RITES Recruitment 2021 for Apprenticeship Training – 146 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – RITES Limited has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Apprenticeship Training. There are 146 vacancies are to fill for this job. Interested candidates who are all completed their B.E/B.Tech/BA/BBA/BCom/Diploma/ITI can apply for this job on or before 12 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
RITES – Rail India Technical and Economic Service: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure.RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon. It provides consultancy services for rail transport to India and abroad.RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways.RITES has Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate.RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries.
RITES Job Vacancies: RITES announces various vacancies on their careers/vacancy page on Rites.com. RITES hire Engineers from direct recruitment/through GATE exam scores. Candidates who join RITES can able to work abroad. RITES provide good salary/remuneration for the employees. Candidates who wish to join RITES can check the Employment Newspaper/Vacancy page of Rites.com for regular job updates. At present RITES Recruitment announced for Manager (Mechanical) post. Engineering candidates can apply for this job vacancy in online latest by 11 June 2020.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Details
RITES Recruitment 2021 for Apprentices
|Job Role||Graduate/ Diploma / Trade Apprentices|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – RITES Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should possess four years’ full-time degree in Engineering (three years Graduation in case of Non-Engineering Graduates viz., BA/BBA/BCom) or three years full-time Engineering Diploma or ITI Pass (Full Time) from NCVT/SCVT in the trades mentioned at Annexure-I, recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt/ GOI.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute in relevant disciplines with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Apprenticeship Category Wise Vacancies:
For Graduate Apprentice:
- Engineering Degree – 76 Posts
- Non-Engineering Graduate – 20 Posts
For Diploma Apprentice: 15 Posts
For Trade Apprentice: 35 Posts
- UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Assistant Commandants
- IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Scientific/Technical Officer/Stipendiary Trainee
Pay Scale – RITES Recruitment 2021
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.14,000/-
- For Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/-
- For Trade Apprentice: Rs.10,000/-
RITES Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The eligible candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of discipline (Trade/Branch/Stream) wise merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in the essential qualification mentioned in Annexure I, provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria in the required Essential Qualification
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through their mail ID/SMS.
How to Apply RITES Recruitment 2021 for Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates having engineering or diploma degree are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal through NATS Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) are required to register themselves and ITI Pass or Graduate BA, BBA/B Com pass candidates are required to register themselves on apprenticeshipindia.org NAPS portal and submit the scanned copy of the following documents in one pdf file on email ID email@example.com on or before 12 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For Engineering/Diploma Degree (BOAT’s Web Portal): Click here
For ITI/Non-Engg Candidates (Apprenticeship Portal): Click here