KPTCL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Apprentices – 200 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Bengaluru has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate Apprentices/ Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. There are 200 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply from 04 January 2021 to 19 January 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About KPTCL: The Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, also known as KPTCL, is the sole electricity transmission and distribution company in state of Karnataka. Its origin was in Karnataka Electricity Board. Until 2002, the Karnataka Electricity Board handled electricity transmission and distribution across the state. It was then broken up, with Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd (KPTCL) established to manage the transmission business. This electricity transmission and distribution entity was corporatised to provide efficient and reliable electric power supply to the people of Karnataka state. KPTCL scope of work includes the handling of large projects in the field of energy.
KPTCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited has released the new job notification to recruit the 200 Graduate/ Technician Apprentices vacancies. Those who are having the desired qualification and age limit can apply online before the closing date of 19th January 2021. Check out the complete information about the KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment can be accessed from the official portal boat-srp.com. Find out more relevant information about the KPTCl Notification like salary, selection, etc are shared in the below sections. Before applying for the vacancies aspirants are suggested to go through the instructions.
|Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited
|Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
|4th January 2021
|19th January 2021
|Shortlisting based on Merit
KPTCL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|No. Of Vacancy
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Pay Scale for KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Name of the post
Eligibility Criteria for KPTCL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Apprentices
Educational Qualification for KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University.
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
Age Limit for KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Age Limit For KPTCL Apprentice Is As Per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Age Relaxation: Please Check Official Notification For Age Limit And Relaxation.
KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- There is no application fee to apply for KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Library Intern/Programmer
- Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Personal Assistant
- IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Technical Officer/Asst Executive Engineer
Selection Process for KPTCL Recruitment 2021
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Establishment premises.
- If some more establishments seek data during the process, they will also be invited to attend scrutiny.
How to apply for KPTCL Recruitment 2021
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll themselves in BOAT web portal, complete the application form then the enrollment number will be generated. For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal can login, upload the resume then apply through online on or before 19 January 2021.
- Visit the official website boat-srp.com
- In the News & Events Section
- Click on the Notification for the selection of Technician (Diploma) Apprentices in OTTO BILZ (India) Ltd, Bengaluru for the year 2020-21 link
- Go through the complete notification details
- Apply online before the last date
- Fill all the necessary details in the online application form
- Apply before the last date
- Save the applied copy for future reference
Important Links to KPTCL Recruitment 2021
The Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL), under Govt. of Karnataka, has invited online applications from eligible and interested individuals for filling Two-Hundred (200) Graduate and Technician Apprentices posts in Civil, Electrical and Electronics engineering disciplines through direct recruitment to be posted in Bengaluru and across Karnataka in India on a fulltime basis. The online registration process towards the same starts on January 4, 2021 onwards and closes January 19, 2021.
|How to Apply
A Quick FAQ to Apply for KPTCL Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of KPTCL?
Full form of KPTCL is Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited.
How many vacancies of Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy are in KPTCL?
Total job vacancies for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy are 200.
What is the basic qualification is required to apply for KPTCL Apprentice Jobs?
The basic qualification is required to apply for KPTCL Apprentice Jobs is a Diploma/ Engineering from a recognized board or university.
What is the Salary for KPTCL Grdaute Apprentice Post?
The Salary for KPTCL Graduate Apprentice Post is Rs. 7,000/- Per Month.
What is the Salary for KPTCL Technician Apprentice Post?
The Salary for KPTCL Technician Apprentice Post is Rs. 5,000/- Per Month.
What is the age limit to apply for KPTCL Recruitment 2021?
The age limit to apply for KPTCL Recruitment 2021 is as per the Apprenticeship rules.
What is the Selection Process for KPTCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021?
The Selection will be based on the education or academic background and experience contenders will be shortlisted. The Merit list is being displayed on the official website.
How to Apply Online for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy in KPTCL?
1. You can find the link to apply online for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy Jobs in KPTCL on this page. In case of apply offline, links to download offline application form and address to submit is also given on this page. Alternatively, you can apply here @ http://www.kptcl.com
2. Fill up the required details like educational certificates, photo, signature, age, etc. in the online form.
3.Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the form.
What is the Last Date for apply online for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy in KPTCL?
Last Date to apply for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy in KPTCL is 19 Jan, 2021