PSACS Recruitment 2021 for Staff Nurse/Pharmacist – 06 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Punjab State AIDS Control Society invited an online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Staff Nurse/Pharmacist – 06 posts. Candidates with the qualification of GNM/B.Sc/ B.Pharm/D.Pharm is eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on an interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 20 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About PSACS: Punjab State AIDS Control Society (PSACS) was registered in 1998 for implementing National AIDS Control Programme (NACP). NACP is a 100% centrally sponsored project. PSACS started functioning in 1999. Principal Secretary Health is the Chairman of the Society whereas Secretary Health has been designated as Project Director of the society. Additional Project Director is the technical head assisted by Joint Directors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors, other officers and supporting staff.
PSACS Recruitment 2021 Details
PSACS Recruitment 2021 for Staff Nurse/Pharmacist
|Job Role||Staff Nurse/Pharmacist|
|Last Date||20 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – PSACS Recruitment 2021
- Degree in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing) from a recognized Punjab State Institute with relevant one year experience and should be registered with Nursing Council, Punjab).
- Should have a minimum qualification of GNM (from a recognized Punjab State Institute with relevant one year
experience and should be registered with Nursing Council, Punjab).
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute/University or Diploma in Pharmacy with 3 years of experience in health care Institution.
Age Limit: up to 60 years
- Staff Nurse – 02 Posts
- Pharmacist – 04 Posts
- KMC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Medical Officer
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Junior Engineer/ Hindi Translator/UDC/LDC
Salary – PSACS Recruitment 2021
- Staff Nurse – Rs.10,000/-
- Pharmacist – Rs.10,000/-
PSACS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Short listed eligible candidates will be called for document verification. Original certificates/testimonials will be checked at the time of document verification.
- There will be computer typing (English) (30 wpm) and computer knowledge test (50% marks) as qualifying criteria for all posts for eligible candidates.
How to apply for PSACS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with required documents through postal to the following postal address on or before 20 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Office of Punjab State AIDS Control Society,
Prayaas Building, 4th Floor, Sector-38-B,