NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 – 859 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Health Mission [ NHM ] Bihar has Released Advertisement No. 02/2021 for Community Health Officer Vacancies 859 Posts Under State Health Society Bihar. SHS Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 Application Form Start on 15 January 2021 on the Official website. Candidates who are Interested In NHM Bihar CHO Job Notification 2021 Can Check The Number of Vacancies Posts Details, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process Below this Page. For More Information to Read National Health Mission & State Health Society Bihar Community Health Officer Vacancy Notification PDF. Eligible & Suitable Candidates Can Apply for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form Before 04 February 2021.
- 1 NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
- 2 NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- 3 Pay Scale for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NHM Bihar Recruitment 2021 for Community Health Officer
- 5 NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- 6 Selection Process for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
- 7 How to apply for NHM Bihar Recruitment 2021
- 8 Important Links to NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
- 9 A Quick FAQ to NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
- 9.1 What is the full form of NHM?
- 9.2 How many vacancies are allotted for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021?
- 9.3 What is the required education to apply for NHM Bihar Jobs?
- 9.4 What is the age limit for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021?
- 9.5 What is the salary for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021?
- 9.6 What is NHM CHO Course ?
- 9.7 Who will conduct NHM Bihar CHO Course ?
- 9.8 What is the selection process for SHS Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021?
- 9.9 What is the application fee for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021?
- 9.10 How to apply for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021?
- 9.11 What is the last date for NHM Bihar CHO Application ?
- 9.12 Related
NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
National Health Mission, Bihar has recently released notifications for 859 vacancies of Community Health Officers (CHOs) at Health & Wellness Centres (H&WC’s) posts. The application for the recruitment process has started from January 15, on its official website @statehealthsocietybihar.org. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment till February 04, 2021. Read complete information about the recruitment including eligibility, vacancies in the below article. Stay tuned with us for applying online for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021.
|Name of Organization||State Health Society Bihar|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||859 Posts|
|Notification||Released On 14.01.2021|
|Starting Date For Online Application Form||15 January 2021|
|Closing Date For Online Application Form||04 February 2021|
NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Check the district-wise vacancy details of NHM Bihar CHO recruitment 2021.
Pay Scale for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
- A stipend of Rs. 10,00/- will be provided to the selected candidate for Boarding/Lodging -Allowances, Honorarium/Sustenance Allowance. IGNOU’s fees/transport practicum and miscellaneous cost will be afforded by the SHSB during the course period.
- The tentative monthly emolument for the CHO post is Rs. 25,000/- approx. and the per month incentive can be a maximum of Rs. 15,000/-
- Those aspirants who fail in the certification exam are liable to pay expenditure spent upon their study i.e. Rs. 1,03,100/-
- All selected candidates will have to sign a bond to serve for at least 3 years after completion of certification.
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Bihar Recruitment 2021 for Community Health Officer
Educational Qualification for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
To be eligible for Bihar NHM CHO notification, candidates should have one of the following:
- Working regular Staff Nurse, GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. of Bihar
- Working contractual Staff Nurse/GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under NHM/Govt. of Bihar
- Fresh GNM/B.Sc. Nursing
- General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized InstituteiBachelor of Science in
Nursing from a recognized University/ Institution.
Note: Candidates should have permanent registration from the Indian Nursing Council or
Any State Nursing council. Selected candidates should provide permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council (BNRC), Patna before joining as Community Health Officer.
Age Limit for SHS Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
- General: 21 – 42 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 45 Years
- SC/ST: 21 – 47 Years
NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Application Fee is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) Only For UR BC MBC & EWS Candidates.
- SC/ST of Bihar Domicile Female & Divine Body Candidates of All Categories is Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) Only.
- HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Civil Judge Posts
- OSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Posts
- MPPGCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Graduate/Technician Apprentice
Selection Process for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
The selection to the said post will take through the certification course. In order to be inducted for the course, the candidates need to clear a Computer Based Test. After verification of documents, the candidates will undergo a 6-month course. After clearing the certification exams, the candidates will be awarded a certificate and placed in the post of CHO. Hence, the selection stages are as follows:
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Admission to the certification course.
- Certification Exam
How to apply for NHM Bihar Recruitment 2021
Mode of Application for this NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 is Online. Read the NHM Bihar Recruitment 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply through the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form before the last date of application.
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials, Personal Details, Contact Details, Educational Eligibility.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Documents Required for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
- Education certificate
- Identity Card – Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card and others
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Employment registration certificate
- Other Documents
Important Links to NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
State Health Society, National Health Mission, Bihar (NHM Bihar) has published the notification for 6-month Certificate Course in Community Health. Fresh or working GNM/B.Sc candidates can apply for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 on SHSB official website – statehealthsocietybihar.org. The last date for NHM Bihar CHO Registration is 04 February 2021.
Candidates who successfully complete this course will be recruited as Community Health Officers (CHOs) at Health & Wellness Centres (H&WC’s). NHM Bihar will conduct an online exam for the eligible candidates. The candidates must score at least 30% in order to qualify in NHM Bihar CHO Exam.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of NHM?
National Health Mission
How many vacancies are allotted for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 859 vacancies are allotted
What is the required education to apply for NHM Bihar Jobs?
Candidates Must have General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) From a recognized Institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing From a recognized University institution” Candidates should have permanent registration with any State Nursing Council. Selected candidates should possess permanent registration From Bihar Nursing Registration Council (BNRC) prior to joining as CHO.
What is the age limit for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021?
Minimum Age – 21 Years
UR & EWS – 42 years
BC/MBC (M&F) – 45 years
UR (F) EWS (F) – 45 yrs
SC/ST (M & F) – 47 yrs
What is the salary for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021?
Rs. 25,000/- per month & upto a sum of Rs. 15,000/- subjected as incentive measured against indicators subject to the approval of National Health Mission, Govt. of India
What is NHM CHO Course ?
NHM CHO Course Is Part Of An Initiative Under The National Health Mission To Strengthen Sub- Centers As Health & Wellness Centers (H&WCs) For Improved Implementation Of Public Health Programmes And To Enable Comprehensive Primary Health Care Service Delivery, Including Disease Prevention And Health Promotion.
Who will conduct NHM Bihar CHO Course ?
Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU)
What is the selection process for SHS Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021?
The selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification/ Screening process as per ToR and as per decision of State Health Society, Bihar.
What is the application fee for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021?
UR, BC, MBC & EWS – Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST of Bihar domicile, Female & Divine Body candidates of all categories – Rs. 250/-
How to apply for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021?
The eligible and interested candidates can apply online at State Health Society Bihar website (statehealthsocietybihar.org)from 15 January to 04 February 2021.
What is the last date for NHM Bihar CHO Application ?
The Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 04 February 2021