Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 for Generalist Officers – 150 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bank of Maharashtra released the job notification for the post of Generalist officers in Scale II for 150 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree/CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM can apply with the required experience. The selection is based on the online exam, interview/GD. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 06 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bank of Maharashtra:
The Bank of Maharashtra established and registered in the year 1935. The main objective of Maharashtra Bank is to spread business operations in the state of Maharashtra. The second branch of the Maharashtra bank is located in 1938 in Bombay. Followed by the third branch is located at Pune.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 for Generalist Officers
|Job Role||Generalist Officers|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM|
|Salary||Rs. 48,170 – 69,810/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||06 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters / years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable. OR
- Professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Experience: Post qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit related areas / Branch Head / Incharge is preferable.
Age limit :
- Generalist Officer : 25 to 35 years
Upper age relaxation:
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWBD: 10 years
- ECOs/ SSCOs: 5 years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 years
Category wise vacancies: 150 Posts
- SC – 22 Posts
- ST – 11 Posts
- OBC – 40 Posts
- EWS – 15 Posts
- UR – 62 Posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Generalist Officer Scale-II : Rs. 48,170 – 69,810/-
- Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Faculty/Office Assistant/Attendant
- EMMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Section Officer/Accounts Assistant/MTS
Selection process for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
- The candidates shall be required to appear for an online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for an interview in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking.
- The allocation of marks for online examination and Interview is 150 & 100 respectively which will be converted into 60:40. The minimum cut off marks for online examination, interview and the final selection shall be 50% for UR / EWS and 45% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD.
- Mere eligibility/admission to Group Discussions / Interview / pass in GD/ interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection.
Online Examination Pattern:
|English Language||30||150||20 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Mins|
|Professional Knowledge||50||60 Mins|
Application Fee/ Intimation Charges:
- For UR / EWS / OBC: Rs.1180/- (Application fee: 1000 +GST: 180)
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.118/- (Application fee: 100 +GST: 18)
- For PWD Category: Fee Exempted
Modes of Payment: By debit card/ credit card / Internet Banking
How to Apply Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 06 April 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement date of on-line application: 22.03.2021
- Last Date of online application: 06.04.2021
- Date of Online Examination: Will be informed separately.
- Date of GD / Interview: Will be informed separately