Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Group ‘C’ Posts – 1500+ Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – IAF invites online application for recruitment to join as Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/12th/Graduate/Diploma/ITI can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Written Test, Interview. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 02 May 2021. The pay scale of the candidates must be Level 1 to 5. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. Candidates also try to Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021.
Indian Air Force: It was founded on 8 October 1932 and its headquarters is in New Delhi. It is the fourth amongst the air forces of the world and its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. The major operations undertaken by the Indian Air Force include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghddot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai.
IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Details
Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment 2021 for Group ‘C’
|Job Role||Group ‘C’ Posts|
|Stipend||Level 1 to 5|
|Application Last Date||02 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
Senior Computer Operator:
- Graduate in Mathematics or Statistics from a recognized University and One Year experience in the Electronic Data Processing.
- Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
Steno Gde-II/LDC/Hindi Typist/Store Keeper:
- 12th Class pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University
Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicles; Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism; Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
Cook (Ordinary Grade)/Ayah/Ward Sahayika/Housekeeping Staff (Female Safaiwali)/House Keeping Staff (HKS)/ Laundryman/Mess Staff/MTS/Vulcaniser/Tradesman Mate:
- Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1 year experience in trade.
Painter (Skilled)/Carpenter (Skilled)/Tailor (Skilled)/Tinsmith (Skilled)/Copper Smith and Sheet
Metal Worker (CS&SMW) (Skilled)/FMT/Leather worker (skilled)/Turner (Skilled):
- 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute. Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the relevant trade.
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised board. Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognised institute of repute.
- Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, Hose Fittings and Fire appliances and equipments like Fire Engine, Trailer Fire Pumps and Foam Branches.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test specified in Note-1 below. OR Exserviceman of appropriate trade.
Fire Engine Driver:
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. Must have at least three years experience of driving heavy vehicle and be in possession of valid driving license issued by the any Government.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test specified in Note-1 OR Exserviceman of appropriate trade.
Wireless Operator Mechanic HSW Gd-II (WOM HSW):
- Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Wireless Operator Mechanic with two years experience. OR Ex-servicemen from Wireless Operator Mechanic trade with three years service.
- Goa Police Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Police Constable/Police Sub Inspector
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Technical Assistant
Age Limit: 18-25 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Total Vacancies: 1500+
- Western Air Command Unit-362 Posts
- Southern Air Command Unit- 28 Posts
- Eastern Air Command Units- 132 Posts
- Central Air Command Units -116 Posts
- Maintenance Command Units- 479 Posts
- Training Command Unit- 407 Posts
Salary Details – Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Level 1 to 5
Selection Process – Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- All application will be scrutinised in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness. The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical/practical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test. Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and send the filled application form along with required documents to the postal address on or before 02 May 2021. (Check official notification for postal address).
For More Details: Click here