OUAT Walk-in-Interview 2021 for Research Associate – Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Research Associate (RA)- 01 posts. Candidates who completed their Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 18 May 2021 at OUAT, Bhubaneswar. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
OUAT Recruitment 2021 Details
OUAT Walk-in-Interview 2021 for Research Associate:
|Job Role||Research Associate (RA)|
|Salary||Rs.49,000 – 54,000/-|
|Job Location||OUAT, Bhubaneswar|
|Walk-in Date||18 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – OUAT Recruitment 2021
- Master degree in Soil Science/ Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry. Desirable: Two years research
Upper Age Limit (as on 30.04.2021): 35 years
- 5 years’ relaxation for SC/ST candidates
- Research Associate (RA): 01 post
- OMC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Manager/Medical Officer
- SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Clerk
- For Master degree holders – Rs.49,000/-PM + HRA
- For Doctoral degree holders – Rs.54,000/-PM + HRA
OUAT Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be made based on the walk-in interview
How to Apply for OUAT Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to submit the filled application form and duly signed along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials on 18 May 2021 at 11.00 AM.
For More Details: Click here
Committee room of Dean of Research,
College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology,
Bhubaneswar – 751003.