Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 for Clerk/Jr Assistant – 385 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Rajasthan Cooperative Bank has announced an online job notification for Clerk/Junior Assistant/Salesman/Godown Keeper/Typist/Cashier/Storekeeper. Around 385 vacancies are available for these posts. The candidates with the qualification of Any Degree are eligible to apply for this post. Eligible candidates apply for this post online before the due date. Here we describe the detailed eligibility of this process.
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 for Clerk/Junior Assistant/Salesman/Godown Keeper/Typist/Cashier/Storekeeper
|Job Role||Clerk/Junior Assistant/Salesman/Godown Keeper|
|Last Date||20 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must possess any graduation.
Age Limit: Minimum age of 21 years but less than 33 years
- In case of male candidates belonging to the SC/ST/BC of Rajasthan: 5 years
- In case of general category EWS woman candidates: 5 years
- In case of woman candidates belonging to the SC/ST/BC/MBC of Rajasthan: 10 years
Post wise vacancies:
- Clerk / Junior Assistant / Salesman / Godown Keeper / Store Keeper / Typist / Cashier – 385 Posts
Salary: Rs. 11,950/-
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Generalist Officers
- ALIMCO Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Manager/Officer/ Workman
Selection Process – Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
- The minimum qualifying marks in the online examination shall be 33% of the total marks for other than SC/ST candidates and 28% of the total marks for SC/ST candidates.
- A category wise list of selected candidates equal to the number of vacancies shall be prepared at the district level on the basis of marks obtained in the online examination/marks obtained in the online examination and bonus marks.
- The syllabus will be Numerical Ability – 40 Questions each carrying one marks, General Knowledge of Rajasthan– 40 Questions each carrying one mark, Rajasthan Cooperative Societies Act 2001, Rajasthan Cooperative Societies Rules, 2003 and Cooperative Structure of Rajasthan– 20 Questions each carrying one mark
- The question paper shall be of objective type with 5 multiple choices/alternatives as answers, out of which only one choice shall be correct. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded and there shall be no negative marking.
- For General/ Creamy layer of BC/MBC & SC/ST/BC/MBC/ EWS candidates of other States than Rajasthan – Rs. 1200/-
- For Sahariya/SC/ST/Non Creamy layer BC/EWS and MBC/TSP Area/Disabled Candidates of Rajasthan- Rs. 600/-
How to apply for Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 20 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Apply: Click here