TSPSC Recruitment 2021 for Senior Assistant/Junior Assistant-cum-Typist – 127 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invites online application from f the department of Technical Education for the post of Senior Assistant/Junior Assistant-cum-Typist of 127 vacancies. The selection process is based on the written examination and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the TSPSC website (www.tspsc.gov.in) before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. If you are searching for Govt Sector Jobs check our Govt Jobs 2021 Page.
TSPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
TSPSC Recruitment 2021 for Senior Assistant/Junior Assistant-cum-Typist
|Job Role||Senior Assistant/Junior Assistant-cum-Typist|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|Application Starting Date||12 April 2021|
|Last Date||05 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – TSPSC Recruitment 2021
- A University Degree and a Diploma in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government. (OR) B.C.A. Degree (OR) A Degree with Computer Science as one of the elective subjects. AND A pass in Govt. Technical Examination in Typewriting English by the Lower Grade.
Age Limit: 18 to 34 years
- Senior Assistant in P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University – 15 Posts
- Junior Assistant-cum-Typist in P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University – 10 Posts
- Junior Assistant-cum-Typist in Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University – 102 Posts
TSPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by examination (objective type) by online / omr based. The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or omr based.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%.
- Those candidates who are called for verification of certificates shall exercise web – option prior to verification of certificates, failing which his/her candidature is liable for rejection for further selection process. The candidate will be considered only for the posts for which preference is given.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
- SJVN Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
- EMRS Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Vice Principal/PGTs/TGTs
Scheme of Examination:
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration||Maximum|
|Paper-I: General Studies and|
|Paper-II: Secretarial Abilities and Computer|
Applications – Diploma Standard
For General – Rs.280/-
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at TSPSC website (www.tspsc.gov.in) from 12 April 2021 to 05 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here