North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for Act Apprentice – 480 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – North Central Railway (NCR), Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice for 480 vacancies in various trades like Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Carpenter and Electrician. Candidates with the qualification of ITI in relevant trades within the age limit of 15 to 24 years can apply for this job. Selection is based on the merit list. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.mponline.gov.in) website on or before 16 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Northern Central Railway(NCR): It is one of the 18 railway zones in India. Kanpur Central is the largest railway station in NCR. Its headquarters is in Allahabad and comprises three divisions are Allahabad division, Jhansi division and Agra division. NCR came into existence on 1 April 2003. Its present network extends over a large area of North Central India covering the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for Act Apprentice
|Job Role||Act Apprentice|
|Last Date||16 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Candidate should pass 10th class or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks
- ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit : 15 to 24 years
- 05 Years for SC/ST
- 03 Years OBC
- Physically Handicapped: 10 Years Provided the post is identified as suitable for PWDs
Trade wise Vacancies: Total – 480 Posts
- Fitter – 286 Posts
- Welder- 11 Posts
- Mechanic- 84 Posts
- Carpenter – 11 Posts
- Electrician- 88 Posts
- IARI Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Project Assistant
- NCBS Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Clerk
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process for Act Apprentice
- Selection will be based on the basis of merit list prepared from the list of eligible candidates.
- There will be no written or oral examination
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the average of the percentage of marks obtained in 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board and percentage of marks obtained in ITI
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- and Portal fee Rs. 70/- + GST
- For SC/ST/PH/Women Candidate – Rs. 70+ GST as portal fee
How to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for Act Apprentice?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.mponline.gov.in) website on or before 16 April 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here