HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 – 256 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Haryana Public Service Commission [HPSC] has released Notification For 256 Posts ( 239 Actual Vacancies+17 Anticipated Vacancies) of Civil Judge ( Junior Division) in The Haryana Civil Service ( Judicial Branch). You Can Check HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021 Number of Vacancy Post Details, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process below on this Page. For More Details & Information to Download & Read HPSC Haryana Civil Service Vacancy Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF. Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply For HPSC HCS & Allied Service Recruitment 2021 Online application From 14 February 2021.
- 1 HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
- 2 HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- 3 Pay Scale for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
- 5 HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- 6 Selection Process for HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
- 7 HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 How to apply for HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
- 9 Important Links to HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
- 10 A Quick FAQ to HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
- 10.1 What is the full form of HPSC?
- 10.2 How many vacancies are allotted for HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021?
- 10.3 What is the required education to apply for HPSC Judicial Service Jobs?
- 10.4 What is the age limit for HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021?
- 10.5 What is the salary for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021?
- 10.6 What is the selection process for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021?
- 10.7 What is the application fee for HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021?
- 10.8 How to apply for HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021?
- 10.9 I have made a mistake while registering, can this be rectified/modified?
- 10.10 I have not received confirmation or Login credentials on my email id /SMS after completing Registration, what should I do?
- 10.11 What is the last date to apply for HPSC HCS Notification 2021?
- 10.12 Related
HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
New advertisement issued recently by Haryana Public Service Commission to hire HCS, DSP, ETO, Tehsildar, AEO. The HPSC Jobs notification is released for 256 Vacancy. Aspirants who have a B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Bachelor, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 15 February 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official HPSC notification if they are eligible. HPSC information given in this article like the Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification, HPSC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, HPSC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://hpsc.gov.in/.
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Exam Name||H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Examination 2021|
|Starting Date||15th January 2021|
|Closing Date||15th February 2021|
|Exam Date||Yet to be notified|
|Selection Process||Preliminary, Mains Written, Viva-Voca|
HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
A total of 256 vacancies have been released officially for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) out of which 239 are for Direct Recruitment and remaining 17 vacancies are for Anticipatory/Unforeseen. Check category-wise vacancies for the post from the below table.
Civil Judge (Junior Division) – 239 Posts
|General/UR||SC||BC-A||BC-B||EWS||Total Actual Vacancies|
The bifurcation of the 17 anticipatory / unforeseen vacancies is given as under:-
|General/UR||SC||BC-A||EWS||Total Anticipated Vacancies|
Pay Scale for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- The Pay scale will be range of Rs 27700 to Rs 44770
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- The candidate should have passed a Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Age Limit for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- The candidate should not be less than 2l years and not more than 42 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST, Backward class, Ex-Military Serviceman
- Upper age limit is relaxable for 3 years for unmarried women of Haryana state.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable up to 10 years for Physically Challenged category candidates of Haryana (15 years for SCs/STs/BCs/ of Haryana)
HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of ‘Ex-Servicemen of Haryana, Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States, EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- Female, SC/BC-A&B/ESM categories of Haryana only – Rs. 250/-
- For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only – No Fee
- Haryana Police Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Constable
- Tezpur University Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Guest Faculties
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for District Judge
Selection Process for HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
Candidates Will be Selected For Haryana Civil Service & Allied Service Post Based Performance in the Following.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Written Test
HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The preliminary examination shall be an objective type examination detailed as below:- (Total questions 125) Marks per correct answer- 4 marks will be allotted per correct answer
Negative Marking: 1/5th (0.80 Marks) negative marking will be there for each incorrect answer.
Topics to be covered: Questions will be asked from Current Affairs, Indian Legal History, Constitutional Development, and Acts mentioned under Civil Law 1, Civil Law II, and Criminal Law.
|GK & Current Events|
Ten times the number of vacancies will qualify for the Mains Exam, only those candidates who secure a minimum of 150 marks in their prelims will be allowed to appear for HCS (Judicial Branch) 2021 Mains.
