UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 – 212 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee). There are 212 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech/Diploma can apply for this job. The age limit of the candidate should be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 27 December 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About UPPCL – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is a government undertaken company which is responsible for producing the electricity transmission and distribution to the state of Uttar Pradesh. UPPCL gain the power from the state government (UPRVUT)owned power generator and central government (NTPC Ltd) owned power generator and (IPP) independent power generator for the lowest per-unit cost of electricity
- 1 UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
- 2 UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- 3 Pay Scale for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020
- 5 Application Fee for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020
- 6 Selection Process for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020
- 7 UP Subject wise UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
- 8 UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
- 9 UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 Exam Centers:
- 10 UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
- 11 How to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer
- 12 Important Links to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2020
- 13 A Quick FAQ to Apply for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020
- 13.1 What is the full form of UPPCL ?
- 13.2 What is the application/ exam fees for UPPCL Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer?
- 13.3 What is the minimum qualification in UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020?
- 13.4 What is the Minimum Age Limit for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020?
- 13.5 What is the PayScale in UPPCL Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer?
- 13.6 What is the selection process in UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020?
- 13.7 What is the Last Date of Apply Online for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020?
- 13.8 Related
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 For Junior Engineer (Trainee), Candidates Can Apply For 212 Position After Completing Diploma. All Details Like Qualification, Age Limit In UPPCL Selection Process, How To Apply, And Important Dates For Advertisement 07/VSA/2020/JE/E&M Released By Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, Interested Aspirants Can Apply Online Application On Or Before 28-12-2020.
|Organization Name:||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Role:||» JE (T) Electrical|
» JE (T) Electronics/ Tele Communication
|Total Vacancies:||212 vacancies|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 44,900/- (Pay Matric Level-7)|
|Job Category:||UP State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Mode:||Online only|
|Registration Dates:||04 DEC to 28 DEC 2020|
|Exam Date:||1st week of February 2021|
|Official Websites:||a) www.uppcl.org|
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Post Code||Post Names||Total Vacancies||UR/ GEN||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
|161||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical||191||81||21||25||60||04|
|162||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electronics/ Tele Communication||21||01||00||14||06||00|
Pay Scale for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020
For the posts of Junior Engineers (Trainee) in the Electrical Department, the selected candidates will get salary as per 7th Pay Commission [Pay Matrix level-7; Rs. 44,900/- (minimum level in revised pay matrix)]. Also, the eligible aspirants will get Dearness and other allowances admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification UPPCL Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer
For Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical:
- A candidate must have passed Three years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by the Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh or a Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by the State
- Three years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by the All India
Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India
- Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature.
For Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electronics / Tele Communication:
- A candidate must have passed Three years Diploma examination in Electronics / Tele Communication Engineering awarded by the Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh or a Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by the State Government.
- Three years All India Diploma Examination in Electronics /Tele Communication Engineering
conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India.
- Diploma Examination in Electronics /Tele Communication Engineering conducted by any of the
Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature
Age Limit for UPPCL Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer
Here in this section, you will get to know the age limit that required for Junior Engineer Posts in UP Power Corp. Limited. So, let check it by referring below.
- A candidate’s age should be above 18 years and below 40 years as on cutoff date i.e. 01st January 2020.
- Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit as shown below:
- OBC, SC & ST Candidates of UP State: 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen (Served Mini. 05 years in Indian Armed Forces): 15 years
- Dependents of Freedom Fighters: 05 years
- Physically Handicapped (OA/ OL/ PB/ PD): 15 years
Application Fee for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020
Application Fee/ Processing Charges (Non-Refundable): Candidates applying for JEN (T) post must pay the fee for application according to their category like Un-reserved, OBC, SC, ST, etc. Check out the processing charges as shown below.
- SC/ ST Category (UP Candidates Only): Rs. 700/- (rupees seven hundred)
- General Category, EWS Category, Other Backward Class (OBC), DFF & Ex-Serviceman of UP: Rs. 1000/- (rupees one thousand only)
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates (Only Processing Charges): Rs. 10/- (rupees ten)
- Any Category Candidates not from UP State: Rs. 1000/- (rupees one thousand only)
- WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Audit and Accounts
- DTU Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for System Manager/Assistant Programmer
- Punjab Civil Service Recruitment Notification Out for DSP/Tehsildar
Selection Process for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020, the selection will be done on the following basis:
- CBT written test
- Document Verification
The written test will be comprised of questions from various subjects like diploma level engg., General Knowledge, Reasoning and General Hindi. The selection of the candidate will be based on marks attained in the written test. Those who acquire less than 30% marks will get rejected from the further selection process and the rest of the candidates will move for the next round that of Documents Verification. Then shortlisted candidates will be called for Document Verification.
