TN MRB Recruitment 2021 for Dialysis Technician – 292 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), மருத்துவப் பணியாளர் தேர்வு வாரியம், Tamilnadu invites application from eligible candidates to fill up 292 vacancies in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service. As per the TN MRB Notification [01/MRB/2021] on 06.02.2021, Online mode TN MRB Vacancies are allocated for Dialysis Technician Grade II. Aspirants seeking Tamilnadu government jobs can use this chance & apply on or before 20.02.2021. TN MRB Dialysis Technician Recruitment 2021 apply online is available @ mrb.tn.gov.in
The above said Dialysis Technician Vacancy is on contract basis for a period of one year, further extended as per the requirement. Applicants should hold 10+2/ Equivalent from a recognized university. MRB TN selection procedure will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic qualification & candidates should have Certificate in Dialysis Technology Course. Selected candidates will serve anywhere in Tamilnadu. Online Mode applications are invited by TN MRB Recruitment 2021. Prescribed fee should be attached with the application form. Selected candidates for TN MRB Dialysis Technician Posts will get Consolidated pay of Rs.20,000/- per month. More Details regarding TN MRB Vacancy, Upcoming TN MRB Jobs, Merit List, the result will be uploaded on the official website.
TN MRB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
The officials of the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) had released the TN MRB Dialysis Technician Jobs 2021 Notification for the 292 Dialysis Technician Grade 2 Posts. Here, we have provided information about the TN MRB Dialysis Technician Recruitment 2021 on this page. Fill the TN MRB Dialysis Technician Application Form 2021 through the link which is available in the below sections of this page. Moreover, the application form must be submitted on or before 20th February 2021.
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu (மருத்துவப் பணியாளர் தேர்வு வாரியம்)|
|Job Name||Dialysis Technician Grade II|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||06.02.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.02.2021|
TN MRB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Pay Scale for TN MRB Recruitment 2021
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Name of the post||Pay|
|Dialysis Technician Grade II||Consolidated pay Rs.20,000/- per month|
Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for TN MRB Dialysis Technician Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Course with the following science subjects namely: Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, or Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other related subjects (and)
- Must have passed a one-year Certificate Course in Dialysis Technology conducted at the Government Medical Institution or any other Institution recognised by the State or Central Government.
Age Limit for TN MRB Dialysis Technician Recruitment 2021
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Category||Minimum Age (should have completed) (in years)||Maximum Age for SC/ ST/ SCA/ BC/ BCM/ MBC & DNC (in years)||Maximum Age for OC (in years)|
|For all categories||18||58||30|
|Differently Abled Person||18||58||40|
Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the TN MRB recruitment official notification for more details.
TN MRB Dialysis Technician Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for TN MRB recruitment 2021. The fee details may vary by the caste. Here you can find full information on application fees.
|SC/SCA/ ST /DAP(PH)||Rs. 300/-|
Mode Of Payment: Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
- TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Agricultural Officer/ Horticultural Officer
- MILMA Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Finance Comptroller/Assistant Dairy Officer/Others
Selection Process for TN MRB Recruitment 2021
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification (s) for the post of Dialysis Technician.
- Government Medical College Hospitals duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu and satisfaction of the qualification and other conditions stipulated in this Notification.
- Certificate (Dialysis Technician Grade-II – One year) – 50% marks will be taken.
- HSC/ P.U.C – 30%.
- SSLC/ 10th – 20%.
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2021
Candidates willing to be a part of TN MRB have to apply for latest TN MRB Recruitment 2021 for Dialysis Technician Grade-II posts through Online mode from 06.02.2021 to 20.02.2021. To know a complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official TN MRB website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Dialysis Technician Grade-II Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board asks. Else, move for the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Links to TN MRB Dialysis Technician Recruitment 2021
Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board (TN MRB) issued the latest recruitment notification for the post of Dialysis Technician. TN MRB has about 292 vacant positions to fulfil in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate qualifications. Applicants can check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notification. Employment notification released on 6th February 2021, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to TN MRB Dialysis Technician Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of TN MRB?
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TNMRB)
How many vacancies are released for TNMRB Dialysis Technician Recruitment 2021?
A Total Of 292 Vacancies Will Be Recruited For Recruitment To The Post Of Dialysis Technician Grade II.
What is the qualification required for TNMRB Dialysis Technician Recruitment 2021?
The Candidates Must Have Done Passed Higher Secondary Course With Physics, Chemistry, Botany And Zoology Or Physics, Chemistry, Biology And Any Other Related Subjects And One Year Certificate Course In Dialysis Technology Conducted At The Government Medical Institution Or Any Other Institution Recognised By The State Or Central Government.
What is the Age Limit of TN MRB Recruitment 2021?
Minimum Age Limit is 18 years.
SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC- 58 years. (Maximum)
OC- 30-48 Years. (Maximum)
What is TN MRB Recruitment 2021 Salary?
Consolidated pay of Rs. 20,000/- per month.
What is the selection process for TN MRB Recruitment 2021?
Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Dialysis Technician Grade-II in Government Medical College Hospitals duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu and satisfaction of the qualification and other conditions stipulated in this Notification. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2021?
Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 20 February 2021. After Submitting The Online Application, The Candidates Can Take A Printout Of The Application For Future Reference.
What is the starting date of TNMRB Dialysis Technician Recruitment 2021 online application?
All Interested Candidates Can Register Themselves At The Online Portal Of TNMRB For The Aforesaid Posts From 6 February 2021.
What is the last date of TNMRB Dialysis Technician Recruitment 2021 online application?
The Last Date Of Online Application Is 20 February 2021.