HCS (Judicial Mains) 2021 will consist of a total of 5 written papers and one viva voce (which will be the last leg of selection for the HCS 2021 examination).
The medium of Exam: English except for the language paper that will comprise of Hindi
Duration of HCS (Judicial Branch) 2021 Mains: 3 hours each
Type of Questions: Subjective and Narrative both
|Subject Name||Marks Allotted||Syllabus|
|Paper-l -Civil Law-l||200||Code of Civil procedure. Punjab Courts Act. Indian Contract Act. Indian Partnership Act, Sale of Goods Act. Specific Relief Act. and the Indian Evidence Act, Haryana Urban (Control of Rent and Eviction) Act. I 973|
|Paper-2 – Civil Law-ll||200||Hindu Law. Mohammadan Law and Customary Law. Law of Registration and Limitation|
|Paper- 3 Criminal law||200||Indian Penal Code. Criminal Procedure Code and the Indian Evidence Act|
|Paper – 4 English||200||English Essay (1000-1100 words)|
|25||Words and Phrases (Make sentences of the given words and Phrases)|
|Paper – 5 Hindi Language||100||Translation of an English passage into Hindi, Explanation of Hindi passage in prose and poetry in the same language, Composition (essay) idioms and correct|
|Subject Name||Marks Allotted||Syllabus|
|Paper- 6 Viva Voce||200||Matter of general interest and is intended to test the candidate’s alertness. intelligence and general outlook.|
It shall be conducted in English
How to apply for HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
As always, this time also HPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their HPSC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful HPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole HPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to the official hyperlink of HPSC that is – http://hpsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for HPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank HPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of the filled form
Important Links to HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 Candidates should remember while applying for this recruitment, to process all the essential qualification as mentioned in the official HPSC Recruitment 2021 notification. Now now you can continue to this HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request to candidates to share this article with their friends For Latest Govt & Private Jobs.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of HPSC?
Haryana Public Service Commission
How many vacancies are allotted for HPSC HCS Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 256 vacancies are allotted
What is the required education to apply for HPSC Judicial Service Jobs?
The required education to apply for HPSC Judicial Service Jobs is a Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
What is the age limit for HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021?
1. Age limitation as on 15 February 2021
2. Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply HPSC Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
3. Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply HPSC Jobs 2021 application: 42 Years
What is the salary for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021?
The pay scale for the post is 27700-770-33090-920-40450- 1080-44770 or such as may be revised by the Government from time to time. Service conditions will be communicate to the recommended candidates along with the appointment letters issued by the Government to the recommended candidates.
What is the selection process for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021?
The selection process for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 is Prelims, Mains Written-test, and Viva Voce..
What is the application fee for HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021?
The application fee for HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment is for Male candidates (General, Reserved): Rs.1000/- and For Male (SC/ BC-A&B/ ESM) & All-Female: Rs. 250/-.
How to apply for HPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2021?
All the Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online by Log on to Commission’s website i.e. https://hpss.gov.in. No other Mode Will be Applicable. Candidates Should Read All the Instruction Before Submit Online Application Form.
Steps to Apply Online for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment:
1. Visit the Official Website of HPSC.
2. Click on “Advertisements”.
3. Click on “Apply Online” in front of “Advertisement No. 1/2021 – for the posts of H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2020-21”.
4. Click on New User & Register Yourself.
5. Fill All the Required Details.
6. Click on Final Submission.
7. Take a Print out of Application.
I have made a mistake while registering, can this be rectified/modified?
Once You Submit The Registration Details, These Details Will Not Be Modified. Therefore, Please Review All The Details After Filling And Before Submitting At The Time Of Registration. If You Made Any Mistake You Have To Register Again With Either Different Valid Email Id Or Different Active Mobile No
I have not received confirmation or Login credentials on my email id /SMS after completing Registration, what should I do?
Please Visit Again After Some Time And Complete Your Application. If Problem Persists, Please Write Us An Email On [email protected] And You Can Call Us Our Help Line No. 022 – 61306230 (9:00AM To 6:00 PM)
What is the last date to apply for HPSC HCS Notification 2021?
The Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 15 February 2021