Documents needed during Document Verification Process:
- Admit card
- A latest passport size photograph (same as in the application form)
- A valid ID card such as driving license, aadhar card, PAN card, etc
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Technical qualification certificate
- Apprentice certificate
- Certificate of ex-servicemen
Important to Note: All the documents need to be self-attested
Once documents verification gets over, the selected candidates will go for a training programme, and only after the successful completion of the training, candidates will be finally recruited.
Documents to be submitted at the time of joining:
- Candidates need to submit NOC from their present employer during at the time of joining in case they are working with any State/Central/Semi-Government or Government undertaking organization.
- Those who are selected will submit the character certificate issued from the head of the last institution attended and also from two responsible and respectable persons apart from their relatives.
UP Subject wise UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Engineering Subject (Diploma Level)||150||150|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||20||20|
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
Electrical Engineering:- Basic Electrical Engg, Electrical, and Electronics Engg. Materials, Electronics-I, Electrical Machine-I, Electrical Instruments and Measurements, Power plant Engg, Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Powers, Electronics, Installation Maintenance & Repair of Electrical Machines, Switch Gear and Protection, Industrial Electronics and Control, Electrical design, Drawing & Estimating, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Electrical Machine-II, Control System & Process Application, Principles of Digital Electronics, Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation.
General Knowledge/ Awareness:- History, Geography, and Socio-Economic development of India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on the Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography, Polity of India.
Reasoning Ability:- arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities, and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts.
General Hindi:- स्पॉट में त्रुटि, रिक्त स्थान, पर्यायवाची / विलोम, विलोम, वर्तनी / शब्दों का पता लगाना, गलत शब्दों, मुहावरों और वाक्यांशों, एक-शब्द प्रतिस्थापन, वाक्य में सुधार, क्रिया की सक्रिय / निष्क्रिय आवाज, प्रत्यक्ष / अप्रत्यक्ष कथन में रूपांतरण, फेरबदल में भरें। वाक्य भागों, एक मार्ग में वाक्यों का फेरबदल, क्लोज़ पैसेज, कॉम्प्रिहेंशन पैसेज.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 Exam Centers:
The exam will be conducted in the following cities:
- Noida / Greater Noida
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
You will receive the admit card via online mode. Download the admit card using login credentials via login id and password from the official website. Applicants must carry the hard copy of the downloaded admit card at the exam centre on the day of examination. Also, carry the identity proof anyone amongst the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN card
How to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer
Candidates! If you are an existing user and already have registered, then log-in directly to proceed for filling up the application form. After the completion & submission, applicants can Login to download the application form PDF file at any time. It is to notify candidates that only online mode of registration will be accepted. The All the steps for completing the Application Procedure are as follows:-
- Open to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- On a homepage, click on a link titled as vacancy/results at the right side of the page.
- Now, click on a link named “Apply Online for the post of Junior Engineer (T) Electrical and Electronics/ Tele Communication in UPPCL 2021”.
- First of all, read the advertisement carefully.
- Download Payment Challan.
- After payment, re-login to the page.
- If eligible, then click on an apply online link to start the registration process.
- Fill up the application form with correct details like Your Full Name, Father’s Full Name, Mother’s Full Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. (Note: Insert your details as it appears in the Matriculate Certificate (Class 10th Certificate) OR Equivalent Certificate awarded to you.)
- Upload your scanned copy of a recent colored photograph (file size of maximum 80KB) and signature (file size of maximum 80KB) in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- Upload your scanned copy of the necessary documents or certificates whichever required.
- Submit the application form after re-checking it.
- Save the system generated Registration ID Number for further usage.
- Download the submitted copy of the application form to your device.
- After successfully registering the online application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled online application form.
- Applicants are suggested to keep this copy of the registration form in safe custody as it might require during the interview session.
Important Links to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2020
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited organization is inviting online application/registration form for Junior Engineer 212 various vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer JE Electrical and Junior Engineer JE Electronics / Telecommunication through advertisement number 07/VSA/2020/JE/E&M. Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online for fill UPPCL JE Recruitment Online Application Form 2020-21 before the last date of application submission that is given below the table.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020
What is the full form of UPPCL ?
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
What is the application/ exam fees for UPPCL Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer?
For SC/ST category of U.P: Rs. 700/-
For General Category/Other backward class/Ex-Servicemen of U.P: Rs.1000/-
For PwD: Rs.10/-
Mode of Payment: Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking or SBI Bank challan form
What is the minimum qualification in UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020?
Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical:- Diploma (Electrical Engg).
Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electronics/ Tele Communication:- Diploma (Electronics/ Tele Communication Engg).
What is the Minimum Age Limit for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020?
Age Limit (as on 1 January 2020): 18 to 40 years
Upper age relexable by:
For SC/ST – up to 5 years
For Ex-Servicemen – Minimum of 5 years to 15 years
What is the PayScale in UPPCL Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer?
As per 7th Pay Commission (Pay Matrix level-7 Rs. 44900/-) minimum level in the revised pay matrix.
What is the selection process in UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020?
Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test and typing test.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 28 December 2020.