum)
- Maximum age 45 years
- SC or ST category candidate 05 years’ relaxation
- Under PWD candidates will be 10 years’ relaxation.
WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
WBPSC required application fee for their recent job notification. The WBPSC application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the WBPSC exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
- For General – Rs. 210 + additional charges, payment via Credit/ Debit card/ Net Banking & Offline through Bank.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- The last date for the payment of fees online is 01.02.2021 and for offline payment is 02.02.2021.
- BHEL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out Trade Apprentice
- OSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Food Safety Officer
- IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Technical Officer/Asst Executive Engineer
Selection Process for WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
All the candidates have to know that the selection process will take in the section which is given below:
- Written Exam– All the apply applicants should know that the written exam will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) questions. The Candidate who clear this round after then they will go to the next round of the selection process.
- Interview/Viva Voce – The Applicants have to clear the first they will go to this round. The interview round they are checking the applicant’s confidence, skills, Present of mind, communication, Knowledge, etc.
The merit list will be declared according to both the examination performance of candidates.
WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- The examination shall consist of two parts – written and interview. The written part shall bear total marks of 200 and that in the interview shall be 100.
- Commission has fixed qualifying marks in aggregate of marks obtained in Written Test and Interview in the following manner:
|2% less than the qualifying mark of the Particular category
Note: Commission may further lower the qualifying level category-wise as and when necessary in the event of non-availability of candidates for filling up vacancies in a particular category.
How to apply for WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
Before applying all the candidates must read the instructions first which are mention below:
- Candidate must visit the official portal.
- Go to the advertisement section open the Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 through mode ONLINE.
- The candidate has to fill in the details which are asked.
- Check once again the required details which you are given will correct
- Go to the next round
- An applicant has uploaded the photo, requirement which are documents, Signature (scanned).
- Click on the Button of submitted
- Candidates payment section will be open
- The candidate’s payment by using a Debit card or Credit card or Net banking or Through deposit cash at the Bank Counter.
- The applicants must have to submit.
- The applicants have taken the download/ hard copy/ save the Application form.
Important Links to WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
West Bengal location. West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 34 Posts through Online mode. WBPSC career’s official website is www.wbpsc.gov.in recruitment 2021. All the eligible aspirants please read the WBPSC 2021 official notification (Given below) carefully before applying for the Assistant Engineer vacancy. The Last Date to Apply Online is 01st February 2021
|How to Apply
A Quick FAQ to Apply for WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of WBPSC ?
West Bengal Public Service Commission
How many seats have been allocated in WBPSC Vacancy 2021?
The number of seats that allocated for West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is 34.
Which are the positions announced in WBPSC Recruitment 2021?
According to official WBPSC notification job seekers can apply only for Assistant Engineer positions.
What is the Qualification for WBPSC Assistant Engineer Posts?
Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualifications.
What is the salary for the candidates selected in WBPSC Assistant Engineer?
Pay salary for WBPSC Assistant Engineer Posts: 15600-42000
Is There Any Age Relaxation for WBPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy?
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021 online?
Candidate can apply online for WBPSC Assistant Engineer seats. The hyperlink to submit online form is https://wbpsc.gov.in/. By clicking on it candidate will able to register as a new candidate and existing aspirants will be able to Log In.
When the Application Process Will be Started for WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment?
Online Application Process will be Started from 11th January, 2021.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 1st February, 2021.