WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 – 16,500 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – West Bengal Board of Primary Education has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant/Primary Teacher. There are 16500 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 06 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be D.Ed. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.28,900/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About WBBPE: The West Bengal Board of Primary Education is the state government administered autonomous authority for overseeing primary education in West Bengal, India. Though the West Bengal Primary Education Act, 1973 West Bengal Act XI, III of 1973 as referred to above by the Commission was passed in the West Bengal Legislative Assembly as early as on the 20th September, 1974, the West Bengal Board of Primary Education could be established.
WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
West Bengal Board of Primary Education has released a recruitment notice on 23rd December 2020 for the Primary School Teachers from among TET-2014 qualified trained candidates. The eligible candidates should apply much before 06th January 2021 for 16500 state-wise vacancies. The candidates who will fill their application form before 06th January 2021, will be called for Viva/Voce/Interview And Aptitude Test on and from 10th January 2021 to 17th January 2021. The venue and dates to the respective candidate will be intimated soon. Stay tuned with us for more updates.
|West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)
|Number of Posts
|West Bengal Govt Jobs
|23rd December 2020
|Last Date for Applications
|06th January 2021
|Written Exam & Interview
|wbbpe.org & prim-tet.in
WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
The candidate will apply for the post of a primary school teacher against the Statewide 16,500 vacancies. Preference for the district shall be taken at the appropriate time for empanelment (subject to availability of appropriate medium wise & category-wise vacancy).
The reservation quota for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST). Other Backward Classes (OBC-A and OBC-B), Exempted Categories (EC), ExServicemen and for Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, shall be maintained as per the existing reservation rules as framed by the competent authority.
|Name of the Post
|Primary Teacher(Assistant Teacher)
Pay Scale for WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Basic 28,900/- plus DA as admissible plus HRA @12% of the basic plus MA as admissible.
Eligibility Criteria for WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for WBBPE Recruitment 2021 for Primary Teacher
- The candidate shall possess the minimum educational and training qualification as prescribed by the National Council for Teacher Education prevailing as on the date of publication of recruitment notification.
- Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2014, conducted by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education under the order of the Govt. of West Bengal in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Any candidate seeking appointment to the post of primary school teacher shall have studied and passed in the specific language as the first or second language in the Higher Secondary Level or equivalent for which medium of instruction, the candidate is seeking appointment. Provided that in the case of Santhali as the medium of instruction, the candidate shall only be required to possess proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking in Santhali. Here, Santhali means Santhali in 01-Chiki Script. it shall not be obligatory for the candidates seeking appointment to the post of the primary school teacher in Santhali medium schools to have passed in the specific language as the first or the second language in the Higher Secondary Level or its equivalent for which medium of instruction, the candidate is seeking appointment.
- In case of the certificate issued by the authority other than the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education, the said certificate issuing authority shall either be set up as a statutory authority or the said certificate issuing authority shall be authorized by the Government of India or by the State Government of the concerned State, as the case may be, for issuing Higher Secondary Level certificates.
- All candidates must have studied and obtained Madhyamik (Secondary) Pass Certificate or it’s equivalent with Mathematics and English as subjects.
- The equivalent of Madhyamik certificate means the said certificate issuing authority shall either be set up on the basis of provisions of legislation passed by the Government of India or by the State Government of the concerned Stale and or as the said statutory authority must be authorized by the Government of India or by the State Government of the concerned Stale, as the case may be, for issuing Secondary Level certificates.
- The decision of the State Government on the question of equivalence shall be final.
- 10% of the vacant posts earmarked for Para-teachers. Provided that the qualifications for such categories of candidates shall be the same as mentioned in the rule
Age Limit for WBBPE Recruitment 2021 for Primary Teacher
- For General – 18 to 40 years
- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- WBPCB Recruitment Notification Out for Assistant Engineer/Clerk/Others
- CECRI Recruitment 2020 Notification Out for Trade/Technician Apprentice
- Army Public School Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for TGT/PGT/PRT
Application Fee for WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
- For General – Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.50/-
Mode Of Payment
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
Selection Process for WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be based on interview. After prima facie scrutiny of the duly filled application forms submitted by the candidates having NCTE prescribed qualification and fulfilling the conditions prescribed in West Bengal Primary School Teachers Recruitment Rules will be called for the Viva-voce / Interview and Aptitude Test on and from 10.01.2021 to 17.01.2021.
- The eligible candidates will be intimated of their respective venues, date, and time of their scrutiny/ verification of the testimonials, Viva-Voce / Interview, and Aptitude Test in due course.
How to apply for WBBPE Recruitment 2021 for Primary Teacher
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online, application form will be available online for submission in the websites (www.wbbpe.org) on or before 06.01.2021. All the eligible candidates can apply for WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 as mentioned below:-
- Go to the official website wbbpe.org.
- Find the advertisement “WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply go to – https://prim-tet.in/.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment Online.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Links to Apply for WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
West Bengal Board of Primary Education invites online mode application from TET 2014 qualified trained candidates for the post of Primary Teacher (Assistant Teacher). It is going to fill up 16500 vacancies in West Bengal State. As per the WBBPE Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for the WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021. Applicants who are seeking jobs in West Bengal State can apply to this West Bengal Primary Teacher recruitment from 23.12.2020. According to the WBB Primary Education Notification, online applications will be received up to 06.01.2021.
A Quick FAQ to Apply for WBBPE Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of WBBPE ?
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
How many vacancies are released for West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Around 16500 Vacancies Will Be Filled Up For The Post Of Assistant Teachers Against 16500 State Wide Vacancies In The Govt. Aided/Sponsored Primary/Junior Basic Schools.
What is the Qualification for WBBPE Primary Teacher Posts?
The candidate shall possess the minimum educational and training qualification as prescribed by the National Council for Teacher Education prevailing as on date of publication of recruitment notification.
Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2014, conducted by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education under the order of the Govt. of West Bengal in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
What is the salary for West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021?
The Candidates Will Get A Basic Salary Of Rs. 28900 Plus DA As Admissible Plus HRA @12% Of The Basic Plus MA As Admissible.
What is the Age Limit of WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment?
Candidates has completed the age of 18 years as on 1st day of January of the year of advertisement (i.e. 01.01.2020) and has not completed the age of 40 years on the 1st day of January of the year of advertisement (i.e. 01.01.2020). Relaxation of age as per the existing rule of the State Govt. is admissible.
Is There Any Age Relaxation for WBBPE Primary Teacher Vacancy?
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
What is the selection process for WBBPE Recruitment?
The selection process for WBBPE Recruitment is Viva-Voce/Interview and Aptitude Test.
What is the application fee for West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021?
The application fee for West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 is For Others: Rs. 200/- and For SC/ ST & PH: Rs. 50/-
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 06.01.2021.