TN SIPCOT Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer – 05 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamilnadu Ltd (SIPCOT) has announced a Job Notification for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil). There are 05 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates below 21 to 30 years can apply for this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 20 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Detailed Eligibility for TN SIPCOT Recruitment 2021
- Must possess B.E. / B. Tech Degree (First Class) in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution as full time course.
NOTE: – The qualification prescribed for the above post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies, i.e., 10th / HSC / U.G. Degree, as the case may be, from any recognized Institution or University.
Age limit (As on 01.02.2021): 21 to 32 years
Maximum Age limit:
- BC/MBC & DNC candidates: 32 years
- Differently Abled Persons: 40 years
Total vacancies: 05 Posts
- BC – 01 Post
- MBC & DNC – 01 Post
- BC – 01 Post
- GT – 02 Posts
- Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Programmer/Lab Technician/Lab Assistant
- MP High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Clerk-cum Research Assistants
TN SIPCOT Recruitment AE Selection Process
- The selection process of Assistant Engineer posts will be based on Written Examination / Interview.
How to apply for TN SIPCOT Recruitment for AE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by using the official website on or before 20 March 2021