Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 for Paramedical Medical Personnel – 08 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Southern Railway invites application forms from the eligible candidates for engagement of Contract Medical Practitioners (CMP) for the post of Paramedical Medical Personnel – 08 posts at Railway Hospital/Perambur, Chennai. Candidates with the qualification of B.Pharm/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on a Teleconference interview. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 16 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 for Paramedical Medical Personnel
|Last Date||16 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – Southern Railway Recruitment 2021
- 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948 OR
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948
Age limit (as on 01.05.2021):
- For General: 20 to 35 years
- 5 years of age for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years of age for OBC Non-Creamy layer candidates.
- 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates
- Pharmacist: 08 posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Graduate Engineer Trainee/Engineer/Assistant
- CGCRI Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Junior Research Fellow
Pay Scale Details:
- Pharmacist: Rs.29,200/-
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- Teleconference Interview will be conducted for selection of candidates for Paramedical Staff.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 16 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here