RIMS Ranchi Recruitment 2021 for Staff Nurse – 370 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse. There are 370 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 30 April 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be a BSc/Diploma in Nursing. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About RIMS Ranchi: The Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) is a Medical Institute of Ranchi University in Ranchi, the capital of Jharkhand, India. The college is an autonomous body established under an act of the Jharkhand Assembly and is one of the premier medical colleges in the state and India. The institute was established in 1960 and was originally called Rajendra Medical College Hospital after Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. The Medical College Hospital came into existence in February 1965.Dr N.L. Mitra was the first principal of the college.
RIMS Ranchi Recruitment 2021 for Staff Nurse
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
|Qualification||BSc (Nursing) /Diploma (Nursing)|
|Salary||Pay level 7/1|
|Application Last Date||30 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility for RIMS Ranchi Recruitment 2021
- B. Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / Jharkhand State Nursing Council recognized university or Institute or B. Sc. (Post Certificate) / Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council I State Nursing council / State Nursing council recognized institute/ University. Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State I Indian Nursing Council
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or Council Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Experience: Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
- For General – 35 to 45 years
- General (UR) – 141 Posts
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 88 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 57 Posts
- Extremely Backward Classes – 23 Posts
- Backward Classes – 24 Posts
- Economically Weaker Section ( EWS ) – 37 Posts
Salary: Pay level 7/1
- EMMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Section Officer/Accounts Assistant/MTS
- NCDC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Dy. Director/Assistant Director/Programme Officer
RIMS Ranchi Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection is based exclusively on written test scores. Candidates who obtain minimum qualifying marks in aggregate shall only be considered by the RIMS for preparing the merit list. The minimum qualifying marks will be
|Extremely Backward Classes||34%|
- Rs.600 for UR/ EWS/ BC-I/ BC-II candidates
- Rs.150 for SC/ ST candidates.
How to apply for RIMS Ranchi Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here