TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2022 :- TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 600 Sagar Mitra vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Sagar Mitra posts before 12th January 2022. You can check the below table before applying for TN Fisheries Department notification 2021.
TN Fisheries Department Job Details – Sagar Mitra Vacancies 2021
|TN Fisheries Department
|No. of Vacancies
|State Govt Job
Eligibility Details – TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2022
Basis of Sagar Mitra job notification 2021 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years.
Age Relaxation: As per TN Govt norms
Candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in Fisheries Science/Marine Biology/Zoology from any of the recognized board / University.
Selection Process For TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2022
- Written Test / Interview
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for TN Fisheries Department Sagar Mitra Jobs 2022
- Visit the TN Fisheries Department Official website – fisheries.tn.gov.in for an application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Latest news section.
- Update all the required details in the TN Fisheries Department Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- At last, send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address the concerned Assistant Director of Fisheries of the respective coastal districts before the last date.
- Aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
Important Dates For TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2022
- Last date to submit the Application – 12th January 2022